What's new

Domestic & Social Crimes [Mob/ Vigilante justice] Thread

I think all minorities should move from Pakistan because of Afghan war , extremism is increasing as revenge for war.
The war on terror has made Pakistan not safe for minorities .

Mr Meesna if you are one of those can you answer one Question of mine.

According to Us (Islam) In the End times Jesus PBUH will decend and Team up with Imam Mahdi to spread Islam in all over the world by preaching.

Then he will battle Dijjal and finally 40 years after his arrival the Judgement day will come.

IF Your Mirza was a messih or whatever you call him.

Why didn't he Ever Went To Kaaba.
Why weren't he born in Arabia
Why weren't he died in Medina but Lahore's Toilets
Why Didn't the Imam Mehdi appeard
Why didn't after 40 years of his death the Day of Judgment arrived
Why didn't He fought the Dijjal
Why Didn't the yajooj o Majooj arrived.
Why didn't Islam became the Univarsal religion
Why didn't he was accepted by All Muslims (As described in Hadith that when the messiah will come Not even a single Muslim would have a doubt in him.)
Why Did he had his own book.
Why was he married.

Can you Answer ???

This is just law against conversion by giving money(buying people) not against their religious practice.

They burned the Australian Missionary alive :angry: , why should people live low cast its their birth right to leave a religion which have made them untouchable by birth

What are you telling about? Do I appear religious of any denomination to you? I was athiest when I was in school.

Athiest= La deen
Qadiyanis = Mushrik

Qadiyanis have never been able to answer our Questions that is why they are where they are and we are where we are.

I am not supporting it. It is just an isolated incidents in more than 20 million christian people in India.

If India would have not put anti conversion law it could increase from 20 million to 80 million in a year. let the western NGOs with money to help the poor and low cast if conversion can make them have human rights.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not supporting it. It is just an isolated incidents in more than 20 million christian people in India.

Veeray sanoon sab pata aye:D

Ok guys i am done , sleepy now.

Sardar ji please dont talk about those churches anymore;)

Thanks.

Pakistan Zindabad:pakistan:

Bye Folks see you tomorrow:wave:

If India would have not put anti conversion law it could increase from 20 million to 80 million in a year. let the western NGOs with money to help the poor and low cast if conversion can make them have human rights.

YouTube- Low caste Indians seek to convert

YouTube- Hindus Strip Low Caste Mother & Daughter in Ajmer india

People converting for money is not good. The converter can't support for more than few months. After getting easy money they became lazy and increase the crime.

Gov should develop their community and bring it to main stream. We have reservation system. It is not working as expected by Ambedkar.

Gin, you trying to derail the thread? Why not open another thread for India related issues?

Back
Top Bottom