What's new

Donald Trump slams Pakistan for lies and deceit

For a moment if i keep India Pamistan out of my perception, i will say US has a habbit of blaming others for failed statergy in Afganistan...It is the crazy Mushy who allowed US to have a place in Afganistan after 9/11 otherwise...Pakistan is just being made punching bag..

It is time for Pakistan to react in united voice to him...
good post
the main thing to take from this is Pakistan gives double the amount of AID to afghanistan so this lousy $250m dollars means nothing to pakistan. US can shove it and this only means USA cornered Pakistan into getting close to China and Russia.

PS i feel like his tweets are nonsense and just a way of him expressing his personal views on something, he tweets it because white house can release it as a official presidential press release.

Nothing will happen, but this line of response that you stop our aid we will cut your supply route is just pathetic. Why did you allow it in the first place? Also jumping from one country's lap to another. USA was your greatest ally, what happened? now China is your greatest ally. lesson to be learnt, no?

There needs to be a strong leadership, With noora, zardari etc its not plausible
Noora is out so is Zardari. I hope elections take place in a timely manner and IK + establishment can work together to thwart this threat but until then we are stuck with the weak and spineless SKA jis ke "dil ka bazir - e - ajazm" is Noora lanati.

Nothing will happen, but this line of response that you stop our aid we will cut your supply route is just pathetic. Why did you allow it in the first place? Also jumping from one country's lap to another. USA was your greatest ally, what happened? now China is your greatest ally. lesson to be learnt, no?

or Pakistanis know the play the game very well, USA is a declining super power who's international influence is dying by the day, Kims NYE message from North Korea was "ive got a nuclear button waiting to be used on my table, ready to hit any part of the world".

Why not align your self with the world real super power China

Noora is out so is Zardari. I hope elections take place in a timely manner and IK + establishment can work together to thwart this threat but until then we are stuck with the weak and spineless SKA jis ke "dil ka bazir - e - ajazm" is Noora lanati.

It would of been great if Imran Khan came into power in 2013, we wouldn't of been
in this mess. But I just hope that Pak has a free & fair election this year.
Pakistan desperately needs a leadership to give a mouth breaking reply to Donald.

dont worry our relations with them date back to 50s we know how to deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
dont worry our relations with them date back to 50s we know how to deal with these muricunts
I agree with you but please don't use the derogatory word since it goes in every direction and not all Americans are bad...better use Uncle Sam since that represents the people controlling the government.

Policy of Bush didnt work when less of Afghanistan was under taliban,whole world was with USA and Pakistan had a dictator what makes you think it will work with most of the variables are gone?

You Pakistanis will.not be too happy to the news thst USA is looking resupply Indian navy 66 super hornets and predator combat drones to the air force .

I think to prevent complete isolation from USA,you need to heed their threats

They can do great harm to your country infect more than any nation in earth.

For a moment if i keep India Pamistan out of my perception, i will say US has a habbit of blaming others for failed statergy in Afganistan...It is the crazy Mushy who allowed US to have a place in Afganistan after 9/11 otherwise...Pakistan is just being made punching bag..

It is time for Pakistan to react in united voice to him...
You have forgotten one big thread from US in musharraf's time itself that time that Either you are with us or against us.

The American strategy currently is stupid!

Its the same strategy they had 10 years ago but with less soldiers, less money, less everything

Pakistan went along with the strategy and it created chaos for no good reason

It took us a decade of action to clear the problems and reduce a weekly occurrence of terrorism to what we have now

Pakistan has understood counter terrorism is a long term game and at the centre of this is upliftment of the population to destroy the terrorists message

Currently the U.S has a moron in chief who has NO strategy and he wants Pakistan to get on board so we create more chaos for ourselves

We need to be CLEAR no amount of U.S sanctions or anything else can cause the same problems as being allied to the U.S and following their stupid ill thought out plans

33 bn$ that's lots of money into a Charity going down the drain. Wise decision In the end.

Americans are always there..... when they need Pakistan.
@ topic, this is the same character who said he would build a wall on Mexican border and make Mexico pay for it, he was also supposed to sort out North Korea.
So in essence, his tweets are as good as Modi's selfies.

5565e7cb2936d.jpg

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom