What's new

Donald Trump suggests he’d force China to assassinate ‘bad dude’ Kim Jong Un if he becomes president

vtnsx

Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
Source: Donald Trump suggests he’d force China to assassinate ‘bad dude’ Kim Jong Un if he becomes president | National Post

gop_2016_trump-16.jpg

LOL! Trump for 2016!

China is North Korea’s last major ally and despite voting to sanction Pyongyang over its recent nuclear tests, officials have said it will only go so far. Beijing has instead repeatedly called for stability on the Korean peninsula.

An imbecile of a man. Lost respect for him this month when he decided to go on a racist tantrum during a rally in Iowa.

@Chinese-Dragon what does Trump know that the rest of the world doesn't that he could use to blackmail China?

Well, we'll find out soon enough won't we? Since he is likely to be the next American president.

He has made a lot of stupid statements so far (about everything under the sun), I would absolutely love to see him being in a position where he could actually enforce his stupid statements. That would be a very enlightening situation, and we might not have long to wait. :enjoy:

dear god please let this man become president, i would love to see how long he last's and how long will it take him to rename the presidentail house from the white house to trump's house. tbh i honestly would prefer the guy as the rest of them will be blood thirsty vampires with a fetish for wars. trump "i dont want to tell you, we will see when im president"

Well, we'll find out soon enough won't we? Since he is likely to be the next American president.

He has made a lot of stupid statements so far (about everything under the sun), I would absolutely love to see him being in a position where he could actually enforce his stupid statements. That would be a very enlightening situation, and we might not have long to wait. :enjoy:
It's not happening EVER! :pissed::taz::nono:

he is the usual 9PM soap comedian
2666c8c2a48d0e3c081c787436f7238f7c2a6bb896c77398c2dbd46c820be277_large

what else to expect from this guy. Just want to gain attention is all.

The p0rn history of EVERY Chinese Communist Party Member! da da daa!

@Nihonjin1051

Central Voter Theorem.

It's interesting really when we consider the context to America in regards to sociological theories. I suppose the imposition of PC culture masks and feigns altruism on a deeper intracognitive machinations in the American political constructive dialectic.

Trust me my students and I engage in colorful debates and discussions in my class(es).

Can't be any worse than Japanese Hentai.

Irrelevant , stick to the discussion direction.

Don't engage tangentialist aperture , please.

Trump appeals to the fringe (and I mean fringe) right wing. His greatest asset is his ability to remain in the media free publicity.

The entire caucuses and primaries from the Iowa to the last primary of June 14 in DC is just to show which candidate, in each of the parties, has the majority support from their voter base.

Then in the Democratic and Republican Conventions they'll select who they want to represent the party in the Presidential elections. There is no guarantee that the candidate who received the majority of votes in the primaries will be selected.

2016 Primary Schedule | 2016 Election Central

The Presidential election is where the candidates have to

1. Get the entire party to rally behind them.
2. Get the independent voter. The Independent voter is KEY to winning.

It's interesting really when we consider the context to America in regards to sociological theories. I suppose the imposition of PC culture masks and feigns altruism on a deeper intracognitive machinations in the American political constructive dialectic.

I have no idea what you just wrote. But it sounds so poetic. Yeah, what you wrote I agree with.

Political Correctness is getting ridiculous. Pretty soon just saying "hi whats up?" to your friend will make you seem like a jerk for not address the entire room.

i_haven_t_offended_you_yet__by_jaidaksghost-d71s77y.jpg

Can't be any worse than Japanese Hentai.

But what if the Chinese view and prefer American p0rn over Chinese?

But yeah, if Donald Trump gets elected he will make the Chinese assassinate Kimmy so fast that its going to be faster than the speed of light. That's how fast he'll get the job done and make America so great people will beg him to invade and colonize their countries.

(@Nihonjin1051 thanked before I added the quote of XenoEnsi.)

Back
Top Bottom