What's new

Don't treat us as ''untouchables'', Afridi's appeal to BCCI

Yo...has Pakistan seen a opening ceremony in Pakistan in last 4-5 years???:lol:

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

Why don't you have a sandwich, you must be hungry, if you want I will send you one, no need to thank me, it's my pleasure.

look out of your window...there are 1000's waiting for food on your street :lol:

Another indian troll thread.

The quality of the forum is going down as we speak

Firstly shahid afridi said this...:D

Then a "U" Turn and then he said this...:D

And then again a "U" Turn and he said this :D

Whats the Matter??? :pop::pop:

the matter of fact is he is going NOwHERe, he is so confused ! banda apna bada dil khol k India k baramey bol b nai sakta. agar bola tho fir se danda milega. classic example of "na ghar ka na ghat ka" might be his future he he continues like this.

moral of the story is "dil bada hone se kuch nai hota, dimaag ka badia istemaal karo, warna dil k jagah ANUS bada ho jaayega.

just my thoughts

Last edited by a moderator:
we are still living better than 99 percent of Pakistanis ;) ;)
Time to enjoy IPL yaar!! :lol:

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

at what rate is Pakistani economy growing??? 1.5 %?:lol: and you know at what rate we are growing ;) ;) ;)

our economic growth for this year will be 4% INSHALLAH we will get back on track what about ur mahan bhart

India’s Shocking Income Inequality – 50 Billionaires and 800 Million Desperately Poor

Income Inequality in India has been rising at an unprecedented rate in the last couple of decades.The opening of the Indian economy has led to even starker levels of income disparity among the very rich and majority of the Indian citizens.The Crushing Income Disparity is seen in the world’s most expensive $2 Billion House set amongst 42% of the world’s hungry children.The latest Forbes report lists 50 Indian Dollar Billionaires with 2 in the Top 10.A 2007 report by the state-run National Commission for Enterprises in the Unorganised Sector (NCEUS) found that 77% of Indians, or 836 million people, lived on less than 20 rupees (approximately US$0.50 nominal; US$2 PPP) per day.The living conditions of the majority have already fallen further with food price inflation between 10-20%.While revolutions have already broken out in much higher per capita countries like Egypt,Libya etc. India remains relatively dormant with a only the large Naxalite movement reflecting the massive income disparity.Makes you question whether capitalism in India has made much sense especially as there has been no spreading of wealth from the top to the bottom.

India’s Shocking Income Inequality – 50 Billionaires and 800 Million Desperately Poor « Green World Investor

Yo...has Pakistan seen a opening ceremony in Pakistan in last 4-5 years???:lol:

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

look out of your window...there are 1000's waiting for food on your street :lol:

And there are millions in yours ;)

Hunger index: India ranks below China, Pak

India has been ranked 67, way below neighbouring countries like China and Pakistan, in a new global hunger index by the International Food Policy Research Institute.

Hunger index: India ranks below China, Pak - Rediff.com Business

A sandwich is on it's way, don't worry my poor hungry indian friend, do you want pickle with it, or ketchup.

India has been ranked 67, way below neighbouring countries like China and Pakistan, in a new global hunger index by the International Food Policy Research Institute.

A sandwich is on it's way, don't worry my poor hungry indian friend, do you want pickle with it, or ketchup.

oh i thinks its propaganda against india :o :p

Good bye!! Gotta enjoy IPL...sadly won't see any Pakistanis playing :lol:

Your sandwich will be there in time, so you can watch the cricket in the slum, with a nice nutritious sandwich - don't tell the others - there may be a riot. :)

pakistan is ranked 52,not any magical number

our economic growth for this year will be 4% INSHALLAH we will get back on track what about ur mahan bhart

Didnt we hear the 4% projection last year too ??

Mahan bharat is doing pretty well .. Thank you.. Did 8.5 % or so growth last year (2.6% for Pakistan.. was it??)..

Mahan bharat is doing pretty well .. Thank you.. Did 8.5 % or so growth last year (2.6% for Pakistan.. was it??)..

i think flood didnt hited mahan bhart ,,,, and what about war on terror n suicide blasts etc still we are going to achieve 4% this year ,,,
by the way what ur economic growth have given to 800 millon poor so far ??? the gap between rich n poor is increasing day by day

Do you require a sandwich also, it's first come first serve ;)

Back
Top Bottom