What's new

'Donate with open heart': Muslim woman raises funds for the construction of Ram temple in Ayodhya

The fear factor is there. Many videos available of Indian muslims openly bashing Pakistan to prove their loyalty to India.

Muslims of India are getting wierder day by day

muslims who appease hindus and pray to their idols

muslims who dont appease hindus but their patriotism depends on cursing pakistan (asaduddin owaisi)

muslims who go one more step than any hindutva and aid the BJP like jew wing of gestapo police, some muslim lawyer who aided Hindutva RSS case against babri mosque etc and this one.

1611233115900.png

Maida ka porotta, very different from the northy paratha... it's not a chapati (though even chapatis vary among regions, I like the regulation phulka roti, Dilli type)

The Malabar porotta.. they smash it from all sides to make it evene more flaky.. amazing with errachi fry and a slice of lime !

have tried em all, kharodey, gurde kapurey... bull balls deep fried (in the US)

don't like to see bones generally.. unless it's spare ribs or mutton/lamb chops

haddis suck

I completely disagree, no bones no flavour in my motto

I googled that, but not sure which one is it. Can you a video or recipe link.
Recipe and review there there in post 43 here, my man.

Just youtube Kerala beef fry otherwise. Best with small diced cubes of a good cut of meat, regular nimbu pyaz desi "salad" alongside it. Works best with a flaky Malabar style maida porotta (not our northie paratha, which is a different beast) .. Spicy, coconutty.. just amazing.

Give it a go if you're good in the kitchen, or have your mum or wife etc fix one for ya.

One of our national culinary treasures, real shame it's been dragged into the disgusting realm of politics.. biriyani too :/
I completely disagree, no bones no flavour in my motto
Ok, I take that back.. kind off. Love a tandoori chicken or burrah kebab just as much as a boneless something but for the most part off the bone is my preference.

Also, some of the paye visuals... ugh, not very nice, just a huge pile of bovine leg bits before they toss it in whatever masalas.. pretty gross looking.

Boneless for me, pls, thanks.

Recipe and review there there in post 43 here, my man.

Just youtube Kerala beef fry otherwise. Best with small diced cubes of a good cut of meat, regular nimbu pyaz desi "salad" alongside it. Works best with a flaky Malabar style maida porotta (not our northie paratha, which is a different beast) .. Spicy, coconutty.. just amazing.

Give it a go if you're good in the kitchen, or have your mum or wife etc fix one for ya.

One of our national culinary treasures, real shame it's been dragged into the disgusting realm of politics.. biriyani too :/

Ok, I take that back.. kind off. Love a tandoori chicken or burrah kebab just as much as a boneless something but for the most part off the bone is my preference.

Also, some of the paye visuals... ugh, not very nice, just a huge pile of bovine leg bits before they toss it in whatever masalas.. pretty gross looking.

Boneless for me, pls, thanks.

Fair enough, next question are you for or against aloo in biryani?

Soon India will attempt to replace Islam with Deen i Ilahi. The social engineering process began as a colonial tactic.

Glad tidings for Indian Muslims who will be martyred in India.

Fair enough, next question are you for or against aloo in biryani?
Aloos sort of make it a pulao, don't they ? Bengalis do it, apparently.

I'm all for a boiled egg or 2 thrown in there, or even a fried one on the top, Indonesian nasi goreng style.

Aloos sort of make it a pulao, don't they ? Bengalis do it, apparently.

Have you had the Bengali puri and baby aloo curry ?

I'm all for a boiled egg or 2 thrown in there, or even a fried one on the top, Indonesian nasi goreng style.

I never had the nasi goreng style. Let me call our Indonesian TTA @Indos and discover more about this dish.

Back
Top Bottom