What's new

Donald Trump slams Pakistan for lies and deceit

and what about burning 1 trillion dollars in afghanistan by america?

still more than 60% of afg is no mans land , what a whimp trump..

he should blow his brains out . if he has an iota of shame left..

I think Trump should be tested for a degenerative brain disease

He brought them there... I have been saying it much before our establishment realised or at least expressed their concern. Russia routed ISIS in Syria and USA brought them into Afghanistan to use against Pakistan. If we can't understand this simple fact then we don't deserve to survive in this merciless world. Russia has the experience of dealing with ISIS so we should openly join their hands and eliminate the menace. Instead of being coy and drooling over the peanuts that never reach the people and people don't even want that in the first place.

There needs to be a strong leadership, With noora, zardari etc its not plausible

Broken America on its knees lol
Well done Pakistan

Well 2018 is going to be interesting for Pakistan I guess, it's a lose-lose situation for Pakistan

It's going to be interesting but not a lose, lose situation for Pakistan. Have you seen the state of Afghanistan recently? Trump doesn't know anything, the Pentagon does, hence why nothing will change.

Its too expensive for them they want to leave but they cant leave like they did in Vietnam they are stuck

In Vietnam, there was no ideological foresight for them to follow. But now since Israel has taken deep roots in USA and now USA is following Israel's interest blindly.

Khurasan holds value more than the Everest of Diamonds for Israel.

That will be more difficult than what they think both the ethno facist and religious fanatics are a shadow of their former selves they cant be revived

it is easy to use facist and fanatics to create civil war.

Trump is just trying to shif attention from North Korea Russian collusion and Jerusalem Issue this is his old tactics.

For a moment if i keep India Pamistan out of my perception, i will say US has a habbit of blaming others for failed statergy in Afganistan...It is the crazy Mushy who allowed US to have a place in Afganistan after 9/11 otherwise...Pakistan is just being made punching bag..

It is time for Pakistan to react in united voice to him...

he is a mad president and we must be realistic.to escape from afghanistan horror show,they have to attack pakistan or even plant evidence in pakistan.they want exit by blaming pakistan.it might be possible that they want to destroy pakistan just because china is getting stronger.jihadis and mujahadeen are just an excuse.americans long term planning is to destroy pakistan completely so that they can infiltrate CIA inside iran and china.this is a long term planning.we must protect our interest and we must stop this useless war for americans.there must be a pact between talibans and pakistan.let americans bleed.if your ally turns against you,you have every right to protect yourself.

Trump is planning to recover the Afghan War cost from Afghanistan by taking over its natural resources.

How will Trump recover $33 Billion from Pakistan ? :azn:
by learning that that was the trasnit fee over 15 years

Well 2018 is going to be interesting for Pakistan I guess, it's a lose-lose situation for Pakistan
dont count your chickens just yet

if we are attacked the N bomb will be used, if we are going down we will take you down as well.

us paid more or less same amount countries where it has bases(adjusting for the scope of operation)

For a moment if i keep India Pamistan out of my perception, i will say US has a habbit of blaming others for failed statergy in Afganistan...It is the crazy Mushy who allowed US to have a place in Afganistan after 9/11 otherwise...Pakistan is just being made punching bag..

It is time for Pakistan to react in united voice to him...
Very true ,Back in the era of MUSH.
Pakistan could've voiced its opinion and denied a permanent US colony in Afghanistan besides its borders ,Now its not good for anybody either Indo Pk or Muricans definitely not for Afghan people.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom