What's new

Does Imran Khan Really Understand The Concept of National Integrity and Solidarity?

He is the most straungest supporter of taliban. He is ready to go any length to pacify terrorists. But don't want to talk with government. Do I need to say more.
IK is a terrorist. We just need an Indian to confirm this fact :D

You are idiot and mentally slave of pti/Ik if you are comparing gandhi and jinnah with idiot and chawal imran khan. Imran is not even dirt of feet of jinnah and he never been the ruler of Pakistan so thatswhy you cannot say that he will be currupt or not..whoever ruled pakistan was labelled as corrupt and imran is not corrupt because he never got the chance to be PM of Pakistan..stop worshipping him
We do not worship IK. Its just bigots like you who think we do. We are his fans, that's it.

May Allah SWT save Pakistan from intelligent devils and foolish Imran Khan and TuQ!
Yeah, God please save us from Canadians.

He is more interested in bashing others than giving ideas about what he has offered in present and how he will be different than others
If only you had the time to actually listen to his speeches where he gives valid solutions to Pakistani problems. But we know you won't as you already have decided to hate IK.

winning a world cup and running a political party are miles apart
True. Running a business empire and running a country are miles apart.

Love your country, not the person!
Yes, we love Pakistan, that's why we support IK cause he has actually done SOMETHING to his country unlike Noora.

Last edited:
IK is a terrorist. We just need an Indian to confirm this fact :D

We do not worship IK. Its just bigots like who think we does. We are his fans, that's it.

Yeah, God please save us from Canadians.

If only you had the time to actually listen to his speeches where he gives valid solutions to Pakistani problems. But we know you won't as you already have decided to hate IK.

True. Running a business empire and running a country are miles apart.

Yes, we love Pakistan, that's why we support IK cause he has actually done SOMETHING to his country unlike Noora.

It's sad to see people have made their mind before even listening to what he has to say.
I have explained dozens of times why Imran Khan is not a taliban supporter and what his actual ideas were. No one gave a damn.

It's sad to see people have made their mind before even listening to what he has to say.
I have explained dozens of times why Imran Khan is not a taliban supporter and what his actual ideas were. No one gave a damn.

Problem with Pakistanis and Indians (Desi people) is that they love to believe in rumors while hate discovering their own facts. No wonder why we produce so few scientists per capita in our countries.

Problem with Pakistanis and Indians (Desi people) is that they love to believe in rumors while hate discovering their own facts. No wonder why we produce so few scientists per capita in our countries.
True, that's why possession by Jinns and Demons is more common than mental illness in the 'desi' world.

Pack your Bags , guys and get ready to leave Pakistan ... next Pm will be Bilawaal and when he gets old , Miss Malala will be our Future PM ... i can see where our country is heading :)

Pack your Bags , guys and get ready to leave Pakistan ... next Pm will be Bilawaal and when he gets old , Miss Malala will be our Future PM ... i can see where our country is heading :)
24cc0111b8b794d7c6745a8ddca42e52.jpg

At least these chutiays are better than those chutiays who are sitting outside enjoying the benefits of a developed world where a leader like Nawaz and Zardari would be behind bars yet supporting the decades old corrupt system in Pakistan.

and trust you me, leader like Imran would have been behind bar for saying stupid things over and over

and trust you me, leader like Imran would have been behind bar for saying stupid things over and over

This is your opinion and i can respect that but to call an entire lot of people chutias is something uncalled for.

Idiot Khan is behaving like a stray dog. Municipal authorities must take care of this rabid dog that has been roaming various cities.

As if other countries are waiting with open arms for you :lol:

Idiot Khan is behaving like a stray dog. Municipal authorities must take care of this rabid dog that has been roaming various cities.
you serious u would rather vote for zardari or nawaz , our people are so dumb

Back
Top Bottom