What's new

Don't be jealous over India-China ties, Chinese daily tells US

This from a Chinese in the US living a billion miles away passing idiotic comments when you know squat about the geo-political ground realities. Residing in the US of A seems to have infected you with the Yank cowboy syndrome. Am I surprised? No!

India should cede territory to China? Which territory? And why? How about China handing back Tibet to Tibetans and Xinjiang to the Muslims to form an independent country which they are fighting for due to Chinese repression and suppression of their human rights?

How about the Chinese going by International laws which they are brazenly flouting like the UNCLOS Treaty by claiming the whole of South China Sea as the the property of the Han Kingdom? The Chinese must adhere to International norms and treaties first and learn to live like a responsible entity in the comity of nations.

Chill out, read my post more closely. if India is siding with China, that would be the price India would have to pay. Now, after you typped your post, would you still want India to side with China?

Of course, if India is siding with China, prepare to cede territories.

India should cede territory to China to realize your dream.

In your lulluby dreams! China have what they have now if they want better relations with India

A culturally Close Asian Partner China can be trusted any day more then a Western Crook USA...

That doesnt mean we should stand against USA...

We should co-operate with both ... But China will be more valuable then USA in the long run...

Chill out, read my post more closely. if India is siding with China, that would be the price India would have to pay. Now, after you typped your post, would you still want India to side with China?

how old are you?

Until Indians stop their inferior slave mentality they have towards the white man, it's impossible for China and India to get close despite all the nice talk. I find it very hard to respect Indians because of their worship of the white skin.

A culturally Close Asian Partner China can be trusted any day more then a Western Crook USA...

That doesnt mean we should stand against USA...

We should co-operate with both ... But China will be more valuable then USA in the long run...

Please do remember that its not the Western Crook USA thats challenging our territorial integrity but its China......a culturally Close Asian Partner

Until Indians stop their inferior slave mentality they have towards the white man, it's impossible for China and India to get close despite all the nice talk. I find it very hard to respect Indians because of their worship of the white skin.

Only thats your objection...Thank God..I thought we holding on to Southern Tibet is the main issue b/n us.

Please do remember that its not the Western Crook USA thats challenging our territorial integrity but its China......a culturally Close Asian Partner

Only thats your objection...Thank God..I thought we holding on to Southern Tibet is the main issue b/n us.

Most Chinese people look down on Indians as inferior. Not trying to be offensive but stating an opinion. That's why India never gets a mention among Chinese people. India is a defeated power in our eyes under the control of the white man.

India-Bangladesh has border problem too, is not it ? still it is not end of the world, we can fix it.

point is Asia will start dominating the world later in this century which is opposite to westerners interest, so they will try everything to make Asian countries enemy to each other so that Asia does not work as one unit.

Most Chinese people look down on Indians as inferior. Not trying to be offensive but stating an opinion. That's why India never gets a mention among Chinese people. India is a defeated power in our eyes under the control of the white man.

:omghaha::blah::blah::blah::blah:

India-Bangladesh has border problem too, is not it ? still it is not end of the world, we can fix it.

Our border issue is nothing compared to what we have with China & Pakistan.

point is Asia will start dominating the world later in this century which is opposite to westerners interest, so they will try everything to make Asian countries enemy to each other so that Asia does not work as one unit.

Did the Western powers told China to go around threatening its East Asian neighbours and send PLA to to India, did Western Powers told North Korea to threaten South Korea with nukes, did Western Powers told Pakistan to go for Kashmir through overt and covert means etc etc..Stop blaming our ills on Westerners.

None taken...as long as you keep your hands off your South Tibet..we don't mind whatever views you have on us.

Our border issue is nothing compared to what we have with China & Pakistan

actually it is worse, in BD-Indo border, if any side tries to build something in border area, we simply start shooting each other instead of talking.

Did the Western powers told China to go around threatening its East Asian neighbours and send PLA to to India, did Western Powers told North Korea to threaten South Korea with nukes, did Western Powers told Pakistan to go for Kashmir through overt and covert means etc etc..Stop blaming our ills on Westerners.

1. For SCS you have to go back to history.
2. Indo-Sino border issue is again can be solved.
3.for SK-NK issue , if have to check the history again.
4. For Kashmir issue, again you have to check the history.

Indians should get real. There can be no friendship between India and China or have they forgotten the recent Chinese incursion into India? Our strategic objectives differ with China so much that anybody who think India and China would gang up against US and Japan is living in fools paradise.

Chinese would like India to be neutral between US and China and also between Japan and China's conflicts hence this article from People Daily. This is their self interest than any love for `Asian brotherhood`

What India should do is what is in its interest. India should forge excellent political and military relations with US and Japan to limit China, and at the same time maintaining good trade relations with China. India needs at least another decade to properly counter China. Hence India needs to buy time, and this is a good time as China is embroiled in conflicts with all most all its neighbours

actually it is worse, in BD-Indo border, if any side tries to build something in border area, we simply start shooting each other instead of talking.

Did we fought a war over it...I don't think so.

1. For SCS you have to go back to history.
2. Indo-Sino border issue is again can be solved.
3.for SK-NK issue , if have to check the history again.
4. For Kashmir issue, again you have to check the history.

My point is simple...quit pointing our hands at others when we ourselves are the problem.

Did we fought a war over it...I don't think so.

we did not fought a war but we fire shoots to each other very often, 2001 incident was worse.

My point is simple...quit pointing our hands at others when we ourselves are the problem.

thats my another point also, China now wants to friendly with India after border incident, take that opportunity to improve relation. If you do not , then you are giving Chinese excuse that china forwarded hand to india but India did not.

Hence India needs to buy time, and this is a good time as China is embroiled in conflicts with all most all its neighbours

We have not had any cross-border bloodshed with any neighbour for 30 years.

India on the other hand has bloody borders in all directions. Hell it was only recently that there were multiple beheadings and mutilations of soldiers on your western border. Then of course you have the BSF and the Sri Lankan navy in the other directions, with killings happening all the time.

Contrast it with the border incident in Ladakh between China and India. Not even one single casualty on either side.

Not one casualty. No bloodshed, and certainly no beheadings.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom