What's new

Don't club us with Pakistan, Afghanistan, says Bangladesh PM's media adviser on CAB

Believe me most Bd people secretly admire Pak nuclear arsenal and it’s military strength but too shame to admit in public. Bd people are complicated by nature.
Are you still a child to boast about nuclear weapons? Do you have a peanut brain to not know that no country will ever use this? A war result will be determined only with conventional weapons.

By the way, when did you survey our general people in BD? You may have taken the opinion of only a few Mullahs and Taliban/Razakar terrorists in BD who live in the 6th-century world by choice.

It is N. Korea, Pakistan and Razakar like you who love to boast about this.

Let fast forward to 2019 and address the current Issues Bd facing. Enough of this 71 nonsense.
You guys are living in 1971. So, when did India steal our money as Pakistan did before 1971? We have a foreign exchange reserve of more than $32 billion because we are no more the tail of Pakistan. However, you belong to a heinous Razakar family who never understands how precious independence and sovereignty are.

You are living in the 1971 war still praying for the defeat of our Mukti Bahini. People like you are being hanged in BD.

I won't say India is a problem per se.

But a BJP led India certainly is.

What are your thoughts?
You are right above. But, we are unable to influence the politics in India. Congress is secular and a Congress govt will be better for India's neighbors.

Bangalis are our enemies

Let's hope they get the punishment they deserve
You are talking like a vulture in the sky for a cow below to die and you can feast on eat. What a dream!! Damn you!!

Are you still a child to boast about nuclear weapons? Do you have a peanut brain to not know that no country will ever use this? A war result will be determined only with conventional weapons.

By the way, when did you survey our general people in BD? You may have taken the opinion of only a few Mullahs and Taliban/Razakar terrorists in BD who live in the 6th-century world by choice.

It is N. Korea, Pakistan and Razakar like you who love to boast about this.

You guys are living in 1971. So, when did India steal our money as Pakistan did before 1971? We have a foreign exchange reserve of more than $32 billion because we are no more the tail of Pakistan. However, you belong to a heinous Razakar family who never understands how precious independence and sovereignty are.

You are living in the 1971 war still praying for the defeat of our Mukti Bahini. People like you are being hanged in BD.

You are right above. But, we are unable to influence the politics in India. Congress is secular and a Congress govt will be better for India's neighbors.

You are talking like a vulture in the sky for a cow below to die and you can feast on eat. What a dream!! Damn you!!

I don’t understand one thing. You guys hate Pakistani so much yet you are here posting without any issue.

Post reported for personal attack and abuse.

@waz bro. Please check out this hate monger. He doesn’t belong here. Thanks

But, tell us what is wrong with a normal and good relationship with India, our big neighbor and from where we import $8 billion worth of agriculture and industrial goods? We have only one problem remains. That is the Teesta water treaty.

We certainly do not have to follow the Pakistani formula. No other country follows Pakistan. All the Muslim countries except Pakistan have a good relationship with India. Can you deny it? Even Afghanistan favors India. Think of Iran, SA, Egypt or Turkey or all the ME countries. Do these countries dance with Pakistani tune?

Rather, I ask you why do you have to dislike India? Is it because you lack self-confidence?

You are very loyal to India, more than even BD. I don't know what India did to deserve it.

They can slap you every day, but you will still thank them, exactly the state of Indian Muslims too.

Your other points are not worth replying to as it is nothing but disinformation.

Last edited:
You are very loyal to India, more than even BD. I don't know what India did to deserve it.
Why do you think I like India? Is there any reason to say something like that? I was just stating the reality that we have to import Indian goods worth $8billion every year. Even our textile depends quite largely on the Indian supply of cotton. A true statement by me makes you think I am an Indian Chamcha.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom