What's new

Don't treat us as ''untouchables'', Afridi's appeal to BCCI

Ya, now its time for us and corporate bodies to pour money in football. We got many good talents in football, but we failed to showcase them in international arena.

sure , as per the present Goal our football team aims at becoming top 100 in next 5 yrs (very realistic aim) !! hopefully we will see our Football team in FIFA within couple of decades !!

well our only sialkot stallions team is enough for u guys :azn: best team in t20 matches u cant compete with them they are unbeatable :azn: ,, u have already experienced our team lahore badshah's in ICL :azn:

u should have send them to play the semi final match instead of Pakistan team ... unbeatable :P

sure , as per the present Goal our football team aims at becoming top 100 in next 5 yrs (very realistic aim) !! hopefully we will see our Football team in FIFA within couple of decades !!

Ya! I'll be the happiest person on earth that day.
But more inter-asian matches should be organised to increase that ranking. Which we ain't doing.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Getting offtopic ,shall open
A separate thread.

You can message me anytime. Lets spare this thread. :P

I this what afridi has done is he has let down his fans badly in Pakistan ... what ever he did over this last week shows that he is intrested in playing IPL and showed that money matters more than pride... there were lot of Pakistani PDF members here saying that he said correct things about India when he made the first controversial statement....

After looking at the history of relations between the two nations and the reasons behind the axing of Pakistani players from IPL no pakistani should play in IPL even if he is offered millions....

But Afridi wants millions i guess .....

He's right. Afridi should be thanking his lucky stars he was born in Pakistan than being born in India as a Dalit, unlike the 170 million Dalits who didn't have a choice being born in India.

Here we go again.. some comment of indians here are childish and immature. I dont blame them as most of them are in growing stage of their life:p He expressed his opinion that boht teams should play with each others to lessen the tensions between two countries and indian cricket board and players should not hav unnecessary hate for pakistani players

Indian poples making it matter of gahirat , honor and money lol so childish. I hope afrdi could see their small hearted and small minded approach towards cricket :)

why u soo wooried about us ;)

I thought you were very worried about poor people of India in your previous posts..but we have big hearts too..hence a little concern from our side.

Here we go again.. some comment of indians here are childish and immature. I dont blame them as most of them are in growing stage of their life:p He expressed his opinion that boht teams should play with each others to lessen the tensions between two countries and indian cricket board and players should not hav unnecessary hate for pakistani players

Indian poples making it matter of gahirat , honor and money lol so childish. I hope afrdi could see their small hearted and small minded approach towards cricket :)

Small hearted , Small Minded _ Indians by your views ? Money hearted money Minded Afridi by my views

Afridi should be thanking God he was born in Pakistan than being born in India as a Dalit, unlike the 170 million Dalits who didn't have a choice being born in India.

At the end of every unsucessfull debate there is poverty , castism and malnutrition dragged in from nowhere ... who is small hearted and childish...

At the end of every unsucessfull debate there is poverty , castism and malnutrition dragged in from nowhere ... who is small hearted and childish...

Are the Indians obsessing over Afridi again? Will we see more statements coming from Indian clerics condemning Afridi's comments! :rofl:

What a joke! You guys really love him, more than the Pakistanis themselves.

Small hearted , Small Minded _ Indians by your views ? Money hearted money Minded Afridi by my views
yes if he is asking indians and pakistani that why they hate each others. Its for money. He should hav said dont play against each others. Hate and kill each others then he would be real hero

Back
Top Bottom