What's new

Donald Trump slams Pakistan for lies and deceit

Well 2018 is going to be interesting for Pakistan I guess, it's a lose-lose situation for Pakistan
Says an Indian; let me tell you what's a lose lose situation for India, India will become more extremist and there will be more divide between hindus and rest of minorities. India have already lost regional allies, the region will be looking more towards China and Pakistan, the small countries who got bullied by india; now have alternative foreign policy. India will share bed with uncle sam regularly and history tells that they only care about their interest and will throw away india like a used condom after leeching indian middle class dry with their multinationals and defense deals.

Now Pakistan on the other hand have came out of so called American wet dream, our foreign policy is more focused on our interests and regional connectivity. We have defeated extremism, defeated India and America in Afghanistan and Iran. Our society have became much tolerant. Internally, Pakistanis are debating quality democracy and rule of law, corruption, institution building and upright politicians. So kiddo, Pakistan is the winner here by any measure.

Khalistan a dead movement, Gujarat. and North India is divided by Pakistan? Yeah right.

"Normal it is":pleasantry:

Anyway, enjoy grumpy Trumpy. Whatever you call him, he is the President of the US. And that's no simple position to be taken lightly. He is having his male P. :lol:
I never claimed that Pakistan had a hand in any movement with in India.

Well 2018 is going to be interesting for Pakistan I guess, it's a lose-lose situation for Pakistan
lolz ok .
For us we are heading towardS dumping usa's war in Afghanistan & making Alliance with regional Powers while india is moving towards getting totally depended on declining power ( usa) .

I agree Mr Pu$$y grabber , no more Aid for Pakistan ... and also find another route for to transport the pampers for your forces in Afghanistan

Well they want to leave they cant because Afghanistan now is worse than it ever was
No. This is where we fool our self by thinking that american wants to leave Afghanistan but they are so concerned about HUMAN values that they can't leave them in that turmoil.

They will stay in Afghanistan and in meantime they will create Civil War in Pakistan which will give them an other reason to stay here.

A higher tariff on the transit route is one thing, but I think the refugee alternative would be problematic for Pakistan on several fronts.
it won't if presented skill fully with in interest of National Security.

No. This is where we fool our self by thinking that american wants to leave Afghanistan but they are so concerned about HUMAN values that they can't leave them in that turmoil.
Its too expensive for them they want to leave but they cant leave like they did in Vietnam they are stuck
They will stay in Afghanistan and in meantime they will create Civil War in Pakistan which will give them an other reason to stay here.
That will be more difficult than what they think both the ethno facist and religious fanatics are a shadow of their former selves they cant be revived

Trump is planning to recover the Afghan War cost from Afghanistan by taking over its natural resources.

This is only trump's wet dream; Pakistan will never let it happen and all this burn is about the exact thing. It's not about terrorists, never was.

The aid was given for the services that Pakistan provided, trump is known for making a fool of himself over and over again.

I doubt he even know that his Forces equipment comes from Pakistan LOL

Trump is stupid ,stop talking and cut the imports from Pakistan and remittance to Pakistan and you will get the desired results

Ok. We heard Trump.
Money pipeline valve turned off.
Now what?

So @realDonaldTrump tweet is "rejected".
پین دی سری

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom