What's new

Does Imran Khan Really Understand The Concept of National Integrity and Solidarity?

There is no doubt that Imran Khan is an honest and determine person but as a politician, he still lacks of political acumen and maturity.

@Armstrong : Check out my post below....... Eik hee paragraph mein' Butts aur Accountants ko dho diya - meri kiya baat hai! :D

@Horus @Dillinger :cheesy:

You are a CA, I bet!?#$ I guess you should just crunch numbers, and not tax the capacity of your limited brain, which, by the looks of your pointless rant is barely sufficient for basic addition, subtraction. Leave politics and strategies to people who've the wisdom and vision to see beyond balance sheets. Btw, you don't have a saner element. You, in all probability, are one of the Butts abroad. Fool.

There is no doubt that Imran Khan is an honest and determine person but as a politician, he still lacks of political acumen and maturity.

What is the definition of a policitian, zardari/altaf/Nawaz? Imran said it himself that he dont want to be a politician like them.

Furthermore tried the Army men, tried politicians. Lets try this honest Geezer? Even if Imran comes in power Army will still be in control indirectly.

What is the definition of a policitian, zardari/altaf/Nawaz? Imran said it himself that he dont want to be a politician like them.

Furthermore tried the Army men, tried politicians. Lets try this honest Geezer? Even if Imran comes in power Army will still be in control indirectly.
He is right in a way....IK is still better than the rest but needs to learn a few more things in Politics...especially saying things at wrong time and saying them without confirming it first! Look how many of the Defamation Notices hes been receiving lately!

You are idiot and mentally slave of pti/Ik if you are comparing gandhi and jinnah with idiot and chawal imran khan. Imran is not even dirt of feet of jinnah and he never been the ruler of Pakistan so thatswhy you cannot say that he will be currupt or not..whoever ruled pakistan was labelled as corrupt and imran is not corrupt because he never got the chance to be PM of Pakistan..stop worshipping him
he has been in Politics from the Zia Era, thats why he knows something, IK is a newbie, dont worry IK is gonna go bye bye in some time
AM not going to bother answering that but u keep dreaming boy.

You are a CA, I bet!?#$ I guess you should just crunch numbers, and not tax the capacity of your limited brain, which, by the looks of your pointless rant is barely sufficient for basic addition, subtraction. Leave politics and strategies to people who've the wisdom and vision to see beyond balance sheets.

Btw, you don't have a saner element. You, in all probability, are one of the Butts abroad. Fool.
u PTI suppoertrs r no less thn modi bhakts,,,cant take criticism n easy to antagonize :D

work on educating and bring awareness to people and eventually thing will change, nothing changes over night and God help you if it does it will be very painful. Even prophets went thru so much pain to teach people otherwise Allah could just make everyone muslim over night. What Imran is promising every kid who passes high school will be made CEO of some company, its not possible, come down to earth and work for change. Push govt, be a positive and hard opposition if you really want to change, no govt can keep resisting to a strong and popular opposition but Imran can only bring change if you make him PM while he is surrounded by cronies!
wt do u suggest we go on and on with nawaz zardari taking turns through rigged election,its time to move onn imran does not promises bullshit like matro service or roads we need to desperately think about our future generation,WE are so effing divided because of bunch of families who want it that way

Read the post whom i responded. Did you see any manner in his posts? Dont be hypocrites like syedali to thanks his post and to criticise mine when contents are same in boht posts. You deserve respect only if you give it first. Islam dont talk about double standards
Following is @Jzaib post:

"1. every leader have given dharna including Quaid e azam and gandhi, U r hypocrate ur own leader give alot of dharnas
2. Million of people love to hear his speech . U just hate it bcoz u in my opinion is a
physiological slave of sharif family.
3. He did tell how he is different. All his assests are here in pakistan. He is not corrupt or had any corruption charges. More talent then nawaz sharif, zardari or altaf. He made a party which is not family owned
".

Besides several spelling and punctuation mistakes, I found only two inappropriate words out of which only one is generally unacceptable in conversation. Now, look at your reply in response to the above post as follows:

"You are idiot and mentally slave of pti/Ik if you are comparing gandhi and jinnah with idiot and chawal imran khan. Imran is not even dirt of feet of jinnah and he never been the ruler of Pakistan so thatswhy you cannot say that he will be currupt or not..whoever ruled pakistan was labelled as corrupt and imran is not corrupt because he never got the chance to be PM of Pakistan..stop worshipping him".

Bandey Khuda key, now please tell me, wasn't your response too harsh and disproportionate?

Tum hi kaho key yeh andaz e guftugoo kya hey

Not Islam. What he preaches is what he thinks is Islam. Just his thoughts only! :D
Yahi Tu Problem Hey Hum Pakistanies Key Sat!!! Its not actually that member specific debate really but we often see this attitude in Pakistan as well.People who pretend to be overly religious are often seen not following even the basics of Islam.Its more discouraging to see such types doing Unislamic stuff than any ordinary Muslim.

It will be off topic to say that but just recently i saw and heard of one such example in an eldery member of a family who used to live in our neighbourhood.That uncle in his late 50z married a girl of his daughter's age when he was already happily married with grand kids, a very devoted Wife and obedient Daughters and Sons.The wife and family arent still happy with it as it happened without their concern.

And you know what it all happened when the old man went on a Tableeg Mission in Waziristan!...Wahan Pey Shadi Ki!:girl_wacko:

I really dont like few things in your "Pakhtunwali" culture
0798e7f9bd675d34b0affd2a5b884286.gif
:argh: ...I really feel sad for that Aunty (his first Wife) who is suffering emotionally now but cant express it openly and even if she does,it wouldnt have any effect on anyone! They are Tribal Pukhtuns,very well off but with same old mentality unlike you!

Look what they have made of Islam? A wonderful religion being Misused and Misinterpreted! Not referring to any particular race etc but the Practise is there in all over Pakistan!

To @MohammadHaqueCA i'd advise listening to some of Imran Khan's interviews instead of just his speeches. He makes a lot more sense and give a lot better ideas when he's not excited. Also, when you listen to them, try not to be biased. One question, did you live in Pakistan, recently or before? If you haven't, you can't possibly even begin to understand the problems, suffering and thinking of the Pakistani people.

ANYONE who has even an iota of loyalty and bond with Pakistan will stop being a tenacious demagogue and will do his best to bring the indispensable consensus amongst all the political, military and civil segments of Pakistani society.

This part, for example, shows that you have absolutely zero idea of what's actually happening in Pakistan. There's no neat politics there, it's not as simple as "consensus amongst all the political, military and civil segments of Pakistani society", not even close. Consensus is impossible when we have a government like Nawaz Sharif's. And If there was a consensus based on what NS wants, the Pakistani people would be in a far worse condition than they are now. I support a consensus, but I want a sensible one, not one that caters to the desires of the politicians and ruling elite but one that caters to the normal people.

Imran Khan's problem is that he's not a good politician. He says what's on his mind and means what he says. When he says that he's going to do something, he's going to try like hell to do that thing. Sometimes the tries fail, sometimes they succeed. He's a good leader, one Pakistan could use.

I don't believe in him being the messiah or solution for Pakistan. I believe that he is the one who can open the gates and clear the path for other, better Pakistanis to become leaders and solve the problems. He can put Pakistan on the right track, something that would never happen under Ganjas and the likes of Zardari. However, after that, it will be up to the people of Pakistan if they want to keep going on that right track or stray from it.

Following is @Jzaib post:

"1. every leader have given dharna including Quaid e azam and gandhi, U r hypocrate ur own leader give alot of dharnas
2. Million of people love to hear his speech . U just hate it bcoz u in my opinion is a
physiological slave of sharif family.
3. He did tell how he is different. All his assests are here in pakistan. He is not corrupt or had any corruption charges. More talent then nawaz sharif, zardari or altaf. He made a party which is not family owned
".

Besides several spelling and punctuation mistakes, I found only two inappropriate words out of which only one is generally unacceptable in conversation. Now, look at your reply in response to the above post as follows:

"You are idiot and mentally slave of pti/Ik if you are comparing gandhi and jinnah with idiot and chawal imran khan. Imran is not even dirt of feet of jinnah and he never been the ruler of Pakistan so thatswhy you cannot say that he will be currupt or not..whoever ruled pakistan was labelled as corrupt and imran is not corrupt because he never got the chance to be PM of Pakistan..stop worshipping him".

Bandey Khuda key, now please tell me, wasn't your response too harsh and disproportionate?

Tum hi kaho key yeh andaz e guftugoo kya hey
I was harsh simply because he was comparing Jinnah with Imran Khan which pissed me off. I give people taste of their own medicine

You had no right to jump in between our conversation to pick side. And whats wrong in driving taxi ? There are many foreign Pakistani in USA/UK who gave better life and education to their children because of this taxi job and they are not any inferior to so called educated Pakistani who make fun of this job. Introspection is also good habit beside giving lecture to others

Back
Top Bottom