What's new

Donald Trump slams Pakistan for lies and deceit

33 bn$ that's lots of money into a Charity going down the drain. Wise decision In the end.

Maybe a wise decision from an Indiot logic point of view, care to explain what was the money for?? If Pakistan closes the supply the route, what can America do about it since Iran and Russia are already in bad books with Trumpland.

33 bn$ that's lots of money into a Charity going down the drain. Wise decision In the end.
They can make it $100 billion no one going to check the real figure. As they recently stopped $255 million per year military aid.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...to-us-military-aid-cuts.536233/#post-10127215

So let just say it was $500 million per year before when things were good between Pakistan and US. 500x18 = $9000 millions.

How many Billion will be $9000 millions? 1 Billion is of 1,000 millions so I don't know if I am correct on this please correct me it will be $9Billions.

DSXVaD0X4AA6P7V.jpg

26165742_10156236258092018_5112883368910458346_n.jpg
26166641_10156236258242018_3923047799266705436_n.jpg
26167612_10156236258167018_6824776967581071145_n.jpg

You Pakistanis will.not be too happy to the news thst USA is looking resupply Indian navy 66 super hornets and predator combat drones to the air force .

I think to prevent complete isolation from USA,you need to heed their threats

They can do great harm to your country infect more than any nation in earth.
so, get ready to cough up to 20 billion dollars
while india still host more hungry people than Africa
even china will not throw that amount of money outside its econmy

Ooo yeah, using our roads, infrastructure, using our Airports...just search for how much money Turkey asked for during some years back from US....It was the money for the services Pakistan provided....if USA wanna lose any Ally in region...Welcome. :coffee:

Maybe a wise decision from an Indiot logic point of view, care to explain what was the money for?? If Pakistan closes the supply the route, what can America do about it since Iran and Russia are already in bad books with Trumpland.

well my point was more toward trust, what you choose to do or not to do is upto you, but if someone paid that much of money and not to say arms and all, then the other person needs to see results as well.

no matter how much you try to hide lies, whole world knows truth about Haqqni networks being harboured, NWF being breeding ground for multiple terrorist organizations and not to say OBL being hidden under safety of military garrison.

As I said before it is foolish to assume that the US considers Pakistan a 'friend'. Donald has just made it public. Their warfare on us has been going on for 30+ years.

Ooo yeah, using our roads, infrastructure, using our Airports...just search for how much money Turkey asked for during some years back from US....It was the money for the services Pakistan provided....if USA wanna lose any Ally in region...Welcome. :coffee:

exactly my point you pay for service but what if service is not upto mark? when you buy a iphone and it breaks what you do?

that's what trump is complaining about, even after pouring money like water all they got in return was deceit.

exactly my point you pay for service but what if service is not upto mark? when you buy a iphone and it breaks what you do?

that's what trump is complaining about, even after pouring money like water all they got in return was deceit.

well if you buy a iPhone and it breaks that your fault not apples fault but if it have software problems then obviously that apples fault so before you go on about giving examples get the comprehension of your example right :disagree:

and as far as pakistans and america's relation what business is it of india who cares what india thinks the suppaaa powaa of the world

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom