What's new

'Donate with open heart': Muslim woman raises funds for the construction of Ram temple in Ayodhya

Ram temple is going to be way more grand than Babri mosque ever was, thanks to Muslim contributions.

Son, You and @jamahir must buy dolls and eat laboratory grown beef......Since your pants got wet just thinking about Cao rakshakh....
Pretty sure sanghi me and commie Jamahir would both agree on how nice an erachi fry and porota is.

I'll have beer, he'll have tea to wash it down

hum is dunia ki sabse badi aur behtreen democracy hain, aap ki tareh semi theocratic military dictatorship nahi

Pretty sure sanghi me and commie Jamahir would both agree on how nice an erachi fry and porota is.

I'll have beer, he'll have tea to wash it down

hum is dunia ki sabse badi aur behtreen democracy hain, aap ki tareh semi theocratic military dictatorship nahi
Self fellatio.... :lol:

@-=virus=-

Chora ma kharia Parsi style. Granny/mummy's was a lot lighter.

We make a jelly of the stock as well. With a dash of lime. As dessert.

IMG_0368.JPG

As you can see, we love our beans.

Kharia ni jelly (lime and mild herbs and spices to taste ... we use mainly lime).

IMG_4328.png

Cheers, Doc

We will accept money raised by our muslim brothers instead. Thanks for the contribution. Now ram mandir will be even bigger
I don't think so that there will be any ram mandir in future over there. You guys don't have any such intension.

@-=virus=-

Chora ma kharia Parsi style. Granny/mummy's was a lot lighter.

We make a jelly of the stock as well. With a dash of lime. As dessert.

IMG_0368.JPG

As you can see, we love our beans.

Kharia ni jelly (lime and mild herbs and spices to taste ... we use mainly lime).

IMG_4328.png

Cheers, Doc
forgot to mention

sucking the marrow off an oily mullah mutton korma ki bhi alag baat hai.. high altitude cold weather mein better chalta hai for the most part

what is that meat, mutton hai ki beef ? I prefer mutton (bakra)

forgot to mention

sucking the marrow off an oily mullah mutton korma ki bhi alag baat hai.. high altitude cold weather mein better chalta hai for the most part

what is that meat, mutton hai ki beef ? I prefer mutton (bakra)

Always mutton.

Same with bheja. And all innards (aleti paleti).

As I said, Parsi home cooked food is always mutton (lamb for kid gos), chicken or cchamno (pomfret) or boi or bumla (Bombay duck) or gharab (fish eggs pickle). I doubt we eat anything else.

Cheers, Doc

And you need funds for it?

Yes. Symbolic tokenism.

Every group of India from this land should have a contribution in its building.

A brick with a prayer. A name. A scroll. Something. Anything.

This is a temple for the ages.

The world will watch in wonder. And awe.

Cheers, Doc

Yes. Symbolic tokenism.

Every group of India from this land should have a contribution in its building.

A brick with a prayer. A name. A scroll. Something. Anything.

This is a temple for the ages.

The world will watch in wonder. And awe.

Cheers, Doc
How many parsis left in the world?

Vultures are also disappearing.....Food and eater both going to extinct.

Back
Top Bottom