What's new

Don't treat us as ''untouchables'', Afridi's appeal to BCCI

Yes yes i know it isn't much there where you stay in England...but Pakistan got loads and loads of it....:

No no!! ,Not in England :lol:

No what i meant was that we dont see poverty and aids in bollywood movies thats why they are rock as they let us believe that everything is fine in society..just love dance , hav lust for girs..hav party and rock balley balley lok

I see that no Indian has been able to answer Post #254.

No what i meant was that we dont see poverty and aids in bollywood movies thats why they are rock as they let us believe that everything is fine in society..just love dance , hav lust for girs..hav party and rock balley balley lok

Those love, lust, party , Dance exist in Indian society so you see them in our Movie !!

Now tell your players to sing our national song, and post it in youtube for any consideration of BCCI.

Your national tarana who wrote our nafional poet iqbal sare jahaan se acha pakistan humara..kitna acha ha?

Afrdi ne tarana kaha tu ha k indians are small hearted hein :d

Yes, Gavaskar maligned Pakistan when he mentioned 26/11 before the cricket game in Mohali. Yet, you never saw his effigies being burned on the streets of Pakistan, or people condemning his comments.

Soo what do i need to answer here??Do we expect Pakistanis to overreact everytime??:lol:

I see that no Indian has been able to answer Post #254.

You mean this one???:what:

Yes, Gavaskar maligned Pakistan when he mentioned 26/11 before the cricket game in Mohali. Yet, you never saw his effigies being burned on the streets of Pakistan, or people condemning his comments.

I think the ready-made effigy maker didnt have Gavasker's photo or maybe he was on leave.

Those love, lust, party , Dance exist in Indian society so you see them in our Movie !!

So your movies portray what you are not which is sad indeed. Why they portray western culture..nungi larkyaan short clothes etc

Cherry picking movies won't help much in your cause.

My brother.....Nikhil ( for AIDs awareness)
Allah ke Bandey (poverty )
Chameli (prostitution.)

the list continues......................
Bollywood has movies about every aspect of life in India.

So your movies portray what you are not which is sad indeed. Why they potray western culture..nungi larkyaan short clothes etc

fortunately or unfortunately some of the western culture has become part of Indian society !! we cant help it and as far as "Nangi ladkiyan " is concerned then i wud say dont watch it if you are not Adult !!

Cherry picking movies won't help much in your cause.

My brother.....Nikhil ( for AIDs awareness)
Allah ke Bandey (poverty )
Chameli (prostitution.)

the list continues......................
Bollywood has movies about every aspect of life in India.

The one movie that had a "bit of semblance of truth" in it was not a Bollywood movie:

Slumdog Millionaire (2008) - IMDb

Back
Top Bottom