What's new

Don't club us with Pakistan, Afghanistan, says Bangladesh PM's media adviser on CAB

Pakistan went through tough times in the last 20 years, we fought a war that was not ours. We suffered through incompetent and corrupt leadership. We lost billions to our economy.

Yet still we were able to defeat both India and the Taliban. We reduced more poverty and have fewer malnourished children then both India and Bangladesh.

If I was Indian or Bengali I would die of embarrassment.
Both those countries were playing on easy mode and we still whooped them in so many indicators.

Future looks bright for Pakistan economically....can't say the same for India....and once the refugees are forced on Bangladesh....not sure there will be enough underwear factories for them all.

No country is our master but China has become your master with so much loan money to pay back. This is the China which is killing thousands of Muslims in Uighur and you clap your hands at that.

This is what a servant-master relationship looks like. :partay: :partay:

The External Affairs Ministry said Momen has conveyed to India about postponement of his visit from December 12-14 due to scheduling issues, and asserted that Shah referred to religious persecution in Bangladesh during the military rule and not under the the current government.

Diplomatic sources said Momen decided not to go ahead with the visit due to prevailing situation arising out of passage of the controversial Citizenship (Amendment) Bill in India's Parliament.

"The Bangladesh side has conveyed that the minister has changed his programme on account of domestic issues pertaining to the commemoration of the 'Victory Day' in Bangladesh on December 16," MEA Spokesperson Raveesh Kumar said at a media briefing.

"Any speculation that this development is connected with legislation adopted by Parliament on Wednesday regarding the Citizenship Amendment Bill is unwarranted," he said, adding ties between the two countries were going through a "golden phase".

In a statement in Dhaka, Momen said he had to cancel his trip to India due to pressing engagement in Bangladesh and that he was looking forward to visit India in January.

Source: After Bangladesh foreign minister, home minister too cancels India visit amid anti-CAB protests

With India, we have a normal relationship and not a master-servant one.

No.

Sheikh Hasina has made no public statements on CAB or NRC while the matter concerns Bangladeshis. That is not normal. This meakness and servitude speaks volume of Sheikh Hasina's servant role. There is no denying it anymore.

We are not in debt to India. But, you are borrowing from Muslim-hating communist China all through the years and it will build roads through you to reach the Arabian Sea.

Majority of CPEC projects fall under investment portfolios. The actual debt incurred from CPEC stands at $4.9 billion which is less than one-tenth of Pakistan's total debt. (Source)

China is an eternal enemy of Muslims whereby we have been a part of Hindustan for many millenniums until 1947.

Then why are you buying weapons from China? :partay: :partay:

We know what Indians are.

People who shoot Bangladeshis at the border?

This is a preview of Bangladeshis killed by BSF in November 2019.
I don't expect Sheikh Hasina to say anything about lynchings, NRC, CAB or Kashmir but the fact that she can't even utter a word about Bangladeshis being killed or treatedly badly in India is reflective of her slavish mentality.

But, do you know what China stands for? It seeks the destruction of Muslims by extending cheap money. Better you know more about China and do not ask them to enter to Gwadar.

Amit Shah has repeatedly called out Bangladesh in Lok Sabha over the last week. Your respose is to scream China while Sheikh Hasina has made no public statements. The level of subjugation to India is remarkable. :partay: :partay:

You should watch Amit Shah's speeches where he calls out Bangladesh:

Last edited:
They are all smugglers of cows and contraband items. what do you think the border security group should do with them? Place them in the Mandirs and worship them day and night?

Because you are not with us that is why now you have to lick the Indian balls.
Without us to save your balls like it was in the 1965 war, India and Afghanistan are pressing your both the balls so hard that it has caused your economic collapse.

Stop imagining things. We knew very well who was our enemy in 1971. It is in the west of India. Because you are no more with us we have accumulated more than $32 billion of foreign exchange. With our money, Ayub Khan imported lawn grass from France for Islamabad. We will not forget that. West stole our money, but does India steal our money? So, why India is our foe?

Do not worry about India which is a big country. We are happy to note that we sit above a country west of India in terms of the economy. It was a challenge, we accepted it with ZERO FOREIGN EXCHANGE RESERVE in 1971. Now, we have accumulated $32 billion. We are above our adversary of the 1971 war.
Wow just like Indians you are also obsessed with Pakistan. A country which is very far away from you. Although by your comment i can assume that every bengali consider themselves to be a part of India (If every Bengali thinks like you.)
Some time Money is not everything. E.g Indian Bsf took your Border Patrol soldiers some month ago and same Indians came with all the power on 26 Feb and started their dance and on the 27 their Pilots were enjoying Pakistani Tea. Just do the maths. and Kindly try to think ahead if only Money was everything then you might have some say in World.

Wow just like Indians you are also obsessed with Pakistan. A country which is very far away from you. Although by your comment i can assume that every bengali consider themselves to be a part of India (If every Bengali thinks like you.)
Some time Money is not everything. E.g Indian Bsf took your Border Patrol soldiers some month ago and same Indians came with all the power on 26 Feb and started their dance and on the 27 their Pilots were enjoying Pakistani Tea. Just do the maths. and Kindly try to think ahead if only Money was everything then you might have some say in World.

when??where??

For some Pakistanis on PDF, if any Bangladeshi takes side of India, they are slaves of India. What a weird logic.
Also, it's ok for Pakistan to have relationship with atheist China and get loans from them, but it's not ok for Bangladesh to have relationship with India.

