What's new

Don't club us with Pakistan, Afghanistan, says Bangladesh PM's media adviser on CAB

India and Indians somehow think they are superior to their neighbors and no country in the region stands up to them except Pakistan. It's fine if you like bending over for them but don't think everyone else is ok with it.
So, when will you send Space missions to the sky to challenge India? As far as I know, this requires a profound knowledge of math, science, and technology. Challenging a country five times more powerful than Pakistan is meaningless. Instead of over dreaming, people should learn the standing of their country in the international arena.

Bangalis are our enemies

Let's hope they get the punishment they deserve

I would not say that are our enemies.
I would say they are just confused.
That still remember being Hindus so its only natural for than to have affinity for Hindu India.
Some bengalis are doing a good job at being Muslim,. Unfortunately that end up getting executed by kagaroo Courts

These idiots don't know that CAB is directed towards them, how does CAB effects Pakistan you nincumpoop !

CAA does not impact any of the three countries (Pakistan, Bangladesh & Afghanistan).

It is an internal issue of India.

Learn and input something that is practical and useful. How long you guys will be parrotong the smae phrase? I think you guys should also petition SA not to be another wife of India. How about Afghanistan, too?

Instead of behaving like an ugly concubine why do not you conquer Kashmir?
2018-11-21-00-46-44-9110246842838448052.jpeg

But, tell us what is wrong with a normal and good relationship with India, our big neighbor and from where we import $8 billion worth of agriculture and industrial goods? We have only one problem remains. That is the Teesta water treaty.

We certainly do not have to follow the Pakistani formula. No other country follows Pakistan. All the Muslim countries except Pakistan have a good relationship with India. Can you deny it? Even Afghanistan favors India. Think of Iran, SA, Egypt or Turkey or all the ME countries. Do these countries dance with Pakistani tune?

Rather, I ask you why do you have to dislike India? Is it because you lack self-confidence?

Do you trust India?

Do you trust India?
Why such a silly question should be asked? No neighbor should be trusted, but neighbors must foster good relationships with each other. By the way, did India ever took away our dollars as Pakistan did before 1971?

A good relationship with the neighbors helps the economy to grow. Did India take away our lands or the Sea? Being a very weak country, we have little scope to foment trouble at the border it will destroy our economy and take us back before 1971.

By the way, why do you love Pakistan?

So, when will you send Space missions to the sky to challenge India? As far as I know, this requires a profound knowledge of math, science, and technology. Challenging a country five times more powerful than Pakistan is meaningless. Instead of over dreaming, people should learn the standing of their country in the international arena.

What kind of a random and irrelevant question is that? You are ok with accepting your place beneath India's foot that's ok. What has India done in space that requires Pakistan's attention? Crashing the lander on the moon? It's ok to bend over and grovel for your master but like I said don't expect everyone else to be as submissive.

wife praise her hubby ?:lol:

Jan ee do bhai,

But, tell us what is wrong with a normal and good relationship with India, our big neighbor and from where we import $8 billion worth of agriculture and industrial goods? We have only one problem remains. That is the Teesta water treaty.

We certainly do not have to follow the Pakistani formula. No other country follows Pakistan. All the Muslim countries except Pakistan have a good relationship with India. Can you deny it? Even Afghanistan favors India. Think of Iran, SA, Egypt or Turkey or all the ME countries. Do these countries dance with Pakistani tune?

Rather, I ask you why do you have to dislike India? Is it because you lack self-confidence?

Believe me most Bd people secretly admire Pak nuclear arsenal and it’s military strength but too shame to admit in public. Bd people are complicated by nature.

Why such a silly question should be asked? No neighbor should be trusted, but neighbors must foster good relationships with each other. By the way, did India ever took away our dollars as Pakistan did before 1971?

A good relationship with the neighbors helps the economy to grow. Did India take away our lands or the Sea? Being a very weak country, we have little scope to foment trouble at the border it will destroy our economy and take us back before 1971.

By the way, why do you love Pakistan?

Let fast forward to 2019 and address the current Issues Bd facing. Enough of this 71 nonsense.

What kind of a random and irrelevant question is that? You are ok with accepting your place beneath India's foot that's ok. What has India done in space that requires Pakistan's attention? Crashing the lander on the moon? It's ok to bend over and grovel for your master but like I said don't expect everyone else to be as submissive.
What is Pakistan's own position? Are its feet above India's head? Talking big war without essence and strength does not automatically make a country strong.

India is our neighbor and we must keep the relationship good. But, why it is a Pakistan problem? Let us live our lives and you live your own.

CAA does not impact any of the three countries (Pakistan, Bangladesh & Afghanistan).

It is an internal issue of India.

and believe you me we have no issue with CAB, we are enjoying it

What is Pakistan's own position? Are its feet above India's head? Talking big war without essence and strength does not automatically make a country strong.

India is our neighbor and we must keep the relationship good. But, why it is a Pakistan problem? Let us live our lives and you live your own.

I won't say India is a problem per se.

But a BJP led India certainly is.

What are your thoughts?

That's exactly what I'm telling you you want to live beneath their feet you are most welcome but do not try to tell others they should bend over for your master.

WE are and we will keep standing in-front of enemy .
here is our position from yesterday
Two jawans killed along LoC as Pak violates ceasefire,

Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...re-aids-infiltrators/articleshow/72780916.cms

Bangalis are our enemies

Let's hope they get the punishment they deserve

You are mistaken. I hope Allah has mercy on Pakistan. We need to leave the Mukthi Bani in the past and move forward into the future. The world is marching ahead and we are eating aloo gosht with the enemy. Exchanging saris and mangos...

Even though 71 was a huge tragedy. There were a lot of good things that came out of that war. Whatever Allah decides is for the best.

Tali dono hath sey baj ti hai - This is the fact of life and the sooner Pakistanis and Bengalis realize this the better off they will be.

By the way, did India ever took away our dollars as Pakistan did before 1971?

It is good to have partnerships with your neighbors and you should pursue a good relationship with India and all other neighbors.

But you were never in union with India? so why do you say that India never took your dollars?

Why do you say Pakistan took your dollars before 1971? It wasn't Bengali dollars before that. It was a unified country and the majority of the Industry was in East Pakistan at that time. Those dollars belonged to the nation as a whole. There were many west Pakistani business persons working in the east earning those dollars. I have family friends that used to have a terry cloth business in East Pakistan before 71. So are their dollars yours? So your statement is childish.

If tomorrow you have an argument with your family. How would you like it if your son told you that you took his money? It is a misleading statement.

Last edited:
Mukthi Bani in the past and move forward into the future. The world is marching ahead and we are eating aloo gosht with the enemy. Exchanging saris and mangos...

Even though 71 was a huge tragedy. There were a lot of good things that came out of that war. Whatever Allah decides is for the best.

Tali dono hath sey baj ti hai - This is the fact of life and the sooner Pakistanis and Bengalis realize this the better off they will be.

Bengali are our enemies

They are going to pay for their treachery and suffer, just like the Rohingya

and when they do
And when like Indian Muslims the dawning realisation of their reality reveals itself we can laugh at them

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom