What's new

dont mess with INDIA

running out of arguments ?? :)

Nope. Just enjoying desperation and frustration people have with my posts.

yes that was reflected from your next post on 'last ICC match'

Yeh bhi dil par lai lia. Take a chill pill kid.:P

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

so is it over for you ?? c'mon..you're ruining the fun with same old one liners.:)

I know I ruined the fun for many.;)

Nope. Just enjoying desperation and frustration people have with my posts.

Yeh bhi dil par lai lia. Take a chill pill kid.:P

lol...c'mon dude..you are really ruining it now....why repeating the same lines. in last four posts lol ..:)

India Yet to face its worst Nemasis pakistan in cricket pakistan is different team when we play against indian even after having world's batting line up india have lost more against india it is on that day who plays well going to win and remember india is not still best team it is best batting line up but its bowling is its weaknesss big weaknesss so playing well against bangladesh is goood but see what bangladesh have done to india scored more than 270 runs that exposes how indian bowling is thin

You also don't mess with us because you have lost more matches against Pakistan in both ODI and test format of the game. So logic says you shouldn't mess with us.

Tests :
Won by India = 9
Won by Pakistan = 12
ODIs:
Won by India = 46
Won by Pakistan = 69
Indo Pak Cricket Rivalry

Yeah but the same logic says Pakistan HAS NEVER EVER won a SINGLE match against India in ANY world cup?!

Back
Top Bottom