What's new

Don't treat us as ''untouchables'', Afridi's appeal to BCCI

whatever still LOT BETTER than Pakistan !! given a chance even you wud like be called Indian instead of Pakistani !!

Not really, & I say that as a Bihari son born to Indian parents in Pakistan.

watch the movie called traffic signal for poverty and the nagar side of being poor in India, watch the movie called "my brother nikhil" for aids awareness.

Ok i will if they are really about these real issues

now who dragged in bollywood in here ...i said this earlier saying again.. i knew some of pdf members when they lose an argument they bring in Indias poverty , caste , religion , malnutrition and now bollywood... we were discussing afridi

So you're proud of being something that's not really you?

what?? being sexy is not our girl's fault !! they are rooted to their culture at the same time but are broadminded !! its an advantage of huge population where you will see many with old traditions and values and many with western outlook and some with extremely backward thinking like some pakistanis !!

Ok i will if they are really about these real issues

who knows our real issues better than us !! so trust us on what we say !! you cant quote age long figure to satisfy your ego !! but then who cares if it does satisfy you as we will keep growing no matter what!!

Not really, & I say that as a Bihari son born to Indian parents in Pakistan.

YOU MUST BE FRUSTRATED THAT YOUR PARENTS SETTELED IN PAISTAN !! but nothing can be done now, no matter how much you wish , you will remain Pakistani !!;P

some of pdf members when they lose an argument they bring in Indias poverty , caste , religion , malnutrition and now bollywood... we were discussing afridi
Thats funny especially when coming from a nation who have less gdp,gdp per capita and hdi than india..!Not to mention daily bomb blasts and ruined economic growth..

Dear buddy.

Pakistan has the maximum viewers of Indian movies next to India. Now everything you say about us implies on you too.

Thats why i used word ' eastern culture' but ur comment that viewers will not watch movies if women dont get nude in movies is stupid. Slumdog got oscar without any nanga dance of girls.

Thats why i used word ' eastern culture' but ur comment that viewers will not watch movies if women dont get nude in movies is stupid. Slumdog got oscar without any nanga dance of girls.
you should watch better bollywood movies like 33 idiots, wake up sid !! i know that many cool kids have habit of searching for D grade bollywood movies because they enjoy it !! no problem, we have something for everyone !!

Back
Top Bottom