What's new

Don't treat us as ''untouchables'', Afridi's appeal to BCCI

thats media 10-15 channels but most pakistani on the forum are more obsessed with india so it feels special

No actually prefer to watch the Champions League, watch Real Madrid, or Barcelona, Manchester United - now that's what you call entertainment.

No actually prefer to watch the Champions League, watch Real Madrid, or Barcelona, Manchester United - now that's what you call entertainment.

The IPL is actually quite boring, watch the EPL, Seria, or Spanish football, a lot better :)

the way pakistanis give importance to india makes us feel special :P

We all know the reality, Mr Afridi has just to open his mouth, and all of india goes into a tizzy ;)

who cares its afridi who is crying

No its india that is crying, they are closely monitoring Afridi's every movement, in fact it wouldn't surprise me that the next breaking news on indian channels will be "Afridi had a big lunch, and is now heading for the bathroom"

No its india that is crying, they are closely monitoring Afridi's every movement, in fact it wouldn't surprise me that the next breaking news on indian channels will be "Afridi had a big lunch, and is now heading for the bathroom"

no he cried the media just reported it

Arre..Wahan pe kya har meal ke baad bathroom jaate hain kya??

10-15 channels dont constitute whole of india,but forum shows general thinking of people

ur media is full of this Sh*t not only 10 -15 channels ,,, u can chk whole forums u guys always bring useless topics in forum n try to degrade pakistan when we start talking about ur mahan bhart u guys start crying that pakistani people are this n that

no he cried the media just reported it

How would they know, if they didn't monitor Pakistani media ;) like most indian's study Pakistani current affair's programmes - and love to quote Najam Sethi :rofl:

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Wa? You need to get some sleep bro. Too much PDF for you, you aren't making sense anymore:lol:

Same with you - I think you need sleep much more than I do.

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Arre..Wahan pe kya har meal ke baad bathroom jaate hain kya??

Gibberish :P

Back
Top Bottom