What's new

Does Pakistan have a future ?

Dont have much interest in bikes.. was looking at this more from the auto sector / production in Pakistan...

yes theres production in Pakistan; licensed production.

for lower income people who dont care about shyt like fuel injection and speed - but just to carry people and shyt

And about coming to senses, well, dont be overly optimistic about that ;).. another of my infractions expires in a week (unless I accumulate another one by then ;) )

we're so happy for you, great accomplishment

So where did you say you did your MBA from?

a top tier school you could probably never afford

Actually it's the other way around in India, top institutes are pretty reasonable however very tough to get in IITS, IIMS, XLRI etc. compared to mediocre institutes such as AMITY, LPU which charges hefty tuition fees but are far easier to get into.

a top tier school you could probably never afford

what matters at the end is the economy should improve and citizens should be happy

I wonder if both indo-pak govt would have been competitive in industrial /economic /trade sectors in last 1 decade perhaps the economic growth /gdp would have been double by now ....
arm race is useless,missiles gonna expire,steels gonna rust,what the use investing billions on them.

what you say @Foo_Fighter

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaaah well, just when I thought someone was done with being a young prick who never had to actually achieve anything in life, and was gearing up for the real world ......

Moving on.

Being honest what you have said is a future idle situation and only a few saner people would want it from both the sides. Every one wants peace and economic growth, however the hatred blinds them completely.

Arms are very important in today scenario and for the foreseeable future it will be true as it has been for soo many years. Like "Plautus" said once "Wise men prepare for war during peace" , as war can happen any time and no country wants to be France during the phony war of WW2. Both the government want eventual peace as irrespective of whoever is elected as as Democracy would want people to go forward and avoid wars. It's the people who have to change and the best way is education. I have repeatedly said that both Pakistan and India should invest heavily on schools and I somehow believe India is doing better, however we have still a long way to go.

what matters at the end is the economy should improve and citizens should be happy

I wonder if both indo-pak govt would have been competitive in industrial /economic /trade sectors in last 1 decade perhaps the economic growth /gdp would have been double by now ....
arm race is useless,missiles gonna expire,steels gonna rust,what the use investing billions on them.

what you say @Foo_Fighter

Last edited by a moderator:
Being honest what you have said is a future idle situation and only a few saner people would want it from both the sides. Every one wants peace and economic growth, however the hatred blinds them completely.

Arms are very important in today scenario and for the foreseeable future it will be true as it has been for soo many years. Like "Plautus" said once "Wise men prepare for war during peace" , as war can happen any time and no country wants to be France during the phony war of WW2. Both the government want eventual peace as irrespective of whoever is elected as as Democracy would want people to go forward and avoid wars. It's the people who have to change and the best way is education. I have repeatedly said that both Pakistan and India should invest heavily on schools and I somehow believe India is doing better, however we have still a long way to go.

“Put the guns into our hands and
we will use them. Give us the
slogans and we will turn them
into reality. Sing the battle hymns
and we will take them up where you left
off. Not one not ten not ten thousand not a
million not ten millions not a hundred
millions but a billion 4 billions of us all
the people of the world we will have the
slogans and we will have the hymns and we
will have the guns and we will use them
and we will live. Make no mistake of it we
will live. We will be alive and we will walk
and talk and eat and sing and laugh and feel
and love and bear our children in
tranquility and security in decency in
peace. You plan the wars you masters of
men plans the wars and point the way and
we will point the gun.”
― Dalton Trumbo , Johnny Got His Gun

"My first wish is to see this plague of
mankind, war, banished from the earth." -
George Washington

the quotes has all I wanted to say..

"...no mother would ever willingly
sacrifice her sons for territorial gain, for
economic advantage, for ideology." -Ronald
Reagan

Find a 5 year old thread.. decide to comment on it.. ah .. online forums.

Back
Top Bottom