What's new

Does Imran Khan Really Understand The Concept of National Integrity and Solidarity?

I was harsh simply because he was comparing Jinnah with Imran Khan which pissed me off. I give people taste of their own medicine
Imran Khan is not Jinnah, I disagree with that comparison but you should realise that that kind of "harshness" won't change anyone's opinion. It won't even make people reconsider their opinion. If anything, it'll get you put on an ignore list.

When debating about politics, the more you'll abuse someone, the more his opinion would strengthen.

wt do u suggest we go on and on with nawaz zardari taking turns through rigged election,its time to move onn imran does not promises bullshit like matro service or roads we need to desperately think about our future generation,WE are so effing divided because of bunch of families who want it that way

no I am suggesting bring a change with Shah Mehmood and Jahangir Tareen

I was harsh simply because he was comparing Jinnah with Imran Khan which pissed me off. I give people taste of their own medicine
Incorrect. Firstly, he was not comparing Jinnah with Imran rather indicating that Jinnah/Gandhi and other great leaders have been doing things such as sit-ins/hunger strikes etc. Secondly, you are always pissed when people talk of IK. Jinnah was just an excuse.

You had no right to jump in between our conversation to pick side. And whats wrong in driving taxi ? There are many foreign Pakistani in USA/UK who gave better life and education to their children because of this taxi job and they are not any inferior to so called educated Pakistani who make fun of this job. Introspection is also good habit beside giving lecture to others
You are posting on a public forum and everybody has the right to reply to a post that concerns him/her. You don't want others to reply to your posts, send PMs or communicate through Email.

Regarding Taxi driving... I have no problem with that. I was referring to the uncivilized language that is pretty common among those who do blue collar jobs.

We are worst -- try me! :D
i wudnt dare:fie:

7b9561c5796a55425f0db7fc20fd51bb.jpg

^^^^
PTI supporters dreaming naya Pakistan:sarcastic:

Incorrect. Firstly, he was not comparing Jinnah with Imran rather indicating that Jinnah/Gandhi and other great leaders have been doing things such as sit-ins/hunger strikes etc. Secondly, you are always pissed when people talk of IK. Jinnah was just an excuse.

You are posting on a public forum and everybody has the right to reply to a post that concerns him/her. You don't want others to reply to your posts, send PMs or communicate through Email.

Regarding Taxi driving... I have no problem with that. I was referring to the uncivilized language that is pretty common among those who do blue collar jobs.
Here we go again you are making wrong assumption. Jinnah never did negative politics . Why bring Jinnah side by side with Imran in discussion which is about Imran or PTI? Jinnah was leader while imran is politician or opportunist whose all politics is based on bashing those who are competing with him. Jinnah was sharp eyed, super focused leader who based his addresses on reasoned arguments and cold logic never stooping to the levels of others.

Jinnah did not fought the troika and founded Pakistan by riots, protests or sit ins. He fought on principles. Again Using vulgar language has nothing to do with white or blue collar jobs. Its all depend on whom you are dealing with and what wording they are using for you. I never used any vulgar lanaguge unless you count word idiot/chawal(naive) as vulgar or uncivilized. Dont expect flowers in return when you call others as slave. If supporting certain poltical party or leadership make us their slaves then we are all slaves.

Very well said but you are being very conservative, I will go further and openly say Imran is a total chutia and those following him are even bigger chutias, this guy doesnt even have one ounce of brain I feel so bad for supporting PTI in initial years financially but at least I wised up after I started hearing Imran speak, thank you for opening your mouth Imran you saved me some dough.

At least these chutiays are better than those chutiays who are sitting outside enjoying the benefits of a developed world where a leader like Nawaz and Zardari would be behind bars yet supporting the decades old corrupt system in Pakistan.

View attachment 127439

Yeh sab ek he thali key chattay battay hain :)

Thali to tumhari be wohi ha nahi? kal tak jis ko sarkoon per gheestna tha, aj rawaind bullah ker khana khilia ja raha hain. :coffee:

Thali to tumhari be wohi ha nahi? kal tak jis ko sarkoon per gheestna tha, aj rawaind bullah ker khana khilia ja raha hain. :coffee:
Tareefain to Imran Khardamagh sahib bhee bohat kartay thay zardari ki woh to bus dharnon par thenga dikha diya hay to sulag rahi hay Immi ke zardari se.......

Provided you have even minutest liking for Pakistan, I wonder if you have ever considered reading something constructive to have an informed basis of whatever you say in public. And please, if you are interested to know the truth of your beloved leader who you claim is a prophet of honesty then pity on you because he is the worst in the contemporary bunch. And, why are you guys so obsessed with Nawaz Sharif when every soul on the face of earth knows that there are much much more corrupt politicians on other side of the divide. The SOLE reason IK is targeting NS is that the ONLY chance of him becoming a prime minister before his death is to win Lahore as well as Punjab, the places dominated by NS. I have no liking for NS at all whatsoever but according to ground realities Lahore is not going to shift to IK and neither is Punjab. Punjab is not just a couple of big cities; and when was the last time that IK visited any village; what, sorry I can't hear you. Louder please! And IK knows it extremely well that if elections happen according to routine in 2018 then he is bound to lose in KPK because its THE tradition of that province that it doesn't vote for the incumbent. GODSPEED TO PAKISTAN!

Not really; they are all Satanic bunch!
u can make as many assumption about him as u can. I cant change ur mind .

1. first if all he lives in punjab and lahore that is why he target them more,.
2. if he wanted power or money he could have joined PMLN in 1992 when nawaz sharif offered him several times .. instead he waited 18 years to make his own party.
3. yes he want to become PM not for money, power or his childern. But for Pakistan, he have been working his for pakistan even before he got into politics. Give first cancer hospital, give namal , flood relieve, earth quake relieve which saved thosuand of people. Yes he believes that he can do much more if he is in power.
4. there were people like u who can say bad stuff about anyone. EVEN Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and Quaid e Azam have critics.

U believe he is not good for Pakistan. I genuinely believe that he spend his life for Pakistan. I was a supporter when he had one seat. I have faith in him. I know he made some bad political decisions but who didnt, even the best of generals or even prophets. He is one of the kind. Pakistan might not get any leader like him soon.

U can go support zardari, nawaz, atlaf or molana as u feel they are better then him .
Wrong, wrong, wrong, and wrong on all 4 counts. And I would strongly advise that please repent and don't quote Prophet Mohammad PBUH to rescue IK. He is a characterless person, if not a bad politician; and this fact was established a long before he entered into the political foray. And one more thing; The Prophet PBUH didn't seek the shoulders of infamous MR. Sheikh Rasheed, Shujaat, Perveiz Elahi, SMQ, The Ultimate Scar on face of earth TuQ, and numerous such scoundrels that IK doesn't see as long as he needs their shoulders.

I would love to answer every single reason that you have given in an extremely detailed manner starting from the history of his political life, but wouldn't like to waste my time on some blindfolded person like you who has the audacity to create parallels from Prophet PUBH's life to justify IK's acts, at least spare him while nurturing your political dogmas. Opposing IK doesn't always mean that the critic is the supporter of Nawaz, Asif, Fazal, or Altaf; they are all bunch of plunderers, and IK is the latest addition in the series. Godbless Pakistan!

Wrong, wrong, wrong, and wrong on all 4 counts. 1. And I would strongly advise that please repent and don't quote Prophet Mohammad PBUH to rescue IK. He is a characterless person, if not a bad politician; and this fact was established a long before he entered into the political foray. And one more thing; The Prophet PBUH didn't seek the shoulders of infamous MR. Sheikh Rasheed, Shujaat, Perveiz Elahi, SMQ, The Ultimate Scar on face of earth TuQ, and numerous such scoundrels that IK doesn't see as long as he needs their shoulders.

I would love to answer every single reason that you have given in an extremely detailed manner starting from the history of his political life, but wouldn't like to waste my time on some blindfolded person like you who has the audacity to create parallels from Prophet PUBH's life to justify IK's acts, at least spare him while nurturing your political dogmas. Opposing IK doesn't always mean that the critic is the supporter of Nawaz, Asif, Fazal, or Altaf; they are all bunch of plunderers, and IK is the latest addition in the series. Godbless Pakistan!
1. first of all we muslim use islamic reference no one can be perfect like them but one can try to follow. U can call him characterless person for u but how many shaba was like that and later changed themself. The imran khan i met pray 5 times. U can disagree with him or all what ever u want.

2. How Are they infoamus. They made political choices. bad one. Who doesnt muslim history is full of bad choice. Shiek rashid doesnt have any corruption charges. He was minister many times. No corruption charges on him. SQM is a warda that is not good but he had no corruption charges and is very compitent. Shujat and perveez was never part of PTI. yes imran khan have met them .. political parties do meet with stake holders.

3. u can hate IK as much as he want. He is an honest man. Made some bad political moves. serve humanity. One of the biggest humatrian in Pakistan. That are the facts i mentioned in this point. IS he perfect? NO . Have he served our nation? yes.

You had no right to jump in between our conversation to pick side. And whats wrong in driving taxi ? There are many foreign Pakistani in USA/UK who gave better life and education to their children because of this taxi job and they are not any inferior to so called educated Pakistani who make fun of this job. Introspection is also good habit beside giving lecture to others
lol . ish banday mei koi izzat aur sharam naam k cheez nhie ... I like to give people the taste of their own medicine ... boahhahahahhahahahha

Back
Top Bottom