What's new

Don't sell helicopters to Pakistan, India tells Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah , we will put them in PAF Museum , Karachi for display and we need a whole squadron for that . Honestly , such intelligence ! :disagree:

Of course you will use them if you buy them. Did I imply otherwise Dr. Intelligence Personified? My question which you've not answered is simply this - Do you really need the helicopters or will you buy them only to make the Russians happy?

What exactly are you guys missing about the fact that Russians offered these helicopters to Pakistan?

Of course Russia offered them to you. They're indirectly saying - 'Ok, like to be friends? But first buy our helicopters' Do you interpret it differently? At the end of the day it is all about making money whether it is China or Russia. Given Pakistan's current abysmal financial situation do you think it would be a wise decision to indulge in such expensive diplomacy?

Last edited:
I cant believe that a friend is trying to strangle a bigger more powerful friend because they have the money and they (india) use their worthless power to show their best friend down

thats a SHAME for indians specifically and a disgraceful slap to the russians for this is all what they got for their loyalty

im pretty sure the russians just wanted to give you a taste of your own medicine.......shift to the US right ???? backstabbing eh

now watch how friendship works

bros before ho's

pak-russia-flag.jpg

why is india bothered in the first place......these choppers are being brought in to cope up with terrorists

but if the indians insist to pull themselves down in the same place as terrorists......I will be forced to call the indians as terrorists.....or is their investment being sabotaged by RUSSIA :lol:

if Russia will refuge we can always help u people. with our dhruv...and LCH.. u can have those, for ur ttp operations...they are good...:-)

Im sorry we dont understand hinglish+nonsense ... as for dhruv... n lch... first you need the help of 32+ countries to help you with em...

Of course you will use them if you buy them. Did I imply otherwise Dr. Intelligence Personified? My question which you've not answered is simply this - Do you really need the helicopters or will you buy them only to make the Russians happy?

Oh , I believe you did when you said something about Pakistan buying helicopters just to buy friendship implying no need , which in itself is a ridiculous notion . Why exactly would we even need to make the Russians happy? The reason for proceeding with this deal is the Mi-35's will come very handy in the COIN operations and the war we are fighting in the country's North West . Since your question has been answered , I hope that these little jokes will stop :)

Of course Russia offered them to you. They're indirectly saying - 'Ok, like to be friends? But first buy our helicopters' Do you interpret it differently? At the end of the day it is all about making money whether it is China or Russia. Given Pakistan's current abysmal financial situation do you think it would be a wise decision to indulge in such expensive diplomacy?

Please , this isn't the stupid and funny section , this news has been posted in Strategic and Geopolitical issues and should be discussed as such . This isn't your neighborhood environment and children applying the " tend and befriend " to each other , this is global politics and I can assure you that it doesn't work like that . Deal or no deal , as long as we have common interests , the relations will continue to improve . There's nothing more important than maintaining law and order and the Hinds will serve the armed forces in dealing with the insurgents in F.A.T.A . What diplomacy? We have dealt with the Kremlin for much larger orders before , the 150 RD-93's were alone worth over 238 million $ .

P.S Normally , when members reply to each other , they use the quote function or mention others to let them know that others have posted a reply .

P.S Normally , when members reply to each other , they use the quote function or mention others to let them know that others have posted a reply .

I did quote your earlier reply. Didn't you get a notification?

The reason for proceeding with this deal is the Mi-35's will come very handy in the COIN operations and the war we are fighting in the country's North West

Do you really need such expensive helicopters to pursue the Jihadis? I'm sure you can do a pretty neat job with your existing equipment. Put those JF17s to some good use :D

Do you really need such expensive helicopters to pursue the Jihadis? I'm sure you can do a pretty neat job with your existing equipment. Put those JF17s to some good use :D

Yes we do . I am quite certain that you do not know about the operational requirements of PAF more than they do themselves , the JFT are being put to good use in the ongoing operation , but there is difference again between the job an aircraft and gunship helicopter can get done - specially the one which can carry SF soldiers too .

Indians love to cry Man if Russia is smart enough they would sell weapons to use specially attack helicopters when ever we buy weapons Indians start crying and protesting don't know when they would grow up

and here come the slumdog intellectuel, whom behind is on fire :)
I cant believe that a friend is trying to strangle a bigger more powerful friend because they have the money and they (india) use their worthless power to show their best friend down

thats a SHAME for indians specifically and a disgraceful slap to the russians for this is all what they got for their loyalty

im pretty sure the russians just wanted to give you a taste of your own medicine.......shift to the US right ???? backstabbing eh

now watch how friendship works

bros before ho's

pak-russia-flag.jpg

why is india bothered in the first place......these choppers are being brought in to cope up with terrorists

but if the indians insist to pull themselves down in the same place as terrorists......I will be forced to call the indians as terrorists.....or is their investment being sabotaged by RUSSIA :lol:
Yes we do . I am quite certain that you do not know about the operational requirements of PAF more than they do themselves , the JFT are being put to good use in the ongoing operation , but there is difference again between the job an aircraft and gunship helicopter can get done - specially the one which can carry SF soldiers too .
How many threads do we need to listen to Indian rants?
and then they say they dont really care
its almost become a comedy show now

as many as it takes for them to convince us that they dont really care
Indians love to cry Man if Russia is smart enough they would sell weapons to use specially attack helicopters when ever we buy weapons Indians start crying and protesting don't know when they would grow up
And Meanwhile in India:
cEWEhDD.png

Last edited:
At that time , we asked the Chinese to purchase Russian engines on our behalf for the jointly run project . This time , the Russians themselves are willing to sell helicopters to Pakistan having just ended the arms embargo , that is another major difference and honestly speaking , though its highly unlikely , if we ask Beijing to lobby for the deal ( assuming that the Reds suddenly take the concerns seriously and cancels it ) it will be done and knowing the state of Sino-Russian relations , I can expect a positive outcome for my country , hypothetical of course . But things have changed .
It could go either way, should be 70% in favor of Pakistan.

Im sorry we dont understand hinglish+nonsense ... as for dhruv... n lch... first you need the help of 32+ countries to help you with em...

They can't even develop modern turbo prop basic Trainer but now that I mentioned turbo prop some idiot is going to come over here and say we produced one in 70's-80's heh guess what it was a poor design inefficient and later turned out to be dangerous for the pilots. Not to mention basic-to-intermediate Trainer jet took 17 years.

@Secur my man don't need to justify and give replies to every hindustani below standard posts, simply ignore them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom