What's new

Donald Trump slams Pakistan for lies and deceit

Amrika was your daddy day before yesterday, today you are calling China daddy. You are the ones in daddy changing business. We are not the ones discussing should aid from a certain country to be stopped or not, would the outcome be good for us or not, what impact will it have on our forces and inventory, if not imf will china provide us next set of bonds? You are the ones doing that. reflect on that.
Leaders and countries often change their policies according to national interests however while the world has despised Trump only the Indians have descended to boot licking of this character.

maxresdefault.jpg

Twenty billion to India I'S like two billion to you Pakistanis because India has ten times your financial power

Your loss of USA is India's gain

Both in political.support
Potential military support
No more hi-tech USA equipment even better for India

wrong
indian economy is only 8x larger ..do you need math lesson 20/8=2.5billion dollars

i thought you were an adult, am i speaking to 5th grade student here o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Eight times your gdp
Thirsty times your forex

You do the maths

We are in different league completely

Twenty billion to India I'S like two billion to you Pakistanis because India has ten times your financial power
and china has 10000x times your financial power

Pakistan is an all wether friend and Chinas only true ally in the world, the chinese premier has stated this many times. Pakistan is Chinas Israel

we cannot however deny, that Pakistan needs to clarify its position and get its foreign policy on a single page
fence the boarder aster, FATA reforms and still dont understand about Afghan refugees when afghanistan has a functional govt with no terroism and billions of dollars as aid...
either give them Pakistani nationality or ask them to leave

Amrika was your daddy day before yesterday, today you are calling China daddy. You are the ones in daddy changing business. We are not the ones discussing should aid from a certain country to be stopped or not, would the outcome be good for us or not, what impact will it have on our forces and inventory, if not imf will china provide us next set of bonds? You are the ones doing that. reflect on that.

Well you need not worry about your daddy because we will forever be your daddy son so relax your self and continue feceating in the streets suppaa powwaaa

Eight times your gdp
Thirsty times your forex

You do the maths

shall i slap you on your dirty Indian face and post results of Chinas economy. 2 of the worlds only billion plus nations.

China r@pes india in every department and field in the world.

Indias competition is China and never Pakistan you imbecile.

Donkey of the day !!!

well my point was more toward trust, what you choose to do or not to do is upto you, but if someone paid that much of money and

Lol......lol.......lol.......who would have thought this only 5 years ago?????..........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The world's "greatest superpower and military" is crying and whining because they are not capable of doing to us what they did to the Iraqis, Afghans, Syrians, Libyans etc...........:lol::lol::lol::lol:........so now they are blaming their himiliation, caused by their failure in afghanistan on us.........:lol:

Pakistan is the ONLY Muslim nation and probably only one of the very few nations on earth that have managed to out-wit and trump the americans.............:lol:.

Thank Allah swt for PA and ISI......:azn:

Eight times your gdp
Thirsty times your forex

You do the maths

since when does foreign reserves have to do with anything with revenues?
i thought they taught that in 4th grade

for example
qatar has listed foreign reserves of 24 billion dollars or China has 3 trillion dollars and uk 150 billion dollars..does this make sense...? purpose of foreign reserves is to cover 3 months of imports thats it

oh my God i did it again, teaching to 4th-grade student:hitwall::hitwall:

Last edited:
Eight times your gdp
Thirsty times your forex

You do the maths

smelly Indian please compare India and Chinas forex and gdp :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

India and China the only billion plus nations of the world are in competition and not Pakistan

Coming back to uss
shall i slap you on your dirty Indian face and post results of Chinas economy. 2 of the worlds only billion plus nations.

China r@pes india in every department and field in the world.

Indias competition is China and never Pakistan you imbecile.

Donkey of the day !!!

The post is about USA and Pakistan.

China money success and power will nit help your nations.

China is another nation you imbecile

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom