What's new

Don’t Think There Was a Concept of India Till the British Gave it One : Saif Ali Khan

When he publicly posts the name of his son for the world to know then we do care his sone is named after a genocidal maniac.

If it his personal choice he should have kept that news "personal".

In India , we also disrespect a person if they worship mass murdered and genocidal maniacs.
In all honesty, a superstar can't keep the name of his son personal. Anyway, why should we care what he names his son. Any person should be given freedom to name however they want.

There's a difference between a king who conquers a kingdom and after looking at the all the bloodshed is remoresful and the other kings who keeps on killing people often using religion as a motivator. You can guess who is who.

?????

I'm Sure the people slaughtered by the remorseful king were greatfull!!

Muppet

What a silly argument you have. They wouldn't be superstars in the first place if they were constantly threatened. And you guys don't even appreciate the love all non-Muslims have given to these stars. We don't them. They took efforts and reached that level. I don't think you can even understand that. Almost all co-stars say that SRK is one the of the most hardworking person on the set. You don't need to look at the person's religion to see that.

And if we didn't have Muslim superstars, you would have cried that how India doesn't has Muslim superstars. When we have Muslim superstars, you cry that it's just a show. We don't care tbh.

It is not a silly argument

They are threatened for just opening their mouth. It is a fact

That is another debate altogether that they are muslims by just name only. But I won't do that debate with you who is trying these theatrics and optics of muslim looking superstars to deny plight of muslims in India

In all honesty, a superstar can't keep the name of his son personal. Anyway, why should we care what he names his son. Any person should be given freedom to name however they want.

Then he should also be ready to receive brick bats for naming his son after a man who Slaughtered Million of innocent Hindus because of their faith.

Freedom comes with responsibility and consequences. There is no absolute freedom in India.

What did his regret mean to the dead?

Nothing. But his shame and regret meant a great deal to the living and it is they who matters.

?????

I'm Sure the people slaughtered by the remorseful king were greatfull!!

Muppet
So you think there's no difference between a person who kills and regrets his actions and then preaches peace and the other person who keeps on killing? If that's the case, I wouldn't continue this argument. Clearly there's no point arguing with you.

Taimoor is a name that existed well before some taimoor kicked your as$. Said himself never claimed that he named his son after that taimoor

People who vote terrorists in parliament shouldn't whine about this non issue

He never claimed that. Its obvious he named his child after the founder of his dynasty.

No terrorist has ever been voted into parliament. Conviction automatically disqualifies anyone from standing for election and post election, if they are convicted, they are again disqualified and have to tender resignation.

I don't think you have taken the effort to read about Ashoka then.

Hey mate he was a prince of one of many hundreds of diverse princely states in the northern sub continent and happened to conquer the neighboring culturally and ehtinically different kingdoms. It's like holding a belief that Russians German polish, cars etc are one country/civilization because both eastern Europe and Central Asia were once under direct control of soviets and had the same religion to a larger extent

He never claimed that. Its obvious he named his child after the founder of his dynasty.

No terrorist has ever been voted into parliament. Conviction automatically disqualifies anyone from standing for election and post election, if they are convicted, they are again disqualified and have to tender resignation.

If he didn't claim it then you guys need to stop whining on the name of a new born

Also convictions won't ever happen in legal system of India. So it is all very simple to understand

So you think there's no difference between a person who kills and regrets his actions and then preaches peace and the other person who keeps on killing? If that's the case, I wouldn't continue this argument. Clearly there's no point arguing with you.

I think you hindus can try to glorify one man who caused murder and mayhem and deny others the right to do the same

Timur was a great warrior and hero

To this day you overlook Ashokas murder and slaughter and give the clown a wheel on your flag, overlooking his murder simply because he might have regretted his actions

Will you put a rapist on your flag next if he regrets rape?

I concur that and after slaughtering close to a lac people in the battle of I think Kalinga? Ashoka converted to the religion of indus (Pakistan) which was Buddhism at that time and went on to his pilgrimage

A region isn't the same as a country. India was as much a country prior to 1947 as Europe is.
Right, like someone today sets up a company and names it "North European Company".

Boy, oh, boy... this one is going to be lynched!

@SIPRA @PakSword @Areesh
Lynching ka season hai..

Just like duck season, rabbit season!

aaj kal duck ka season aaya hua hai, Pakistan se jang hogaee tou rabbit ka season bhi aajaega India main.. phir hum kahaingay, rabbit season, rabbit season!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom