What's new

'Donate with open heart': Muslim woman raises funds for the construction of Ram temple in Ayodhya

Aloos sort of make it a pulao, don't they ? Bengalis do it, apparently.

I'm all for a boiled egg or 2 thrown in there, or even a fried one on the top, Indonesian nasi goreng style.

No not really, actually i don't know of any pulao that had potatoes in it.

As for the egg part, i don't mind it and nasi goreng is pretty epic.

As witnessed in this thread, Hindus are delighted when Muslims employ themselves in the service of Brahmin supremacy.

If this same woman had even feebly demanded rights for Muslims, she would have been called names and threatened with rape.

As witnessed in this thread, Hindus are delighted when Muslims employ themselves in the service of Brahmin supremacy.

If this same woman had even feebly demanded rights for Muslims, she would have been called names and threatened with rape.
You guys have it unenviably bad.

There'll always be an underbelly of anti-Muslim sentiment in India and Hindu politicians will always use it to their opportunity. You must keep that in mind and rise through it.

It's very easy (and quite natural) to get affected by the demonization campaign thrown against Muslims in India and close yourself off in a shell leading to further ghettoization and exclusion. But you must rise through that.

I was scrolling through Mohammad Siraj's 5 wicket haul video and there were so many Indians celebrating him. I'm watching this year's Bigg Boss and it has 3 or 4 Muslim contestants, one of them a Kashmiri (Aly Goni), who is wildly popular with the girls. Mazay ki baat yeh ke there's a BJP contestant from Haryana on the show- Sonali Phogat- who is crushing on him.

You guys are 250-ish million. No one can displace you from India. In fact you're only going to grow from here, to 400-500 million in 50 years. Probably 20% to 25% of India's population. So stake your claim in it. Weave yourself into the Indian fabric.

The self styled warriors here who are calling you IMs cowards and wusses do not have to live in your shoes and, let me tell you, neither are they going to come to your aid if things go bad. They take this approach towards everyone: Bangladesh when it celebrates Bengali Hindu culture, Gulf countries when they normalize relations with Israel, Turkey when it follows a secular Kemal Ataturk way. They're exclusionary themselves and they want everyone else to be like them.

Looks like not every one is as generous as this lady . :-)

Ayodhya temple donation: 15k cheques valued at Rs 22 crore bounce

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom