What's new

Domestic & Social Crimes [Mob/ Vigilante justice] Thread

I am waiting for Meesna to Deny it , because this is all you can do !

You need to go to a court to prove it buddy. When the state itself is persecuting Ahmadis you should not have any problem getting a judgment...if your "evidence" is not complete BS. So hurry up to your nearest court and give us the good news soon.

You need to go to a court to prove it buddy. When the state itself is persecuting Ahmadis you should not have any problem getting a judgment...if your "evidence" is not complete BS. So hurry up to your nearest court and give us the good news soon.

why the ""state"" would bother about these things, esp from the musharaf time, dont they have better jobs to do, you are just ranting like an indian, are you an indian??? now you are just humiliating your own country infront of non pakistani viewers and its such a shame really..

Take all that to a court and get a judgement, and why haven't you so far? Not confident enough of your "evidence"?

Wont help because it wont stop ahmadis from spreading their propegenda against Pakistan.

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

why the ""state"" would bother about these things, esp from the musharaf time, dont they have better jobs to do, you are just ranting like an indian, are you an indian??? now you are just humiliating your own country infront of non pakistani viewers and its such a shame really..

A flag wont change the Nationality.

PAKISTAN: Two murdered and 15 charged as discrimination against Ahmadis continues unabated

The Asian Human Rights Commission is concerned to find two cases this month in Pakistan's Punjab province that have targeted the Ahmadi minority sect. In one incident fifteen men in Sargodha district have been charged for attending a place of worship that resembles a mosque, after a complaint was lodged by a radical local religious leader. In Multan city a man and woman from the same sect have been found murdered. Both cases highlight the intense, often deadly discrimination experienced by minorities in Pakistan.

PAKISTAN: Two murdered and 15 charged as discrimination against Ahmadis continues unabated

What sort of a country would arrest anyone for praying in a "place of worship that resembles a mosque" in 21st century? How pathetic is that. Again no mention of any anti-sate activities but clearly just religious persecution.

Think before you speak:

Muslim reaction therefore did not subside in the post-amendment era. A new wave of resentment started in 1976 when Maulana Zafar Ahmad Ansari, a veteran Muslim League leader quoted an extract from the book, 'Israel - A Profile' by a Jewish Professor I. T. Nomani, which said that there were 600 Ahmadis living in Israel had joined Israeli army.

Rabwah denied the existence of such a Professor or the book. Rabwah further denied that any Pakistani Ahmadi ever had been in Israel or that any Ahmadi is in Israeli army.

(Quoted in AlFazl Rabwah, 16 January, 11 February, 26 February and 13 April 1976) Maulana Ansari had however produced the book in a press conference which was printed by Pall Mall, London.

And it was common knowledge that Jalaluddin Qamar, Ahmadiyya Missionary from Rabwah had been serving in Israel since 1956 when Chaudhry Mohammed Sharif was called back to Pakistan from Israel.

Other than this, all Qadiani missionaries posted in Israel since 1928 had been living in Rabwah: J. D. Shams, Allah Ditta Jallendheri, Rashid Ahmad Chughtai, Noor Ahmad and Ch. Sharif. Their families had always been in contact with through questionable channels while they were abraod. (Ahmadiyya Movement - British Jewish Connections by Bashir Ahmad)

Pakistani Muslims had always been sensitive towards the Zionist state and such news generated more hostilities between them and Qadianis.

The issue of Ahmadiyya-Isreali collabration again figured in the Pakistani press in Feruary 1977 when an Urdu weekly published a picture from the weekly Jerusalem Post dated 9 October 1976 taken on the occassion of an Israeli function. A Qadiani delegation had called on the President of Israel and had photographs with him. in the picture were Israeli President, his advisor on minority affairs Mansur Kamal, Musa Odeh - a palestinian Qadiani and Jalaluddin Qamar, the Ahmadiyya Missionary in Israel. (Islami Jamhouriyah, Lahore, 2-8 January 1977; Weekly Lahore, Lahore, 14 February 1977) It proved that unlike other religious and ethnic minorities, Ahmadis had close relations with the Government of Israel.

Now Speak , what should we do with Traitors !

Pakistani Constitution and Qadianis

Qadian and Israel

I don't understan, whats wrong if ahemedis in israel joining isarel army. Thats their country.

In india also there are army persons muslims, christian and sikhs.

Last time i heard was Qadiyanis Running away from Debates , how would they even come to Courts ?

I was Just giving you a peep into "your" Anti Pakistan Activities and BTW all of those links were From Books and not an Internet creation.

Recently an israeli general written in his book that they are Providing Training to Qadiyanis to send them back to Pakistan.

I am trying to get hold of the Links to that if i could .

I don't understan, whats wrong if ahemedis in israel joining isarel army. Thats their country.

In india also there are army persons muslims, christian and sikhs.

Yes Muslims Cant Join both Zionist Armies of India and Israel since Ahmadis are non Muslims they are doing whatever they can to join the army of Dijjal.

BTW they were Pakistanis migrated to Israel.

Sardar ji app kay link kahan hain :D

Be careful next time when spreading BS , have cup of cofee and go tell it to your BR friends they would believe in your fantacy theories.

Last time i heard was Qadiyanis Running away from Debates , how would they even come to Courts ?

I was Just giving you a peep into "your" Anti Pakistan Activities and BTW all of those links were From Books and not an Internet creation.

