What's new

Don't be jealous over India-China ties, Chinese daily tells US

we did not fought a war but we fire shoots to each other very often, 2001 incident was worse.

Again nothing compared to our 1947,1962, 1965,1999. What you refer to as serious was a daily affair in our Indo-Pak border not so long ago.

I highly doubt if the word jealousy was used this way, have you guys posted the translated version or they actually published it like this??

We have not had any cross-border bloodshed with any neighbour for 30 years.

India on the other hand has bloody borders in all directions. Hell it was only recently that there were multiple beheadings and mutilations of soldiers on your western border. Then of course you have the BSF and the Sri Lankan navy in the other directions, with killings happening all the time.

Contrast it with the border incident in Ladakh between China and India. Not even one single casualty on either side.

Not one casualty. No bloodshed, and certainly no beheadings.

It is not the question of bloodshed, but the Chinese intent and then there is also the question of India's capability vis a via China. Pakistan is a small country hence can be handled and pressurized by India easily, while China cannot. You must have sensed the uneasiness and ambiguity in Indian political establishment while the incursion. If the same incursion would have been done by Pakistan. The Indian's reaction would have been quite different.

I believe that good relations with China is possible when India has enough strength and power for China to have a huge opportunity costs for having a conflict with India. The strengths could be huge trade between India and China and/or healthy Indian economy that can rival China's and/or Indian military that is powerful enough for China to think twice

It is not the question of bloodshed, but the Chinese intent and then there is also the question of India's capability vis a via China. Pakistan is a small country hence can be handled and pressurized by India easily, while China cannot. You must have sensed the uneasiness and ambiguity in Indian political establishment while the incursion. If the same incursion would have been done by Pakistan. The Indian's reaction would have been quite different.

I believe that good relations with China is possible when India has enough strength and power for China to have a huge opportunity costs for having a conflict with India. The strengths could be huge trade between India and China and/or healthy Indian economy that can rival China's and/or Indian military that is powerful enough for China to think twice

Whatever India progress, we will progress even faster. It's impossible for India to catch upto China. The best days for the Chinese economy and military development is in the future.

Whatever India progress, we will progress even faster. It's impossible for India to catch upto China. The best days for the Chinese economy and military development is in the future.

I wish all the best to Chinese.

I don't like this carrot & stick approach china is using against India. China needs to stop flattering itself by displaying it's new found love towards India. It's not new for India to forge relations with US's adversaries. Just take a look at India's ties with Russia & Iran... should give some idea. India always held an independent foreign policy... & china need not worry about what others would think if it wants have a better relationship with India.

Your post personify the belligerent nature of India. If another country is weaker, India will continue to cause trouble in their borders, such as Pakistani or Bangladesh border. On the other hand, India cannot easily pressure or handle China, so India/China border is peaceful. The lesson for India's neighbors is that they must be military strong for India not to bully them.

I'm jealous of the Asian dope you are all on, including whoever said this.

I'm jealous of the Asian dope you are all on, including whoever said this.

Until Indians stop their inferior slave mentality they have towards the white man, it's impossible for China and India to get close despite all the nice talk. I find it very hard to respect Indians because of their worship of the white skin.

Most Chinese people look down on Indians as inferior. Not trying to be offensive but stating an opinion. That's why India never gets a mention among Chinese people. India is a defeated power in our eyes under the control of the white man.

you seem to have a weird thing for white men

Your post personify the belligerent nature of India. If another country is weaker, India will continue to cause trouble in their borders, such as Pakistani or Bangladesh border. On the other hand, India cannot easily pressure or handle China, so India/China border is peaceful. The lesson for India's neighbors is that they must be military strong for India not to bully them.

kid, we are not china. we dont bully weak nations.
india has invested billions in the development of each of its neighbours, and pakistan will get it too, as soon as it gets its head out of its a$$

you seem to have a weird thing for white men

kid, we are not china. we dont bully weak nations.
india has invested billions in the development of each of its neighbours, and pakistan will get it too, as soon as it gets its head out of its a$$

Give me a break. Ask the members on this forum from India's neighbors. They will tell you that they are fed up with the India bully.

Give me a break. Ask the members on this forum from India's neighbors. They will tell you that they are fed up with the India bully.

sure. a pakistani forum is the best way to get information about india. genius

Of course, if India is siding with China, prepare to cede territories.

India should cede territory to China to realize your dream.
but first i think china needs to independent its foreign policy as well economy , your whole economy is built on slaver labor and a **** portion of western economy to feed 1.4bn chinese ,don`t built false pipe dream about your mass slave labor country .A free man in a free world is a man i desire for with a free mind and free thinking.
no problem in india-china as well any other sovereign asian nation in joining the league to stop further invasion of west in the principle of unity brotherhood,peaceful co-exsistence in whole sort dharma . Peace !

What is the basic issue between india and china????? disputed land.... What kind of land that is disputed????? What that land can be used for???????? Lets say 1 concedes the land to the other gain that country get????? Few thousand sq km of land which can hardly be used for any purpose......

If both nations have a friendly relationship and trust each other imagine what kind of gain both can have..... If both have an alliance will anyone ever dare to look at south asia?????? Imagine what kind of gain the smaller neighbors get from this..... I would say the entire asia would start prosper and grow to beat their western counterparts........

Its time to think is it worth to fight over few Kms of unusable land?????????????

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom