What's new

Don't be jealous over India-China ties, Chinese daily tells US

What is the basic issue between india and china????? disputed land.... What kind of land that is disputed????? What that land can be used for???????? Lets say 1 concedes the land to the other gain that country get????? Few thousand sq km of land which can hardly be used for any purpose......

If both nations have a friendly relationship and trust each other imagine what kind of gain both can have..... If both have an alliance will anyone ever dare to look at south asia?????? Imagine what kind of gain the smaller neighbors get from this..... I would say the entire asia would start prosper and grow to beat their western counterparts........

Its time to think is it worth to fight over few Kms of unusable land?????????????

So do you want India to secede land to China or in that case Kashmir.

sure. a pakistani forum is the best way to get information about india. genius

Since you are in Pakistani forum, your views automatically become irrelevant?

Lets hear from neighbors of India if they trust India. Since we are in this forum, this will have to do.

but first i think china needs to independent its foreign policy as well economy , your whole economy is built on slaver labor and a **** portion of western economy to feed 1.4bn chinese ,don`t built false pipe dream about your mass slave labor country .A free man in a free world is a man i desire for with a free mind and free thinking.
no problem in india-china as well any other sovereign asian nation in joining the league to stop further invasion of west in the principle of unity brotherhood,peaceful co-exsistence in whole sort dharma . Peace !

I'm from Taiwan and now live in the US. And if India is going to be friendly with China, than the only way it can do so is by ceding territory to China. Look at what Pakistan did to gain friendship with China, India will have to do the same thing to have the friendship. Do you think that India should develop this kind of relationship or should it develop a relationship of the equals with the US?

Your post personify the belligerent nature of India. If another country is weaker, India will continue to cause trouble in their borders, such as Pakistani or Bangladesh border. On the other hand, India cannot easily pressure or handle China, so India/China border is peaceful. The lesson for India's neighbors is that they must be military strong for India not to bully them.

Thats why you are bullying Japan, Vietnam, Malaysia etc.

Every one knows how you bully Vietnam, India is stronger thats why china is not able to bully it. China knows , they can only take india y surprise like PAK did in kargil , but when India came with full strength, china cant stand thats why they have to retreat every time.

Everyone knows what PAK did with Afghanistan though Taliban. OBL, AK Khan Nuclear market. , rest his history.
Thats why China choose India to visit and not Visited PAK (IRON Brother first)

Tell me where did you get that idea from???????

You were referring to some unusable land that India & China fight over. China is no mood to withdraw their claim over it, so I assumed you want India to secede land for better relations with PRC..afterall it only few kms of unusable land. Sorry if I got you wrong.

Lets hear from neighbors of India if they trust India. Since we are in this forum, this will have to do.

I'm from Taiwan and now live in the US. And if India is going to be friendly with China, than the only way it can do so is by ceding territory to China. Look at what Pakistan did to gain friendship with China, India will have to do the same thing to have the friendship. Do you think that India should develop this kind of relationship or should it develop a relationship of the equals with the US?

Lol you bet, India don't need china at all, Wonder why China President Visit India and not PAK( their all Weather IRON brother) ;)

Pak is weak have only keep begging, PAK ceding territory to get nuclear bomb design from China, which India dont need from China not china missile nor plane.

Infact, India now in South China sea, warning China, now its payback time. Nuclear missiles in Vietnam is near possibility as they did arm Pakistan. China is now all out to appease India to stop this from happening.

Thats why you are bullying Japan, Vietnam, Malaysia etc.

Every one knows how you bully Vietnam, India is stronger thats why china is not able to bully it. China knows , they can only take india y surprise like PAK did in kargil , but when India came with full strength, china cant stand thats why they have to retreat every time.

Everyone knows what PAK did with Afghanistan though Taliban. OBL, AK Khan Nuclear market. , rest his history.
Thats why China choose India to visit and not Visited PAK (IRON Brother first)

You should ask members from India's neighbor if India is a bully. Don't ask me as I'm in America and I don't think India is a bully from where I'm sitting. The only Indians that is causing me trouble is the Cleveland Indians that just swept the Mariners.

You were referring to some unusable land that India & China fight over. China is no no mood to to withdraw their claim over it, so I assumed you want India to secede land for better relations with PRC..afterall it only few kms of unusable land. Sorry if I got you wrong.

No worries.... My point was We (along with all the neighbors of the region) have lot to gain if we decide to solve this issue amicably .. Never thought of secede the land to chinese.....

Lol you bet, India don't need china at all, Wonder why China President Visit India and not PAK( their all Weather IRON brother) ;)

Pak is weak have only keep begging, PAK ceding territory to get nuclear bomb design from China, which India dont need from China not china missile nor plane.

Infact, India now in South China sea, warning China, now its payback time. Nuclear missiles in Vietnam is near possibility as they did arm Pakistan. China is now all out to appease India to stop this from happening.

I get your point but you are exaggerating too much now. Calm down so you at least look credible.

No worries.... My point was We (along with all the neighbors of the region) have lot to gain if we decide to solve this issue amicably .. Never thought of secede the land to chinese.....

Not gonna happen..atleast in my lifetime..Until then Good Fences Makes Good Neighbours.

May be I was tooo optimistic...........:)

Territorial integrity is a sacred thing for any nation state. Anyways we Indians can be happy in the fact that we are the defacto occupying power.

Most Chinese people look down on Indians as inferior. Not trying to be offensive but stating an opinion. That's why India never gets a mention among Chinese people. India is a defeated power in our eyes under the control of the white man.

If most Chinese people look down on Indians as inferior then to a trained psychoanayst it will appear that its the Chinese who have an Inferiority complex. :disagree:

If white people get more mention in your paper than Indians then maybe its the Chinese who suffer from 'white worship'. :angel:

You might want to think a bit about that.

yup. Pretty much.

trust India to do what?

I'm from Taiwan and now live in the US. And if India is going to be friendly with China, than the only way it can do so is by ceding territory to China.

That is your opinion....not ours. I have no problem with you having an independent opinion. I hope you don't have a problem with we holding our own independent opinion :angel: (...not that what you think matters :P)

Look at what Pakistan did to gain friendship with China, India will have to do the same thing to have the friendship. Do you think that India should develop this kind of relationship or should it develop a relationship of the equals with the US?

:lol: so India = pakistan ? .....there goes your credibility.

India should have a relationship with both US and China as long as it it in our best interests. :wave:

Geopolitically, there can NEVER be an Indian-China alliance. That is literally the same as in asking the United States and USSR be friend and take over the world in 1970s.........There are no mutual relationship when you look at 2 countries about the same size and about the same strength. Each one of us wanted ADVANTAGE TO OURSELVES, hence all human are selfish and greedy. Unless either China or India or both say your stuff is mine, such relationship cannot be forged anywhere in any timeline.

Financially, China and India should be BFF at each other.

Will the US ever jealous about Indian-China friendship? Both were not our allies to start with, do we jealous about the friendship between Russia and Ukraine? No, we most definitely not jealous about the friendship between India and China, if there were one.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom