What's new

Documentary on Indian Navy's Killer Squadron that lit up Karachi in '71

The Indian Navy is a force of "Quiet Professional's" they do their jobs quietly in peacetime no tough guy attitude but in combat when they show their toughness they are like Ivan Drago - "Whatever they hit,they destroy"!!

ahah nice
The greatest thing India has achieved in the last 1000 years, even created a national day for it.
I don't think India will ever do anything as great ever again.

One of the comments from Youtube

"lol Body parts of Pakistani naval members were flying in all directions once the missile P15 hit their ships !!"

classy as ever I see :rolleyes:

ahah nice
The greatest thing India has achieved in the last 1000 years, even created a national day for it.

"lol Body parts of Pakistani naval members were flying in all directions once the missile P15 hit their ships !!"

dw just sit back and watch.. picture abhi baaki hai mere dosttt

ahah nice

We'll try....

ahah nice

You Mad bro.? :lol:

Seriously, YouTube comments??:rolleyes:

dw just sit back and watch.. picture abhi baaki hai mere dosttt

watch what? Are you going to do something to top the greatest moment in Indian history?
And I don't understand that gibberish you wrote after "picture"

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

You Mad bro.? :lol:

Seriously, YouTube comments??:rolleyes:

Oh no, you guys are way too smart for me, bring out over used meme. :disagree:

And learn to take a compliment will you guys. :D

How many of you still think that this type of attack can again happen? My opinion would be yes, because we still lack air defense cover on maritime side.

awesome documentary , just show's how professional is indian navy , pakistan can never match the standards set by indian navy , at the time of a war we can almost impose a naval blockade on pakistan .

awesome documentary , just show's how professional is indian navy , pakistan can never match the standards set by indian navy , at the time of a war we can almost impose a naval blockade on pakistan .

I don't think any country on earth can match Indian Navy standards.
I mean look at them, they carried out 2 whole successful operations.
US navy is on notice too, they better bring up their standards to Indian navy levels or they will be in trouble.

How many of you still think that this type of attack can again happen? My opinion would be yes, because we still lack air defense cover on maritime side.

why do u even have a hope it could happen again. india doesnt wanna do it again. but yes with 3 ac by 2015 and a force of brand new fighter jets in future. we can do it again. but u guys can't. coz our abm and sam missiles will kill ur jf17s and shaheens on ur own land immediately after takeoff.

Cheap shots in this thread will be dealt with severely.. and I mean very very bad consequences for the offender.

On topic..
Ive heard the recordings in Russian .. they are all at the naval museum here.
the sad part is not the Navy's inability to defend Karachi..
the sad part is when those oil tanks were burning..
Our Naval Chief was drunk out of his wits and commenting to his son about the "Lovely bonfire"
flat and flabby leaders.

Cheap shots in this thread will be dealt with severely.. and I mean very very bad consequences for the offender.

On topic..
Ive heard the recordings in Russian .. they are all at the naval museum here.
the sad part is not the Navy's inability to defend Karachi..
the sad part is when those oil tanks were burning..
Our Naval Chief was drunk out of his wits and commenting to his son about the "Lovely bonfire"
flat and flabby leaders.

Yeah I do remember something the PN Chief said please could you tell me what he told.

Yeah I do remember something the PN Chief said please could you tell me what he told.

Nothing..
The crude tanks at Manora were aflame.. and visible from miles.. and the Chief's refuge was closer..
He was in a drunken stupor during the attacks.. far from any leadership role.
And was heard commenting to his son in front of senior officers
"MY!.. What a LOVELY Bonfire!".
This has been corroborated by not one.. but multiple senior officers and those who were juniors then.

Nothing..
The crude tanks at Manora were aflame.. and visible from miles.. and the Chief's refuge was closer..
He was in a drunken stupor during the attacks.. far from any leadership role.
And was heard commenting to his son in front of senior officers
"MY!.. What a LOVELY Bonfire!".
This has been corroborated by not one.. but multiple senior officers and those who were juniors then.

Well the Chief was lucky tht he was still breathing after such a comment,btw what do you think of Adm. Fasih Bokhari as a Chief?

Back
Top Bottom