What's new

'Donate with open heart': Muslim woman raises funds for the construction of Ram temple in Ayodhya

Brother, it would be fantastic for India and for the world if lab-grown meat is eaten instead of animals being slaughtered. There is a Dutch company which has produced lab-grown beef. This should be mass produced.

@jamahir bhai, plant-based beef is already sold in US and Canadian markets.

The #1 brand is called "Beyond beef", Texture and taste is identical to beef. Great for older folks who have cholesterol and BP issues. Many local fast food restaurants now offer "Beyond Burgers". Including Burger King and Carl's Junior.

BeyondBeef_GroundLG1.jpg

@jamahir bhai, plant-based beef is already sold in US and Canadian markets.

The #1 brand is called "Beyond beef", Texture and taste is identical to beef. Great for older folks who have cholesterol and BP issues.

BeyondBeef_GroundLG1.jpg

That's really wonderful for a start. :)

And there is a Dutch company called Mosa Meat ( website ) which has an actual "cultured" beef production process.

I am simply unable to imagine @Maarkhoor's opposition to all this. Why does he want to kill animals and also contribute to global warming ( through these animals' generation of methane ) when there is a better alternative ?

Jai Sri Ram is a greeting used by millions of Indians.

Its as or as not religious as say Allah hu Akbar or Salam Walekum.

Cheers, Doc
Bas kar bas kar
Hindio ki tatta poshi kar k kuch nahi mile ga.
They will not help you to creat nation for fire worshipers.

Jai Siri Paye...

Cow mata is delicious to eat plus white bull tikka is best food in the world.
Paye look disgusting, rather a steak or a kerala style boneless spicy coconut sukha fry and malabari porotta anyday.

Also, just so you know, the anti beef/cow rakshak people here are only concerned about the Indian species, it's got a technical name (can't recall) .. so Kobe and all manners of Ameriki or from wherever bovine are totally halal and kosher for the Brahmans of India. Local laws and culture also vary vastly within India so a particular quirk of heartland India does not define it all.

Bull sacrifice was the original vedic or "pagan" tradition, to sacrifice a revered bull.. sort of like a qurbani in your system.

You're playing with proper Nazis now.. stop with the kindergarten level trolling, son.

Paye look disgusting, rather a steak or a kerala style boneless spicy coconut sukha fry and malabari porotta anyday.

Also, just so you know, the anti beef/cow rakshak people here are only concerned about the Indian species, it's got a technical name (can't recall) .. so Kobe and all manners of Ameriki or from wherever bovine are totally halal and kosher for the Brahmans of India. Local laws and culture also vary vastly within India so a particular quirk of heartland India does not define it all.

Bull sacrifice was the original vedic or "pagan" tradition, to sacrifice a revered bull.. sort of like a qurbani in your system.

You're playing with proper Nazis now.. stop with the kindergarten level trolling, son.
Beef chukka is the dish i will never forget.it even cross famous chicken paneer and palak paneer of indian punjab.
Beef chukka with meda chapati i can eat daily.

Bas kar bas kar
Hindio ki tatta poshi kar k kuch nahi mile ga.
They will not help you to creat nation for fire worshipers.

We lead and are the Param Agni Poojaks of a nation of fire worshippers, in case you have not noticed.

We will continue to help each other. This is an alliance built and smelted in the flames of war. And quenched in rivers of blood.

Cheers, Doc

Nothing disgusting about paye man. Just cheap places who do not clean the hair well.

No such issues when they are cooked at home. Our kids grow big and strong and big boned on paye. Goat of course.

Cheers, Doc

Why are Indian sikhs coming in droves to Pakistan if they were butchered and wiped out?

How are Pakistani sikhs facilitating the Indian yatris, If they were wiped out?
Are you ignorant or feigning? Do you know the ulterior motive behind the Kartarpur corridor?

- PRTP GWD

Vijaywada: In an act of religious solidarity, a Muslim woman has come forward to raise funds for the construction of Ram temple in Ayodhya and is encouraging fellow members of the Muslim community to pitch in. The woman identified as Zahara Begum, who is an organiser at Tahera Trust, has appealed to the Muslim community to offer donations for the construction of the temple through Nidhi Samparna, during the Nidhi Sekarana program.
View attachment 708888

People can donate any amount of their choice and even a small contribution of Rs 10 is encouraged.

View attachment 708889

Exhorting India’s ‘Unity in Diversity’, she recalled how all communities, including Muslims, would offer donations to support their Hindu brothers and sisters in organising pooja on Vinayak Chaturthi, Dussehra and Ram Navmi. She also said that she has noticed that Hindus have donated their land for construction of mosques, idgahs and graveyads for the Muslim community, while working in villages over the last 10 years.

Talking to Deccan Chronicle, Zahara said, “We are blessed to be in a country where Lord Ram was born. We are fortunate that the temple is going to be built during our time. Lord Ram has taught Dharma as a way of life and stands as an exemplar for the entire world.”

“Let us come together and participate in this divine activity and help in the construction of a great Ram temple at Ayodhya with an open heart,” she added.

Noatbly, The Ram Janmabhoomi Teertha Kshetra Trust was set up in accordance with the Supreme Court verdict on November 9, 2021, for the construction of Ram temple at Ayodhya. On Friday, India kicked off a nationwide drive to rack up donations for the construction of the Ram temple.

So far, the Shree Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra has received a donation of around Rs 100 crore, ANI quoted the trust’s General Secretary Champat Rai. While President Ramnath Kovind donated Rs 5,00,100, actor Akshay Kumar also made a donation for the construction, calling his fans to do the same.

The Ram temple trust expressed hope that the construction work would be completed in 36-40 months.

I have said it before and I will say it again. indian so called "Muslims" are NOT REAL Muslims. They are a hindu/sikh slave race.

We lead and are the Param Agni Poojaks of a nation of fire worshippers, in case you have not noticed.

We will continue to help each other. This is an alliance built and smelted in the flames of war. And quenched in rivers of blood.

Cheers, Doc

Nothing disgusting about paye man. Just cheap places who do not clean the hair well.

No such issues when they are cooked at home. Our kids grow big and strong and big boned on paye. Goat of course.

Cheers, Doc
Beep payes are more delicious.dont be afraid olto admit in front of a hindu.he will do nothing to you from computer or mobile.

Beep payes are more delicious.dont be afraid olto admit in front of a hindu.he will do nothing to you from computer or mobile.

Never ever eaten them.

I've been eating beef since I turned 18.

Only eaten paye cooked by my granny and mummy. At home. Parsi style.

Parsi women would whip the skin off any man who dares bring raw beef home.

Cheers, Doc

Beef chukka is the dish i will never forget.it even cross famous chicken paneer and palak paneer of indian punjab.
Beef chukka with meda chapati i can eat daily.
Maida ka porotta, very different from the northy paratha... it's not a chapati (though even chapatis vary among regions, I like the regulation phulka roti, Dilli type)

The Malabar porotta.. they smash it from all sides to make it evene more flaky.. amazing with errachi fry and a slice of lime !

Cheers, Doc
have tried em all, kharodey, gurde kapurey... bull balls deep fried (in the US)

don't like to see bones generally.. unless it's spare ribs or mutton/lamb chops

haddis suck

Last edited:
don't like to see bones generally.. unless it's spare ribs or mutton/lamb chops

haddis suck

That tells me you've eaten paye not cooked well.

The tarsal bones are so soft that when cooked well, they can be chewed like a biscuit, with delicious juice oozing into your mouth.

Like the ends of chicken long bones. But in paye the entire small tarsals are like that.

Anyways, its something we develop a taste for since we are very little. I can imagine it freaking people out if introduced to it as adults.

And we don't say paye. We call them khariya.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom