What's new

Doklam standoff: India increases troops ALL along border, caution level raised

I want the world to watch as the world's capital for open air defecation, rape and acid attacks on women is erased from the map with multimegaton dong feng!
Before firing dong feng try firing a single bullet and see how the hell breaks lose.

Lol we are a young country and as soon as the body bags start arriving in china when parents would have lost their only child, PRC would be no more when the people start to revolt. There are enough coutries in the world china has pi$$ed who would like to see it go down on its knees. China does not has any allies but mere cheerleaders.

Dont forget, it will take all of india to fight a portion of china.

china defense budget is 200 billion while india budget is 50 billion.

And a great portion of that goes to internal security!!
regardless, do you think india can still guard the pakistan flank? :cheesy:
Why not??For the most part, barring a few places here and there (for example in Ladakh and chumbi Valley), the border between India and China is almost completely ill-suited for large scale mechanized warfare and therefore, 90% of Indian Army's armored and mechanized forces would still be geared towards Pakistan, since we won't be able to use them against China anyway!!And as for infantry, Indian Army can still muster between 700-750 k frontline infantry soldiers to face Pakistan even after catering for China front, and that too while discounting the reserves and territorial army!!So it's doable.

whether you like it or not we won't miss the chance.
Please don't miss it, cause we don't wanna miss the chance of giving you the spanking of a lifetime either.

Are you saying we didn't warn you before the spanking? ;)
Your forces attacked without a formal declaration of war, so yeah, that would constitute as forcing a war without warning, the prior bluster and posturing by the CCP not withstanding.

PS - At least we are men enough to accept our defeat, unlike some others.

Last edited:
@nair

You think this Guys is from S' pore ?

For a "Singaporean" his English sucks.

More like from the mainland maybe.

He could be a chinese who lives in singapore.......But he cant be a Singaporean for sure ...... Let us not go by the name, tomorrow he may come up with a handled "Superman" ...... :)

India has a mentality of a bully.Occupying and deploying troops in Chinese territory clearly shows that.I hope China as a peaceful nation will find a peaceful and diplomatic solution from this situation.

So typical of you Chinese dogs, haven't changed a bit since 62 I see, same old modus Operandi - just dish out a sucker punch when the other side isn't watching and then leave off with tails tucked between the hind limbs before he can retaliate!!
He is a pakistani. China have no first use policy.

And a great portion of that goes to internal security!!

Why not??For the most part, barring a few places here and there (for example in Ladakh and chumbi Valley), the border between India and China is largely completely unsuited for large scale mechanized warfare and therefore, 90% of Indian Army's armored and mechanized forces would still be geared towards Pakistan, since we can use them against China anyway!!And as for infantry, Indian Army can still muster between 700-750 k frontline infantry soldiers to face Pakistan even after catering for China front, and that too while discounting the reserves and territorial army!!So it's doable.

Pakistanis believe 80% of our Army is geared towards them. Truth is, only Northern Command deals with them. Eastern command deals with China while the Southern command acts as reserve. Eastern command can also call for Assam Rifles as backup when ever required, while the BSF with 2.6 Lakh soldiers can act as a large enough reserve in the Western front. All that ignoring the ITBP, CRPF and other paramilitary organizations which goes into millions...

Pakistanis believe 80% of our Army is geared towards them. Truth is, only Northern Command deals with them. Eastern command deals with China while the Southern command acts as reserve. Eastern command can also call for Assam Rifles as backup when ever required, while the BSF with 2.6 Lakh soldiers can act as a large enough reserve in the Western front. All that ignoring the ITBP, CRPF and other paramilitary organizations which goes into millions...
ask your own people on this forum, who time and again supported our 89% theory.
and northern command is far far bigger than eastern command.
there are hundreds of indian media reports suggesting the same.

It is not a small number. If you take the Army’s total strength, half of it is here. The ratio of police to people is the highest here among all States.

and after uri and Burhan murder the number of troops just in Kashmir have increased.
it don't include other cantonments on western fronts of india with Pakistan.

http://m.timesofindia.com/india/Arm...-along-China-border/articleshow/26051747.cmsl

Since when creeping into somebody's home when no body's in there became akin to aggression??Well, may be in Pakistan, it's considered as the supreme example of courage and heroism but in outside world, it would be considered as nothing but thievery!!But it's ok for you guys I think, since you have so little to show for yourselves.

More like a bunch of thieves who creeped in somebody's home in the absence of the owner!!

That's correct, but difference of perspective is also an important factor.

No, but having a far superior military and economy do, which we do have.

Nope, not at all!!Only thing your Army gained was the shame of not having the guts to accept its own KIAs and give them proper military burials!!

Who says we do not worry about them??

Actually, It's Indian Army which outnumbers the PLA along the LAC!!And they may have numbers but a large portion of those are conscripts and they are run by fucking political officers!!And as for not sparing us, we will see who spares whom, just wait for the show to begin.

We are under no illusions, rest assured.

They can compare themselves with the fucking Cthulu for all we care!!We will eliminate the every single one of them who trespass inside our borders with their guns blazing, plain and simple.

No one is taking them lightly!!We do not propagate something like "one Indian is equivalent to 10 Chinese" or shit philosophy like that!!

And then what??How are they gonna keep those forces resupplied??And do remember one more thing, how many troops can they realistically drop on that piece of land, considering their transports do somehow manage to evade IAF fighter sorties??I mean they won't definitely be able to bring in their armor or SPHs into that due to the terrain which lies between TAR and Siliguri corridor!!So how long you think that PLA force of yours gonna survive against tens of millions of hostile civilian population??The people around here aren't exactly the biggest fans of the Chinese you know??

Yes, they do, we are well aware of that but how are they fly them over the Himalayas??As for missiles, great, we have got hundreds of MRBMs as well which can be used to hit them inside Tibet just like they can hit us!!

I am not here to discuss India and Pakistan.fighting against a bigger enemy is not a shame.you know Kashmir problem.there is no shame in accepting defeat.what really matters is the strategic calculation.we fight well in kargil and attacking army needs more courage than defending army.leave Pakistan aside.lets talk about china.look at their artillery their new fighter jets.they have 400 j-10s,they have good infrastructure near the border and consider Chinese ground forces as well.look at their Sam systems.don't get emotional.consider China a monster.your vulnerability is chickens neck.they know it and consider naval war as well.

India has a mentality of a bully.Occupying and deploying troops in Chinese territory clearly shows that.I hope China as a peaceful nation will find a peaceful and diplomatic solution from this situation.

In your propaganda material.maybe, it's Bhutanese area and they want india there.

Chinese land my @ss

i give a damn about anything other than my family. last of all these sanghi majourity.

but if it comes to my motherland. i wish to be on border killing enemies.
mhara haryana each n everyone will fight till last breathe . all the white black n yellow money for my land.
do char chini toh mahre baalk kha ja ge.

Very easily you can have ample amount of examples in history 1948, 65 , 71, 84, 99 and present India is 10000 times better than those times Pakistan lost his candidature to defeat India way back in 1965.
India is not alone, it has many friends while China has only made enemies.
Glad you believe your own stench

Back
Top Bottom