What's new

Doklam standoff: India increases troops ALL along border, caution level raised

I am not here to discuss India and Pakistan.fighting against a bigger enemy is not a shame.you know Kashmir problem.there is no shame in accepting defeat.
Well, you are the one who brought up Kargil, not I!!
what really matters is the strategic calculation.we fight well in kargil and attacking army needs more courage than defending army.
Exactly, and guess what??It was the Indian Army which had to attack Pakistani soldiers who had been sitting on top of the peaks!!The Indian soldiers had been fighting an uphill war again a well-entrenched enemy, while you guys only needed to sit there and engage the Indians as and when they approached!!So, quite obviously, and by your own admission, it was the Indian Army which soldiers who were more courageous.

leave Pakistan aside.
Well, you are the one who brought in Pakistan in the first place, but if you say so.
lets talk about china.
Ok.

look at their artillery
I have looked at their artillery but how are they supposed to bring those guns over the Himalayan ranges??And how are they supposed to engage Indian gun positions which would be located on the reverse slopes and when the heights and passes are all under Indian control??

their new fighter jets.they have 400 j-10s,
So what??How many of those you think they can realistically deploy against India after leaving enough forces behind for their Northern and Eastern fronts??And besides, their air bases in Tibet are situated at an average altitude of 16k feet, which means the rarified atmosphere would affect their load carrying capacities to a great degree, which means they would have to put more fighters in the air to do the same amount of damage had they been taking off from lower regions!!
Besides, their air bases in Tibet are well within the range of our conventionally armed Prithvi III and Agni 1 MRBMs, just like our bases are within the reach of their missiles, so it's all balanced out to a degree.

they have good infrastructure near the border
Check out the Google Earth, they have only one road and a treacherous railway to as their line of communication to the Chinese hinterland!!And Tibet is not the same as LAC, I have been there, seen the terrain with my own eyes, multiple times and trust me when I say this, it won't be an easy task for the.

and consider Chinese ground forces as well.
What to look??Their vast number of tanks and APCs will be virtually useless in most sectors along the LAC barring a few places like Ladakh and Chumbi valley.
look at their Sam systems.
You mean the LY 16s aka re-engineered Buks??We are already replacing those with MRSAMs.
don't get emotional.
Emotional and I??Nah m8, it's the cheerleaders who are getting emotional...............oh and the CCP warning ministry as well.
consider China a monster.
For the first time, you are right.And you know what happens to them in the end, right??
your vulnerability is chickens neck.
How are they gonna traverse hundreds of kilometers of treacherous rocky terrain before they can reach the Siliguri corridor??I mean, sure, they can drop some paratroopers (given their transports do not get shot down before) in there but then what??How are they gonna hold on to their positions without support??And one more thing to consider is the local population as well, I mean don't get me wrong but they don't exactly think highly of the Chinese you know.
they know it
Wonder why hasn't they cut off this 'neck' already.
and consider naval war as well.
Ok.

As Indians we might need to take a leaf out of Pakistani book.

Their plans have worked well. They have always been up against a much bigger opponent but never bowed down. Today we must realise this and respect. We are not as unstable as them . We can fight to win or atleast fight to ruin and finish the opponents.

Only thing that works for them is being tough and fight till last soldier. Win or ruin it all.

Respect..

Their plans have worked well. They have always been up against a much bigger opponent but never bowed down. Today we must realise this and respect. We are not as unstable as them . We can fight to win or atleast fight to ruin and finish the opponents.

Only thing that works for them is being tough and fight till last soldier. Win or ruin it all.

Respect..

pakistani army dont fight IA directly they r using brainwashed jihadis under the nuclear suicide belt.
Indian Military is ready for pla under right leadership with more than a billion population and youngest one. Whoever dares to wake up this sleeping giant will regret.

pakistani army dont fight IA directly they r using brainwashed jihadis under the nuclear suicide belt.
Indian Military is ready for pla under right leadership with more than a billion population and youngest one. Whoever dares to wake up this sleeping giant will regret.
See that's the problem , respect them where it's due learn from them. Your blind sight won't help.

