What's new

dont mess with INDIA

Don't mess with us. That what that post was all about.;)

you trolled and tried to flame..that was it all about.

ICC tournaments kid ICC tournaments. I think my post was very much clear. Isn't it???:)

ok then ICC tournaments only right..then lets see how many times ICC tournamnet India and pakistan has faced and tel me the result..now come with the stats fast kid.;)

you trolled and tried to flame..that was it all about.

Thanks. But don't mess with us.:D

ok then ICC tournaments only right..then lets see how many times ICC tournamnet India and pakistan has faced and tel me the result..now come with the stats fast kid.;

No talk about the complete history.:rofl:

Thanks. But don't mess with us.:D

lol..

No talk about the complete history.:rofl:

why what happened to your ICC tournamnets claims kid ?? lol.....now think before you open your mouth just for trolling...I thought it was clear with you..:)

ICC tournaments kid ICC tournaments. I think my post was very much clear. Isn't it???

why what happebed to yoru ICC tournamnets claims kid ?? lol.....now think before you open your mouth just for trolling.

Why not complete cricket history kid. Not satisfying haan. I know. :D

Any ways take a chill pill buddy. Dil par mat lai yaar.;)

And yeah. Don't mess with us.:)

Why not complete cricket history kid. Not satisfying haan. I know. :D

Any ways take a chill pill buddy. Dil par mat lai yaar.;)

complete cricket history after a year or two, seeing current trend..it wont take much time to change the stats.;)

lol..are you debating me for the first time..lol..I never take it perosnally rather with a pinch of salt.

By the way we won the last played ICC tournament match too. Looks like some ones only pride is in danger too.;)

complete cricket history after a year or two, seeing current trend..it wont take much time to change the stats.;)

As I said before. Best of luck to you and your optimism.

lol..are you debating me for the first time..lol..I never take it perosnally rather with a pinch of salt.

Humm I can see that.;)

:P

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

you won A MATCH..is that it ?? good for you :) lol

Obviously good for us.;)

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

ITS NOT A VS THREAD

I know it isn't. I am enjoying someone's desperation here. And I am loving it.;)

Back
Top Bottom