What's new

Does Imran Khan Really Understand The Concept of National Integrity and Solidarity?

He is the most straungest supporter of taliban. He is ready to go any length to pacify terrorists. But don't want to talk with government. Do I need to say more.

1. every leader have given dharna including Quaid e azam and gandhi, U r hypocrate ur own leader give alot of dharnas
2. Million of people love to hear his speech . U just hate it bcoz u in my opinion is a physiological slave of sharif family.
3. He did tell how he is different. All his assests are here in pakistan. He is not corrupt or had any corruption charges. More talent then nawaz sharif, zardari or altaf. He made a party which is not family owned.
He inherited nothing like House-of-Shareefs, who were gifted PML by Zia and Chishti and Zardari, who practically recieved PPP in the dowry his wife brought with her. This (being able to establish a political party and made it 2nd largest) in itself is a huge achievement if one looks at it honestly.

He is the most straungest supporter of taliban. He is ready to go any length to pacify terrorists. But don't want to talk with government. Do I need to say more.
He is what ??? of Taliban? Secondly, you need to say whatever you want to say in either Queens or American English. We don't understand Hinglish here on this forum.

I am coming to pakistan to save it.
Please vote for me:D

1. every leader have given dharna including Quaid e azam and gandhi, U r hypocrate ur own leader give alot of dharnas
2. Million of people love to hear his speech . U just hate it bcoz u in my opinion is a physiological slave of sharif family.
3. He did tell how he is different. All his assests are here in pakistan. He is not corrupt or had any corruption charges. More talent then nawaz sharif, zardari or altaf. .
You are idiot and mentally slave of pti/Ik if you are comparing gandhi and jinnah with idiot and chawal imran khan. Imran is not even dirt of feet of jinnah and he never been the ruler of Pakistan so thatswhy you cannot say that he will be currupt or not..whoever ruled pakistan was labelled as corrupt and imran is not corrupt because he never got the chance to be PM of Pakistan..stop worshipping him

You are idiot and mentally slave of pti/Ik if you are comparing gandhi and jinnah with idiot and chawal imran khan. Imran is not even dirt of feet of jinnah and he never been the ruler of Pakistan so thatswhy you cannot say that he will be currupt or not..whoever ruled pakistan was labelled as corrupt and imran is not corrupt because he never got the chance to be PM of Pakistan..stop worshipping him
is that ur justification? please dnt reply me with ur stupid logic. use ur mind to make a reply if u have one.

if he wanted to do corruption he got million of dollar every year for his social work. he could be a billionair by now . He is one of the most trusted guy in Pakistan . Even noon leagues give him charity. The guy who hate Imran khan the most in my office . Now pray for him every day as he was saved by shukat khanam. Btw it is ur justifction that everyone is corrupt that came in power so u will support corrupt zardari, nawaz or altaf? is that ur stupid logic .. so u will not try a new guy as ur own leader zardari and nawaz are corrupt so everyone will be corrupt?

One the other hand sharif use public office to make money.

zardari and nawaz is in top 5 richest people of pakistan. WWhat is their main bussiness . Politics.

In this profane language you communicate with people in England? Three and a half line para and full of spelling and punctuation mistakes. Taxi chalatey ho England mein? Baat karney ki tameez bhi nahin post karney aa jatey hein. Reported!

is that ur justification? please dnt reply me with ur stupid logic. use ur mind to make a reply if u have one.

if he wanted to do corruption he got million of dollar every year for his social work. he could be a billionair by now . He is one of the most trusted guy in Pakistan . Ev3en noon leagues give him charity. The guy who hate Imran khan the most in my office . Now pray for him every day as he was saved by shukat khanam.

One the other hand sharif use public office to make money.

zardari and nawaz is in top 5 richest people of pakistan. WWhat is their main bussiness . Politics.
Bhongyaan mut maroo. Sharif family is buisnessman unlike ik who rely on chanda for hospital or to cover the cost of jalsa..what is the source of funding of such huge jalsa in every second city?

You are speaking about imran as if you are with him 24/7 and know all about his dealings and source of chanda and how its being spent lol

In this profane language you communicate with people in England? Three and a half line para and full of spelling and punctuation mistakes. Taxi chalatey ho England mein? Baat karney ki tameez bhi nahin post karney aa jatey hein. Reported!
Stop poking your nose . I gave response to jaziab in his own language. Correct his english and manners first before giving comment on my english and post. Thanks

Bhongyaan mut maroo. Sharif family is buisnessman unlike ik who rely on chanda for hospital or to cover the cost of jalsa..what is the source of funding of such huge jalsa in every second city?

You are speaking about imran as if you are with him 24/7 and know all about his dealings and source of chanda and how its being spent lol
As if you are with him 24/7 or working for Scotland Yard and know about his financial matters. Are you aware that burden of proof is on the accuser? Present the proof if you have any to support your allegations against him. By adding LOL after every sentence you add no weight or conviction to your posts.

so what he is a corrupt business man and other is a man who use people money to make stuff for them? who is he superior? one is after making money other is working for humanity. I know for a shallow guy like u guy with big money bag is a leader

Now about Funding. Have u seen go nawaz go in USA, UK, Middle east, korea? Most of the money is send by pakistan working abroad. In my office we have group of 80 people, who gathered around 4 lacks for Imran khan foundation. when people know that there money is safe with someone they have no problem donating. That is why nawaz sharif and zardari can never get donations,. Bcoz people know that they money will be stolen.

See rana masood video where he is extrortion money for jasla in Gujranwala. But shameless guy like u will never mention it. bcoz sharif family is involved.

I have met IK 5 times uptill. I know him well. U can not even meet any member of sharif family let alone nawaz sharif, try to even meet his behino. u will know ur worth in their eyes, yes when they are infront of camera thy will hug u .and may be a kiss as well, cheaques that will bounce later. Imran khan is very easy to meet in person. Meet him sometym may be it will change ur mind and bring u out of slavery and give u selfrespect

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom