What's new

Does Imran Khan Really Understand The Concept of National Integrity and Solidarity?

1. every leader have given dharna including Quaid e azam and gandhi, U r hypocrate ur own leader give alot of dharnas
2. Million of people love to hear his speech . U just hate it bcoz u in my opinion is a physiological slave of sharif family.
3. He did tell how he is different. All his assests are here in pakistan. He is not corrupt or had any corruption charges. More talent then nawaz sharif, zardari or altaf. He made a party which is not family owned.
Provided you have even minutest liking for Pakistan, I wonder if you have ever considered reading something constructive to have an informed basis of whatever you say in public. And please, if you are interested to know the truth of your beloved leader who you claim is a prophet of honesty then pity on you because he is the worst in the contemporary bunch. And, why are you guys so obsessed with Nawaz Sharif when every soul on the face of earth knows that there are much much more corrupt politicians on other side of the divide. The SOLE reason IK is targeting NS is that the ONLY chance of him becoming a prime minister before his death is to win Lahore as well as Punjab, the places dominated by NS. I have no liking for NS at all whatsoever but according to ground realities Lahore is not going to shift to IK and neither is Punjab. Punjab is not just a couple of big cities; and when was the last time that IK visited any village; what, sorry I can't hear you. Louder please! And IK knows it extremely well that if elections happen according to routine in 2018 then he is bound to lose in KPK because its THE tradition of that province that it doesn't vote for the incumbent. GODSPEED TO PAKISTAN!

u ahve other options like zardari, nawaz, molana or jammat e islami
Not really; they are all Satanic bunch!

The only thing I actually think is wrong with him is that he's a big phattu when it comes confronting terrorists like the Taliban. If he can get rid of his phattu ness then I might be tempted to give him a second look. For me, no leader is above the interests of Pakistan, and defending Taliban is certainly not in our interest.

The only thing I actually think is wrong with him is that he's a big phattu when it comes confronting terrorists like the Taliban. If he can get rid of his phattu ness then I might be tempted to give him a second look. For me, no leader is above the interests of Pakistan, and defending Taliban is certainly not in our interest.

He came to power on account of taking stand against drones:coffee:
And u expect him to leave his core following??

Provided you have even minutest liking for Pakistan, I wonder if you have ever considered reading something constructive to have an informed basis of whatever you say in public. And please, if you are interested to know the truth of your beloved leader who you claim is a prophet of honesty then pity on you because he is the worst in the contemporary bunch. And, why are you guys so obsessed with Nawaz Sharif when every soul on the face of earth knows that there are much much more corrupt politicians on other side of the divide. The SOLE reason IK is targeting NS is that the ONLY chance of him becoming a prime minister before his death is to win Lahore as well as Punjab, the places dominated by NS. I have no liking for NS at all whatsoever but according to ground realities Lahore is not going to shift to IK and neither is Punjab. Punjab is not just a couple of big cities; and when was the last time that IK visited any village; what, sorry I can't hear you. Louder please! And IK knows it extremely well that if elections happen according to routine in 2018 then he is bound to lose in KPK because its THE tradition of that province that it doesn't vote for the incumbent. GODSPEED TO PAKISTAN!

Not really; they are all Satanic bunch!
u can make as many assumption about him as u can. I cant change ur mind .

1. first if all he lives in punjab and lahore that is why he target them more,.
2. if he wanted power or money he could have joined PMLN in 1992 when nawaz sharif offered him several times .. instead he waited 18 years to make his own party.
3. yes he want to become PM not for money, power or his childern. But for Pakistan, he have been working his for pakistan even before he got into politics. Give first cancer hospital, give namal , flood relieve, earth quake relieve which saved thosuand of people. Yes he believes that he can do much more if he is in power.
4. there were people like u who can say bad stuff about anyone. EVEN Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and Quaid e Azam have critics.

U believe he is not good for Pakistan. I genuinely believe that he spend his life for Pakistan. I was a supporter when he had one seat. I have faith in him. I know he made some bad political decisions but who didnt, even the best of generals or even prophets. He is one of the kind. Pakistan might not get any leader like him soon.

U can go support zardari, nawaz, atlaf or molana as u feel they are better then him .

He came to power on account of taking stand against drones:coffee:
And u expect him to leave his core following??

90% of people that voted him did not do so on account of his stance on drones. They voted for him because he is considered honest, hard working and a man of integrity. They were tired of the same tried and tested politicians. The issue of drones only got him the right wing vote. In fact I know many people who say they are willing to forgive him for being soft on terrorists as long as he can sort out everything else.

90% of people that voted him did not do so on account of his stance on drones. They voted for him because he is considered honest, hard working and a man of integrity. They were tired of the same tried and tested politicians. The issue of drones only got him the right wing vote. In fact I know many people who say they are willing to forgive him for being soft on terrorists as long as he can sort out everything else.

He won from khyber.................and there are not many issues bigger than anti americanism and drones strikes there.
The guy piggybacked on that:agree:

surprised people will still defend nawaz and zardari lolz they have been in power for how long? do tell and bigger question is what have they done except of course destroy this country

surprised people will still defend nawaz and zardari lolz they have been in power for how long? do tell and bigger question is what have they done except of course destroy this country
They support them as they want the corrupt status quo so they can continue to earn haram money!

Can you really see his? he doesn't have a nose big enough to poke in anyway.
I can see this but his nose never stop poking whenever someone say something against Ik. He love to preach but never practice what he preach to others. Bara aya angreez daan to correct the English of others

Back
Top Bottom