Recently an israeli general written in his book that they are Providing Training to Qadiyanis to send them back to Pakistan.

I am trying to get hold of the Links to that if i could .

You don't nerd to worry of anyone running you can get a judgment on your "evidence" then we can all be sure that this is not witch hunting.

Let me put it another way, how many Ahmadis have been convicted of anti-state crimes in fair and free trials? ...and to make it interesting how many Generals, Politicians and others from other sects have been found in anti-state activities? And to make it really easy for you let us know how many of the following were Ahmadi;

Governor General Ghulam Muhammad
General Ayub Khan
General Yahya Khan
Sheikh Mujeebur Rehman
Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto
General Zia ul Haque
Benazir Bhutto
Nawaz Sharif
Pervaiz Musharaf
Prsdent Zardari
General Aslam Baig
General Hamid Gul
Maulana Fazlul Rehman
Syed Munawar Hassan
Taliban
Religious banned organisations
Intelligence Agencies
Agencies paid journalists/media
Anyone else who can be conclusively connected with Pakistan's problems

Last edited:
Sardar ji Bolti band hogai hai kya ???

Where are my Links ????

I provided the details and link. Look my previous posts.

Golden Temple incident is very bad happened in India.

We are treated well in india. After all it is my country. We are equal with other people in india. Our prime minister is sikh. I am from orissa in estern india. I and my family never felt that we will targeted due my religion. BTW I wear turban also.

What sort of a country would arrest anyone for praying in a "place of worship that resembles a mosque" in 21st century? How pathetic is that. Again no mention of any anti-sate activities but clearly just religious persecution.

Qadiyanis are not allowed to Pray in Islamic Mosques by our constitution.

And this Report is misinterperated as i know there is nothing that RESEMBLES are Mosque but yet its not a Mosque:D

After all who owns this Media ??? Your own Zionist Family and they say what they want to say and how they want to say doesn't bother me ;)

Yes Muslims Cant Join both Zionist Armies of India and Israel since Ahmadis are non Muslims they are doing whatever they can to join the army of Dijjal.

What are you talking about? There are plenty of Muslims in both armed forces and government jobs in India. Even the Indian atom bomb which will be used against Pakistan (so to speak) was "fathered" by a Muslim.

meesna why dont you speak on gujrat muslim massacre, and why not other human rights, saare burai pakistan main hi nazar aate hai tum ko??, i have just gone through your previous posts.

I provided the details and link. Look my previous posts.

Golden Temple incident is very bad happened in India.

We are treated well in india. After all it is my country. We are equal with other people in india. Our prime minister is sikh. I am from orissa in estern india. I and my family never felt that we will targeted due my religion. BTW I wear turban also.

I am happy that you are well in India.

BTW what was the Post number where you have posted the link about 100's of churches burnt in Pakistan :undecided:

More Qadiyanis serve in the Israeli Armed Forces than Pakistan according to a book, 'Israel: A Profile', by a Jewish Professor I.T Naomi. He stated: '… and the Ahmadi sect of some 600 people from Pakistan also serve in the (Israeli) army...' To many analysts Qadiyanis are a political issue and have always been a security problem? In India Qadiyanis have collected and donated thousands to the Indian Army fund after Kargil.

Tariq Aziz reportedly Qadiyani relative of Rehman Malik has been hired for the 'track two diplomacy with India'. His rank and salary would be equivalent to ....... No wonder MQM and PPP are reportedly planning to move a motion in the parliament to undo the declaration of Qadiyanis as non Muslims by ZA Bhutto led Parliament on 7th September 1974.

Altaf Hussain prayed for the forgiveness of Mirza Tahir Ahmad Qadiyani leader, who died in London few of years ago?
It was common knowledge that Jalaluddin Qamar, the Ahmedyah Missionary of Rabwah had been serving in Israel since 1956 when Ch. Muhammad Sharif was called back to Pakistan from Israel. All Qadiyani missionaries who had been formerly posted in Israel since 1928 namely J.D Shams, Allah Dita Jalundhari, Rashid Ahmed Chaughtai, Noor Ahmad and Ch. Sharif lived in Rabwah after serving in Israel. Their families had mysterious contact channels when they were in Israel", wrote Bashir Ahmad in 'Ahmadiyah Movement: British Jewish Connection.

As far as Jewish help and support is concerned, Mirza Mubarak Ahmad, grandson of the Qadiyani prophet has himself acknowledged in his book ‘OUR FOREIGN MISSIONS', PP. 79-80 in the following words: "The Ahmadiyya mission in Israel is situated in Haifa at Mount Karmal. We have a mosque there, a mission house, a library, a book depot and a school".

Counter it !!

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

meesna why dont you speak on gujrat muslim massacre, and why not other human rights, saare burai pakistan main hi nazar aate hai tum ko??, i have just gone through your previous posts.

That is why they are not wanter because they are not Pakistanis.

Last edited:

BTW they were Pakistanis migrated to Israel.

Sardar ji app kay link kahan hain :D

Be careful next time when spreading BS , have cup of cofee and go tell it to your BR friends they would believe in your fantacy theories.

Looks like your brain is full nothing more can accommodate. I am not spreading any hatred here nor defending prosecution of ahemedis in pakistan.

BTW there are significant number of people (muslims) in indian army.

Even you say it is 1% it will run into 1000s in number.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom