What's new

Doklam standoff: India increases troops ALL along border, caution level raised

U can do a full scale mob.

But once u fight china, pakistan will take back kashmir entirely plus some muslim areas.

After that pakistan can mine the new border and dig in

Hindus of india as usual will be slaves and Sikhs will always be respected warriors.

but the question is do India have any forces to send to eastern front?? as 75 percent of them are already stationed and engaged on Pakistan border.

they know and they have seen it too.

1) Marathas,Rajputs all were hindus. They fought against muslim tyrants.Sikhs generally fought in north-west.

2)Eastern Command
Southern Command
Northern Command.

75% is exaggerated figure.

Pakistan knows militarily they are puny people in comparison to India thats why they have retorted to Terrorism as they can not fight in man to man (kargil proved that) hence Pakistan is least concern to India.

Dont forget, it will take all of india to fight a portion of china.

china defense budget is 200 billion while india budget is 50 billion.

regardless, do you think india can still guard the pakistan flank? :cheesy:

Dont forget, it will take all of india to fight a portion of china.

china defense budget is 200 billion while india budget is 50 billion.

regardless, do you think india can still guard the pakistan flank? :cheesy:
Very easily you can have ample amount of examples in history 1948, 65 , 71, 84, 99 and present India is 10000 times better than those times Pakistan lost his candidature to defeat India way back in 1965.
India is not alone, it has many friends while China has only made enemies.

Very easily you can have ample amount of examples in history 1948, 65 , 71, 84, 99 and present India is 10000 times better than those times Pakistan lost his candidature to defeat India way back in 1965.
India is not alone, it has many friends while China has only made enemies.

dude in 99,we attacked you.we were aggressors.it's about mentality.you can say thousand times that you are superior.it doesn't make you superior.our army have gained strategic depth after kargil attack.you should worry about PLA because they don't function like pak army.they are large in numbers and they will not spare you.come out of illusions.china compares itself with USA and not with india.look at you and look at PLA. don't take PLA lightly.they can go as far as chicken's neck.they have large amount of artillery, refuelling planes,missiles.you should better look at them as your enemy rather than making fun of PLA.

Bolo ----Sat Sri Akal.....

We are now in DOKLAM

Sikh Regiment is Now Stationed...We will Teach them a Lesson Now.
is that true?
Hindus of india as usual will be slaves and Sikhs will always be respected warriors.

but the question is do India have any forces to send to eastern front?? as 75 percent of them are already stationed and engaged on Pakistan border.
Slaves? Your degraded an entire people but demand to be respected when people call your kind a ****? Come on bro. respect and be respected. I'm not hindu, I see their short comings but I also see your narrow hatred. Laser focused forgetting hindsight.
Other, point. I've said this before. China not gonna march in with millions of PLA. Indians have the height. Remember how many Indian soldiers were need in Kargil? Imagine a dozen or more kargils. Air power, artillery would barely have affect by the time bodies start coming. There is a reason why historically PLA attacked India and withdrew shortly. Plus winter is coming. Clock is ticking for the PLA. If the Indians do loose their ground, will they have enough time to retaliate?

And you think of your self so powerful that no one can harm you, and this is your sweet dream, and now wait for the nightmare. I want this war to happen which can bring you out of your dream and once for all.
I want world to see your strength and your weaknesses.
I want the world to watch as the world's capital for open air defecation, rape and acid attacks on women is erased from the map with multimegaton dong feng!

So typical of you Chinese dogs, haven't changed a bit since 62 I see, same old modus Operandi - just dish out a sucker punch when the other side isn't watching and then leave off with tails tucked between the hind limbs before he can retaliate!!
Are you saying we didn't warn you before the spanking? ;)

dude in 99,we attacked you.we were aggressors.it's about mentality.you can say thousand times that you are superior.it doesn't make you superior.our army have gained strategic depth after kargil attack.you should worry about PLA because they don't function like pak army.they are large in numbers and they will not spare you.come out of illusions.china compares itself with USA and not with india.look at you and look at PLA. don't take PLA lightly.they can go as far as chicken's neck.they have large amount of artillery, refuelling planes,missiles.you should better look at them as your enemy rather than making fun of PLA.
Dude you seem disillusioned about war and your own military. Pakistani ground forces, the infantry, armour core etc, are probably better than the PLA. How do I know this? Exposure. PA has had more exposure at being shot at than either the PLA of IA of late. India has more intense exercises with foreign militaries. China has been so far...been China. Isolated, no transparency. We don't know how well trained their soldiers are, we don't know how well their equipment is and if their training is on par with the equipment they have. Ie can they use compliment the new technology with new tactics?
The chickens neck attack, is BS. Only with Bangladesh, Nepal and god can you make this dream possible. Thats assuming gods got 2000 tanks at his disposal. Pure BS, I don't even know who said this. If you can find me a Indian diplomat or Indian army rank that has used this in his statement i'll give you a thumbs up. Otherwise, pure fabrication of the reality.
Their refueling planes will be needed, because Tibet is big and has little airdefense. Majority of PLA is in Han Proper.
The only thing that worries Indian military is the PLA 2nd artillery. But they risk escalating the war because those missiles are aimed at Taiwan and India, unlike Taiwan can get back up. Would take a lot of bombardment to get rid of IAF,Navy and Army assets. A lot!
I don't think anyone in the Indian military is making fun of the PLA, but they know their stuff better than I do. They know what the PLA can do and how those mountains known to be the biggest/tallest mountains in the world can not be dismantled at a whim.
Look at it this. When India and Pakistan fought wars, what were the rules? What assets were put out. What was the damage?
Look at China's wars. Bloodbaths, with mostly Chinese soldiers sent to their deaths with little or no return. The PLA, though equipped is not as strong as THEY depict themselves. Its called propaganda. And the PLA has a brigade of propaganda. Seriously, a brigade.
Look at their marches? So see how they show their strength?
Soviet style propaganda. meant to propagate their strength.

Look at India's.
Doesn't even qualify for a military march. Its a freakin cricus/zoo. Different standards and ideologies.

The PLA is one of the few militaries in the world with civilians in their rank, Neptoism, party loyalties...and even opera singers for the propaganda brigade become generals!
Also unlike the Indian army, which is loyal to the Indian gov. regardless of BJP or Congress. The PLA is loyal to the CPC. CPC-PLA hand in hand. The average PLA soldier thinks they are fighting for CHINA. But on paper, which is important at top ranks...they are taking their orders from CPC for the wellfare of the CPC.

dude in 99,we attacked you.
Since when creeping into somebody's home when no body's in there became akin to aggression??Well, may be in Pakistan, it's considered as the supreme example of courage and heroism but in outside world, it would be considered as nothing but thievery!!But it's ok for you guys I think, since you have so little to show for yourselves.

we were aggressors.
More like a bunch of thieves who creeped in somebody's home in the absence of the owner!!

it's about mentality.
That's correct, but difference of perspective is also an important factor.

you can say thousand times that you are superior.it doesn't make you superior.
No, but having a far superior military and economy do, which we do have.

our army have gained strategic depth after kargil attack.
Nope, not at all!!Only thing your Army gained was the shame of not having the guts to accept its own KIAs and give them proper military burials!!
you should worry about PLA because they don't function like pak army.
Who says we do not worry about them??
they are large in numbers and they will not spare you.
Actually, It's Indian Army which outnumbers the PLA along the LAC!!And they may have numbers but a large portion of those are conscripts and they are run by fucking political officers!!And as for not sparing us, we will see who spares whom, just wait for the show to begin.

come out of illusions.
We are under no illusions, rest assured.

china compares itself with USA and not with india.
They can compare themselves with the fucking Cthulu for all we care!!We will eliminate the every single one of them who trespass inside our borders with their guns blazing, plain and simple.

look at you and look at PLA. don't take PLA lightly.
No one is taking them lightly!!We do not propagate something like "one Indian is equivalent to 10 Chinese" or shit philosophy like that!!
they can go as far as chicken's neck.
And then what??How are they gonna keep those forces resupplied??And do remember one more thing, how many troops can they realistically drop on that piece of land, considering their transports do somehow manage to evade IAF fighter sorties??I mean they won't definitely be able to bring in their armor or SPHs into that due to the terrain which lies between TAR and Siliguri corridor!!So how long you think that PLA force of yours gonna survive against tens of millions of hostile civilian population??The people around here aren't exactly the biggest fans of the Chinese you know??

they have large amount of artillery, refuelling planes,missiles.you should better look at them as your enemy rather than making fun of PLA.

Yes, they do, we are well aware of that but how are they fly them over the Himalayas??As for missiles, great, we have got hundreds of MRBMs as well which can be used to hit them inside Tibet just like they can hit us!!

We have a few men here and there on the Eastern front.

Eastern Command

• 23 Infantry Division
III Corps - Dimapur, Nagaland
IV Corps - Tezpur, Assam
XXXIII Corps - Siliguri, West Bengal
  • 17th Mountain Division - Gangtok
  • 20th Mountain Division - Binnaguri
  • 27th Mountain Division - Kalimpong
  • U/I Artillery BDE

XVII Corps - Siliguri, West Bengal

If fight lose china and pakistan, india will lose big territory which is extremely unwise.

there is no way india can fight win china.

not to mention india has no voice in UN.

if india uses nukes, both china and pakistan will make sure india doesnt survive.

If fight lose china and pakistan, india will lose big territory which is extremely unwise.

there is no way india can fight win china.

not to mention india has no voice in UN.

if india uses nukes, both china and pakistan will make sure india doesnt survive.
Why Pakistan is cribbling in between.
" Begani Shaadi mein Abdulla Deewana"
Did any body asked you to put your dirty nose.

Back
Top Bottom