What's new

Don’t Think There Was a Concept of India Till the British Gave it One : Saif Ali Khan

If he didn't claim it then you guys need to stop whining on the name of a new born

Also convictions won't ever happen in legal system of India. So it is all very simple to understand

Lalu Prasad was convicted and lost his seat.

So did Maya Kodnani.

Chidambaram did a stint in Jail. Rahul and sonia are on Bail.

Also he did claim it before the controversy started.

More Indian traitors to Hindutva.

Indian Muslims clearly don't buy into the India is a Hindu state b.s.

Respect the mughals and glorify their achievements that you usurpers currently sit on proclaiming falsely as an era of slavery and darkness. That may be the only way to stop the break up of Hindustan.

More Indian traitors to Hindutva.

Indian Muslims clearly don't buy into the India is a Hindu state b.s.

Respect the mughals and glorify their achievements that you usurpers currently sit on proclaiming falsely as an era of slavery and darkness. That may be the only way to stop the break up of Hindustan.
Mughals and other Muslim rulers gave the sub continent the things which the Indian Hindus couldn't even dream of..

I think you hindus can try to glorify one man who caused murder and mayhem and deny others the right to do the same

Timur was a great warrior and hero

To this day you overlook Ashokas murder and slaughter and give the clown a wheel on your flag, overlooking his murder simply because he might have regretted his actions

Will you put a rapist on your flag next if he regrets rape?
Sure, Timur was great. "Scholars estimate that his military campaigns caused the deaths of 17 million people, amounting to about 5% of the world population at the time."

In his autobiography, Timur has stated, "My object in the invasion of Hindustan is to lead an expedition against the infidels, to convert them to the true faith of Islam and purify the land itself from the filth, infidelity and polytheism.”

So you cry that ISIS doesn't represent Islam but support Timur (a foreign invader with no relation to Pakistan. In fact, he conquered your own Multan and slaughtered peole over there as well).

Of course, Ashoka is no saint but even the fact that he totally renounced violence is creditable. You can't say the same for Timur.

Yes, Pakistan is The Heartland... always was and always shall be...

However the Buddhists were brutalized by the succeeding hindu dynasties hailing from gangus more like a European style crusade was waged against the indus Buddhists and the religion gradually faded away

Yes, Pakistan is The Heartland... always was and always shall be...

However the Buddhists were brutalized by the succeeding hindu dynasties hailing from gangus more like a European style crusade was waged against the indus Buddhists and the religion gradually faded away

Mughals and other Muslim rulers gave the sub continent the things which the Indian Hindus couldn't even dream of..
I can see Pakistan winning Gold medals in South Asia. In fact, Pakistan, is so good that countries like Nepal and Sri Lanka had more medals than Pakistan in South Asian Games. Pakistan is the Switzerland of the East as well. I never knew that when you become Muslim, you suddenly become one of the best countries in the world.

a lot of these myths were perpetuated by the british solely because they wanted to give a bad perception of india which was quite famous through out history.

the chinese historic text huo hanshu itself shows that india as a nation concept was quite popular even two thousand years ago despite it had multiple kingdoms, it was still called india and it was not religious since uddhist kingdoms formed part of western india during that period.

somebody stated it correctly, most of the nation state is a modern concept including china for instance.

regards

Last edited:
Lalu Prasad was convicted and lost his seat.

So did Maya Kodnani.

Chidambaram did a stint in Jail. Rahul and sonia are on Bail.

Also he did claim it before the controversy started.

You punks lalu alone boosted the once nearly bankrupt Indian rail to the level of churning out trillions in revenue. this is how you reward your well wishers? What was his crime? To call a spade a spade? Meaning calling modi the equivalent of Hitler

Please can you show sources. I know there might be a few sources but they are not on the scale of Muslim persecution of both Hindus and Buddhists. I can give you thousands of sources where Muslim writers themselves glorify killings of 'kaffirs'. Please accept the fact that Buddhists were wiped out by Muslims. Also, there is no evidence of genocide of Buddhists by Hindus. Please have some shame.

Sure, Timur was great. "Scholars estimate that his military campaigns caused the deaths of 17 million people, amounting to about 5% of the world population at the time."

In his autobiography, Timur has stated, "My object in the invasion of Hindustan is to lead an expedition against the infidels, to convert them to the true faith of Islam and purify the land itself from the filth, infidelity and polytheism.”

So you cry that ISIS doesn't represent Islam but support Timur (a foreign invader with no relation to Pakistan. In fact, he conquered your own Multan and slaughtered peole over there as well).

Of course, Ashoka is no saint but even the fact that he totally renounced violence is creditable. You can't say the same for Timur.
Oh chal Bhai...documented attempted human child sacrifice occurred in HindustanI village just last year. You're banging on about hundreds of years ago. There was a lot of devilish witchcraft in these lands that any advanced race or tribe may well have looked at with revulsion. Don't play temporal moral absolutism again - it's an old broken game on these threads.

Timur did what he did for whatever reason. He plausibly acted against such vile acts as were suggested in historical accounts.

The very fact that such abhorrence still occurs in India today presents a reasonable case for historical intervention "in the name of advancement of cultural norms".

You think Europeans didn't do such things all over the world? They still do.

Saif is only stating the facts. Many of us on PDF had already been arguing this point for years - there was no concept of a united Indian nation-State till the British.

No one denies Saif ali khan is a pakistani at heart. He certainly thinks and sounds like one.

However Vishnu Puran gives us a description of Bharat Varsha.

उत्तरं यत्समुद्रस्य: हिमाद्रेश्चैव दक्षिणम् ।
वर्षं तद् भारतं नाम: भारती यत्र संततिः ।।

The country (varṣam) that lies north of the ocean and south of the snowy mountains is called Bhāratam; there dwell the descendants of Bharata."

Barhaspatya Shastra says:-

हिमालयं समारभ्य: यावत् इंदु सरोवरं।
तं देवनिर्मितं देशं हिंदुस्थानं प्रचक्षते।।

Starting from Himalayas and extending upto the Indian Ocean is the nation built by Gods, Hindusthan.

And these texts are only a few thousand years old.

Seems like a thought has been expressed, everyone has an opinion regardless. The question now is whether or not India will go 1984 style and have this listed as a thought crime.

If I were personally ruling India I would ignore this as a remark of a fool and show my magnanimity. Indians on the other hand are getting offended which shows their fragility of an India. But to be fair to the Indians, Pakistanis also get sensitive when it comes to related topics.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom