What's new

Does the USA want to destroy Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan will do that once Imran Khan comes back to power.

InshAllah. Of course. Let IK win the next elections and pursue his policies as he sees fit. No problem.

Then why did not Pakistan turn down those billions?
That choice was only given after 9/11.
Pakistan has always been free to follow its national interests.
And it still is.

Pakistan was told very clearly not to detonate a nuclear bomb. But Pakistan was free to do as it wished. The rest is history.
The indians detonated so the Pakistanis had to, they face much more fallout from the west then India for doing so.
There is no coercion here. Pakistan was, is and will remain free to do whatever it wants to do. Blaming any one else is simply dishonest.
There is clearly coercian, Pakistan is not free to do what it wants, We saw Imran Khan try to do that and we saw the results.
Im not blaming anyone, Im pointing out the obvious.

A much bigger threat to Pakistan right now is the Pakistani military. More loyal than the king. Bajwa proved to us just how dangerous uncle Tom's in Pakistan are. The US comes at a distant second place.

The indians detonated so the Pakistanis had to, they face much more fallout from the west then India for doing so.

There is clearly coercian, Pakistan is not free to do what it wants, We saw Imran Khan try to do that and we saw the results.
Im not blaming anyone, Im pointing out the obvious.

Like I said at the beginning, your mind is already made up, so I will not try to confuse you with facts any further. :D

A much bigger threat to Pakistan right now is the Pakistani military. More loyal than the king. Bajwa proved to us just how dangerous uncle Tom's in Pakistan are. The US comes at a distant second place.

Pakistan in its current state is a ticking time bomb. I would not be the least surprised if another 1971 occurred. Ironically the same sell-out neutrals (British invention in terms of institution, speaking about the West) are the biggest guarantor of another 1971 NOT occurring.

Which is pretty paradoxical but paradoxicality has become a Pakistani speciality.

Like I said at the beginning, your mind is already made up, so I will not try to confuse you with facts any further. :D
Your mind appears to be made up, your not confusing anyone, please try to control your ego and don't derail this thread.

Pakistan in its current state is a ticking time bomb. I would not be the least surprised if another 1971 occurred. Ironically the same sell-out neutrals (British invention in terms of institution, speaking about the West) are the biggest guarantor of another 1971 NOT occurring.

Which is pretty paradoxical but paradoxicality has become a Pakistani speciality.

Pakistan is kept together by its Army. Good. But it will not allow anyone else to keep Pakistan together. Not good. The story of Pakistan, as decided by Pakistanis. Why blame anyone else?

Pakistan had to change, this cant go on much longer.
Pakistan has to follow its own interests and wishes of its people,
Then live with the consequences.

In the UK, they voted for Brexit and are now living with the consequences and paying the price,
No coercion or other states getting involved, just got on with it.
They will do a U turn in good time.

Pakistan is kept together by its Army. Good. But it will not allow anyone else to keep Pakistan together. Not good. The story of Pakistan, as decided by Pakistanis. Why blame anyone else?

Who is blaming anyone but Pakistanis themselves? Not me. It is the job of Pakistanis, first and foremost, to change the status quo. Not anybody else.

The harsh reality is that no outsiders cares about the status quo inside Pakistan and how the average Pakistani is doing. At times it appears to be the case with most Pakistanis living within Pakistan as well.

Hence the complete and utter lack of changing the status quo. Even IK has been criminally soft on this point. Even when he had some degree of power when he was the PM. Even though it was clear who called the shots at the end of the day. As usual.

Then it is up to Pakistanis to decide whatever changes they wish to make. It is not anyone else's problem to solve.

Who is blaming anyone but Pakistanis themselves? Not me. It is the job of Pakistanis, first and foremost, to change the status quo. Not anybody else.

The harsh reality is that no outsiders cares about the status quo inside Pakistan and how the average Pakistani is doing. At times it appears to be the case with most Pakistanis living within Pakistan as well.

Hence the complete and utter lack of changing the status quo. Even IK has been criminally soft on this point. Even when he had some degree of power when he was the PM. Even though it was clear who called the shots at the end of the day. As usual.
Please see the above. Clearly we agree on this.

In the UK, they voted for Brexit and are now living with the consequences and paying the price,
No coercion or other states getting involved, just got on with it.
They will do a U turn in good time.

Problem is that the collective Pakistani mentality is rotten to the core. No sane nation and people would accept the mess that has been Pakistan without at least attempting to actively change the status quo. No such thing in Pakistan until PTI/IK emerged. This movement is in its infancy too and has not really been effective so far either.

All this is due to history. We have been a subjected/ruled people for far too long. Foreigners (Brits) draw our borders and we gained "independence" in 1947 not due to our own merits or blood and sweat (mostly) but this independence mostly "fell down from the sky".

Compare that to say Turkey and their War of Independence and you realize the difference in civic nationalism and nationalism and identity as a whole.

This is highly controversial but most of Pakistani nationalism has been about Kashmir/Islamic identity and anti-Indian hostility.

As I see it, a common genuine Pakistani identity has failed to emerge hence the mess that is modern-day Pakistan. Do you really think that the problems are random in nature? I don't think so.

Who is blaming anyone else?
So It's all in Pakistans hands, there are no external parties involved so don't talk about it and blame yourselves.
How about we discuss it like adults ?

Who is blaming anyone else?
So It's all in Pakistans hands, there are no external parties involved so don't talk about it and blame yourselves.
How about we discuss it like adults ?

Let's see. Who is blaming coercion, not letting Pakistan do as it wants etc. etc.?

Let's see. Who is blaming coercion, not letting Pakistan do as it wants etc. etc.?
I'm not blaming coercion just pointing it out . There is a very big difference
Your whole point is non sensical and totally pointless.
If you cant be an adult, Please stay out this thread,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom