What's new

Domestic & Social Crimes [Mob/ Vigilante justice] Thread

How have Ahmadi's corrupted your religion?

Did they sneak some pork into your breakfast? Did they sneak into your home and alter the Quran?

Isn't the fact that you are not an Ahmadi proof that they have in fact not corrupted your religion?

If some people agree with their message, they can accept them, if some don't, they can reject them.

It isn't really up to you or anyone else to determine whose faith is valid and whose faith is not. Mind your own business, and let the Ahmadis live their life as they see fit. Have some respect for the beliefs of others and their rights to live without being subjected to discrimination and prejudice.

As i said before i am a very peace loving person and ready to live with all other religions in fact i love multi religion socities. But if you really know the foundations of Ahmedis religion i am sure its activities will not acceptable to you also. The problem is apparently they are 99% like us but their foundations clashes with the Muslims. They have similar mosques, same quran, similar point of view of God. That the non-Muslims cannot really differ between us and them.

Thats what my problem is......... there are so many "Ignorents" in Pakistan who cannot understand the difference between Qadiyanis and us and if they are not educated properly many of them will start following their fath. We are Islamic republic of Pakistan that also provides equal rights to non-Muslims to live in but anything against Islam cannot be acceptable in this country. The activities of Ahmedis are against Islam and whoever "ignorent" listens to them get brain-washed. I have lived with Ahmedis (my neighbours in Pakistan). I know a lot of Ahmedis in London and trust me they try to damage the image of Islam wherever they get chance by preaching their corrupted religion. They are most welcome to live in Pakistan as long as they don't preach their religion

I said before i am little racist only for this issue :cry: and that too is for the betterment of Muslims living in Pakistan

My last post here

when a group thinks that they are right and 98% are wrong then i dont see anything left but ignorance.

We need more laws in this matter to allow more civil liberty to ahmadis but with a condition that they do their own thing and do not offend rest of the society which does not agree with their fantacy religious claims.

zaki Khatam e nabuah is one Big thing and they deny it and i guess it is enough for a normal muslim to understand what they are up to.

Agnostic muslim has not said that he agrees with what they say but he says that ahmadis should have more civil liberty provided they give up their propegenda against islam and Pakistan.

My personal view is that since they are another faith and contradict Islam.

Laws must not allow them to have Islamic names.
Not allowed to call their tamples with dish antena TV as Masjid.
They should not be allowed to have Quran because they have changed the text.. See my earlier posts.

They should be allowed to have their members in National assembly.
Should not be allowed to preach because they offend a majority but they should have full freedom of worship.

our Mullahs should be issued a license with point system to speak in public and if they preach hate against ahmadis or anyone then they should be banned from speaking in public.

mullahs should be ristricted to Masjid activities and they must be monitored.
There should be a fatwa commity consisting of scholars from all schools of thought which should be responsible for proof reading and judging the authenticity of any fatwa given against ahmadis.
So we need laws on both sides to have controal over hatemongering and speeches moreover we need multifaith integration in our society.

Regards.

when a group thinks that they are right and 98% are wrong then i dont see anything left but ignorance.

Which group thinks it is wrong and others right? You'll be an idiot to be part of such a group, be it small or large. I am sure every Muslim of any sect thinks their sect is the right one. Same with other religions and their respective sects.

You are not making any sense buddy. Think before you write.

We need more laws in this matter to allow more civil liberty to ahmadis but with a condition that they do their own thing and do not offend rest of the society which does not agree with their fantacy religious claims.

prohet mohammed had a handful supporters once, he was the leader of 2% too once, was that ignorance?

I'm surprised at the level of intolerance here. The fact abt tolerance is - you don't need to show it to only those you like or approve of, but importantly to those who you don't like.

Wah! Kiya baat hai
The contributors firing on all cylinders were having a go at the Yevil ahmedis .But sadly the mods made their presence felt forcing them to tone down their passion in the end :angry: (only a little though :whistle:).
I think a requote of the posts in this "wonderful thread" should go a long way in bringing glory to the contributors who displayed such outstanding bigotry.
...ahmadis are not muslims but that doesnt make them minority like sikhs and christians, they still believe some things from islam like shias do..
... maybe taking asylum in canada is what they did by taking advantage of the situation
But it is crystal clear that ahmadis are a cult of propegenda created by their British dadies to divide Muslims and they succeeded to do so.

we the Pakistani muslims can live in peace with all religions but not with ahmadis as they are not exactly a religion but a bunch of thugs who dont even know what they are upto.

Thus they do not deserve a minority status of a proper religion and they are allowed to do whatever the sh!t they have to do ie worshiping their satanic masters in Rabwa and do not bring their crap in rest of the country.

Again the words are simple ahmadis are not very much wanted in Pakistan because they defy fundamentals of Pakistan.

if they cant live in Pakistan like normal citizens and within their limits they should bring few more fake cases to seek asylum in UK and Canada where they can live happily ever after.
Thanks
They should migrate to India to seek their roots in Qadiyan and continue their pagan activities there but not In an Islamic state.
... but i would mind if there are 5000 Ahmedi's so-called mosques in Pakistan.
But when it come sto Ahmedis................. They are the ones who destroyed our own religion. They tried to corrupt our religion and i really feel sorry for them but at the same time would not allow them any kind of activities in Islamic republic of Pakistan. There is a tiny line between Muslims and Ahmedis and that line decides your whole faith. It decides whether you believe in the Last Prophet (PBUH) or you the fake prophets coming after him. I can write long article on it so i am stopping here.
Please Indians do us a favour please. Take all Ahmedis in your country and i am willing to pay you
...They must abide by our Laws and stop acting against the state ie Qadiyanis with dual passports getting Training In Israel is quite an obvious reason why we should worry...
...Recently an israeli general written in his book that they are Providing Training to Qadiyanis to send them back to Pakistan.
Yes Muslims Cant Join both Zionist Armies of India and Israel since Ahmadis are non Muslims they are doing whatever they can to join the army of Dijjal.BTW they were Pakistanis migrated to Israel.
How can we put those Traitors on the trail while they are serving in Zionist army and waiting for their common Master the dijjal.
...Ahmadis promise west to convert people in Pakistan and get money for that , as you said change religious ideology and that's what they are doing with western support....
..They brought disgrace to our country.:angry: :pakistan:
Please have a read if they Altered Quran !
The Qadianis use deceptions, equivocations, concealments and disquise their beliefs.....
I know a lot of Ahmedis in London and trust me they try to damage the image of Islam wherever they get chance by preaching their corrupted religion. They are most welcome to live in Pakistan as long as they don't preach their religion
I said before i am little racist only for this issue :cry: and that too is for the betterment of Muslims living in Pakistan

Last edited:
The more v bring religion into the state matters it will land us in more problems nothing else ... untill we agree on one thing that a Pakistani is a Pakistani it has nothing to do with his/hers faith either if they are suni ,shia ,hindu ,christian ,ahmedi ....etc etc.

I gues the GOP must step on it and introduce a law protecting minorities and their religion ,any indivisual or group discriminating any religion should be declared a criminal offence with strict punishments (jail term etc)!

prohet mohammed had a handful supporters once, he was the leader of 2% too once, was that ignorance?

I'm surprised at the level of intolerance here. The fact abt tolerance is - you don't need to show it to only those you like or approve of, but importantly to those who you don't like.

Prophet Mohd (PBUH) was one man who started the journey of Islam and his character and tolerance towards Juhala won all the hearts.

What's there to discuss? You have accepted secularism's superiority in terms of tolerance and respect for others. Case is settled.

secularism is a jingoo jungle where criminals hide.
and no one has accepted that secularism is better as it is not even compareable to Islamic values.

you cant understand that because you have never had a chance to feel what its like to belong to such a system.

indians muslims would like your comments indeed.

Which group thinks it is wrong and others right? You'll be an idiot to be part of such a group, be it small or large. I am sure every Muslim of any sect thinks their sect is the right one. Same with other religions and their respective sects.

You are not making any sense buddy. Think before you write.

well well youre getting sneaky dude.

you know what i am talking abou..ahamadis.

bear in mind all sects in Islam are just different schools of thoughts and thay are not different religions its just away they look at things and few idiotd are used to spread haterd and voilance.

If they belive about a certain incident or a religious in a particiular way it wont make their claims invalid because the source at the end of they day is Quran and hadith.

Differences are in how to undertake the practices but in a different way while the content remains the same.

Never compare any sect with qadiyanis as no matter what they think or fight they are still Muslims but Qadiyanis are Kafir or non believers.

do not disgise Qadiyaniat with Islamis sects they are not compareable.

Once, Muhammed (PBUH) had only Khadijah on his side, and the first ever male who embraced Islam on his hands was Ali Ibn Abi Talib and there is no doubt that all the religions grow from a very small number. However, Muhammed never sneakily preached Islam in the guise of whatever religion or cult Quresh of Mekkah were following unlike what Qadiyanis are doing hence bringing Muhammed's example is totally irrelevant and uncalled for.

What makes Ahmedis or Qadyanis unique as well as intolerable is the fact that they call themselves Muslim which, by the ijmaa (consensus) of all the Muslim sects is incorrect and wrong. If they do not insist on calling themselves Muslim (which indeed they are not), they will be accepted as non-Muslims and enjoy the rights of non-Muslims as granted in Islam.

So Mr. Fateh71, when you try to talk about Muhammed or anybody of his stature, do your homework and get yourself educate about the subject matter.

It is surprising that some Pakistani and I assume Muslims thanked Mr. Fateh for his uneducated post.

Back
Top Bottom