Being so friggin powerful why can't India dismantle Pakistan? There must be a reason ... they are unstable as well..... think.

Being so friggin powerful why can't India dismantle Pakistan? There must be a reason ... they are unstable as well..... think.
Because after dismantling Pakistan who will deal with the left over shit of Pakistan. That is 210 million muslims. Why do you think India never absorbed Bangladesh, while we did that with Sikkim in 75. We need quality and Pakistani do not meet the cut.

Because after dismantling Pakistan who will deal with the left over shit of Pakistan. That is 210 million muslims. Why do you think India never absorbed Bangladesh?
Similar view can also be garnered by Chinese. Do they want bloody Jhansi labour in Beijing.

Similar view can also be garnered by Chinese. Do they want bloody Jhansi labour in Beijing.
Unlike Bangladesh and Pakistan, it is impossible to cross into China by foot or on vehicle. There is a little hill called Himalaya in between. BTW, where it is possible, ie North Korea, they are utmost worried about refugee crisis.

U r so hilarious....but i agree with u...let us give respect to.Pakistan for their fightjng spirit...
You are right, innocents can always keep you entertained.

U r so hilarious....but i agree with u...let us give respect to.Pakistan for their fightjng spirit...
Finally sombody tells the truth. I never tarnished pak men's fighting skill, butmy felliw indians in pdf used to do so many times before.

See that's the problem , respect them where it's due learn from them. Your blind sight won't help.
Very true, credit's need to be given when and where it's due and we should not shy away from learning even from our enemies, we need to be more pragmatic than nationalistic.people needs to understand that xenophobic nationalism won't get us anywhere but will destroy us sooner than later.
Nukes man, god-fucking-damn nukes!!

Because after dismantling Pakistan who will deal with the left over shit of Pakistan. That is 210 million muslims. Why do you think India never absorbed Bangladesh, while we did that with Sikkim in 75. We need quality and Pakistani do not meet the cut.
Brother don't underestimate the world pressure if you go for war you have to take refugees. You have idea how far is France Norway from Syria ...

Most of all I am just saying Pakistan plays well against such a giant like India and they have many home grown problems. Let's just take a look at them.

I am thinking like Pakistani after china issue. I just want to burn their god damn house to ground. I am a businessman I am willing to give it all for my country.

I am telling you we are crazy even people like mallays will give up all for their country. Every money and breath we got. We are becoming patriotic. Pakistani play like this..

Very true, credit's need to be given when and where it's due and we should not shy away from learning even from our enemies, we need to be more pragmatic than nationalistic.people needs to understand that xenophobic nationalism won't get us anywhere but will destroy us sooner than later.

Nukes man, god-fucking-damn nukes!!
We have bloody nukes and much better delivery system. Ye bc chini . I had to go to china to buy some stuff very urgent. but screw it I will spend double but won't buy from them. A business man like me can think like this just because of Chinese warmongering imagine about young cubs from my home town they will eat them alive.

Last edited:

Respect..
There is a significant difference between pakistan and India. Not only will our soldiers fight but even our girls fight. Every man here will do his bit. India is not like pakistan.

There is a significant difference between pakistan and India. Not only will our soldiers fight but even our girls fight. Every man here will do his bit. India is not like pakistan.
This the nature of all asiatic people.

We can aspire to.

As for women our girls are no less they are as better to Indian men, as any Pakistani girl is to a Pakistani man.

Finally sombody tells the truth. I never tarnished pak men's fighting skill, butmy felliw indians in pdf used to do so many times before.

what fighting spririt, when in last known history ppl from that region fought and won anything...
modern times pakistani army dont have guts for full blown war all they r doing fighting through proxies send religious zealots and killing innocent ppl under nuclear umbrella...
trust me guys if afganistan or iran solves its issues and claims the land of modern pakistan the history will repeat itself pakistani army already handed more than 8000 square kms land of chinese in notrthen part of kashmir ... we will see more n more jihadis thrown at India and Indian army will eventually start using robotic weapons like drones to take out spotted targets in heartland of pakistan ...

Back
Top Bottom