Pakistan went through tough times in the last 20 years, we fought a war that was not ours. We suffered through incompetent and corrupt leadership. We lost billions to our economy.

Yet still we were able to defeat both India and the Taliban. We reduced more poverty and have fewer malnourished children then both India and Bangladesh.

If I was Indian or Bengali I would die of embarrassment.
Both those countries were playing on easy mode and we still whooped them in so many indicators.

Future looks bright for Pakistan economically....can't say the same for India....and once the refugees are forced on Bangladesh....not sure there will be enough underwear factories for them all.

Lool look how much your foot is up your ***,
You think we didn't have similar insurgencies? And why do you harp like it was some full fledged war, your northern areas were always kind of hostile.
Between 2001-2013 the amount of Hartals have been unstoppable and uncountable, the amount of kidnappings of political figures bewilders BDeshis, our Chakma/NE Insurgencies, not to even mention the natural disasters that happen periodically!

If it was your country who was suffering from poverty and wanted to do something about it where was your Muhammad Yunus?

Get that cork out ya a-hole and listen to yourself for a min

PS; Rohingyas in the millions (since 1991) & we started on a GDP of -17 percent after liberation

Rohingyas in the millions (since 1991) & we started on a GDP of -17 percent after liberation.
Before the war in 1971, the total Pakistan GDP was $25 billion of which the west had $15 and the east was forced to accept $10 billion out of it. Even this disproportionate of income broke more in the east due to that war. So, it was ($10 billion - $10b x 0.17) = $8.3 billion.

Today, we have a GDP of more than $330 billion. Of many reasons we did not pursue military achievements in our border and did not spend billions of dollars worth of seed money to conquer our neighboring countries and become famous in the world. Pakistan has been almost doing this thing since its formation. Now, it has turned itself to a poor and rogue country disliked by many countries.

Lool look how much your foot is up your ***,
You think we didn't have similar insurgencies? And why do you harp like it was some full fledged war, your northern areas were always kind of hostile.
Between 2001-2013 the amount of Hartals have been unstoppable and uncountable, the amount of kidnappings of political figures bewilders BDeshis, our Chakma/NE Insurgencies, not to even mention the natural disasters that happen periodically!

If it was your country who was suffering from poverty and wanted to do something about it where was your Muhammad Yunus?

Get that cork out ya a-hole and listen to yourself for a min

PS; Rohingyas in the millions (since 1991) & we started on a GDP of -17 percent after liberation

The only war you guys ever fought was against Myanmar fishermen and you lost!!:rofl:
And the only ones playing with cock and balls are you Bengalis with Indians cock and balls.

when??where??
In early Oct this year. U must have seen it on the news. So dont tell me you dont know that or you still trying to cover for your father.
You can use Money/GDP growth all you wont but what good it is to you? We are surrounded by enemies while u lay next to your husband. LET see what happens when India will force you to take refuges after some time as the have passed CAB bill.
Just out of curiosity why do u have a separate flag why dont u use Indian flag as well.

when??where??
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/bsf-picks-up-5-including-rab-officials.638873 there you go read all you like.

In early Oct this year. U must have seen it on the news. So dont tell me you dont know that or you still trying to cover for your father.
You can use Money/GDP growth all you wont but what good it is to you? We are surrounded by enemies while u lay next to your husband. LET see what happens when India will force you to take refuges after some time as the have passed CAB bill.
Just out of curiosity why do u have a separate flag why dont u use Indian flag as well.
i didnt see that news..nd thats why i was asking u.. sum of our rab member (not armed forces) but a police force entered india when they were chasing a grp of smugglers...

https://www.dhakatribune.com/bangladesh/nation/2019/10/10/bsf-picks-up-5-rab-officials

"The Bangladeshis were detained after they accidentally crossed the border"

now want to see the aftermath...??

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...lag-meeting/story-DFu6neVo5qdO2cFF8vfKtN.html

now stop whining about our flag or our country....

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/05/13/asia/pakistan-khan-imf-intl/index.html
Pakistan agrees to 13th bailout in 30 years from the IMF

Last edited:
The only war you guys ever fought was against Myanmar fishermen and you lost!!:rofl:
And the only ones playing with cock and balls are you Bengalis with Indians cock and balls.
If people respond to your troll, you will call @waz to ban them.

i didnt see that news..nd thats why i was asking u.. sum of our rab member (not armed forces) but a police force entered india when they were chasing a grp of smugglers...

https://www.dhakatribune.com/bangladesh/nation/2019/10/10/bsf-picks-up-5-rab-officials

"The Bangladeshis were detained after they accidentally crossed the border"

now want to see the aftermath...??

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...lag-meeting/story-DFu6neVo5qdO2cFF8vfKtN.html

now stop whining about our flag or our country....

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/05/13/asia/pakistan-khan-imf-intl/index.html
Pakistan agrees to 13th bailout in 30 years from the IMF
And somehow this whole discussion turn to Pakistan Economic conditions WOW.
You are really following the footstep of your beloved Husband country whenever they are rendered speechless they bring out this comments. We know we have economical condition but you cant point to some other flaws as well.
At least we are a free nation not scared of Indians what so ever unlike you. With all the huge Economy you Bangli have you are still influenced by Indians. I dont know should i feel sorry for you or you want to stay in denial. or maybe you like to be dominated by the Banyas or you like to be treated like this.
Shot a BSF Soldier now tell me what happened after that. I guess that was the first time Bangli did that and they cant believe it. Nice one.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom