What's new

Documentary about India by NHK, I recommend them to Chinese members

this is quite an education about India to me. However, here is a footage of Indian Toilets by Adam Yamaguchi, a Japanese American. Mind you, do NOT watch if u r eating or drinking. otherwise, you may gross out and throw up.

Such a nice thread got RUINED!!
Mate, are you happy now? Seriously why would you do that?!

Such a nice thread got RUINED!!
Mate, are you happy now? Seriously why would you do that?!

It is the balance of the opinion. People should learn all aspects of India including those that are hidden and down played. For my particular post, I do not wish people would risk cholera and all sorts of diseases going to India by just one side of knowledge.

I don't like any boss to command my freedom of speech. Watch your manner when you speak.

Another "Chinese" member who posts nothings except India related topics.

and generic "go China!" comments

Great! better capability of collecting evidences to bring all illegal fishery and waste dumping into justice. Way to go, China!

Another "Chinese" member who posts nothings except India related topics.

and generic "go China!" comments

Well, it is the virtual world. You can have any suspicion you imagine. I don't really care.
One thing I have to let you know again: I did not pay you to tell what to do or what not to do. It is not appreciated. In case that you do have anything you want me to do or remind me of, would you PLEASE learn some courtesy first?

sh*t we post 1 positive thread about india and it goes to hell because of an american troll.

you know, i'm starting to think that most of the very stupid trolls aren't chinese, indian or even pakistani. We all know that the USAF hired 140,000 people to "correct" "inaccuracies" in people's opinions. That's just the air force. What about Office of Naval Intelligence, US Army Psychops and CIA?

Anyways, to correct some indians: I don't agree but, things happen like that in every country. Even Japan has people throw babies into toilets. But by statistics alone, Indians have no right to talk about China's poverty. Our poverty is not on your level both qualitatively and quantitatively.

People who define meaningfulness of their lives based on the controversies they can generate are very sad indeed.

I am curious what these kinds of people are like face to face, because the way they act is so far beyond what I have experienced in civilized company, that I kind of wonder how they behave out in society.

sh*t we post 1 positive thread about india and it goes to hell because of an american troll.

you know, i'm starting to think that most of the very stupid trolls aren't chinese, indian or even pakistani. We all know that the USAF hired 140,000 people to "correct" "inaccuracies" in people's opinions. That's just the air force. What about Office of Naval Intelligence, US Army Psychops and CIA?

Anyways, to correct some indians: I don't agree but, things happen like that in every country. Even Japan has people throw babies into toilets. But by statistics alone, Indians have no right to talk about China's poverty. Our poverty is not on your level both qualitatively and quantitatively.

report: derogatory name calling--"an american troll"

You don't really want to know.

What can I say, I'm a naturally curious person.

They tends to be surprisingly self-righteous.

Well I know that, they put on that veneer of righteous here in the forum, but for the life of me, I can't imagine someone acting like this in person (and I've watched quite a bit of jerry springer when I lived in America).

What can I say, I'm a naturally curious person.

Well I know that, they put on that veneer of righteous here in the forum, but for the life of me, I can't imagine someone acting like this in person (and I've watched quite a bit of jerry springer when I lived in America).

Suppose I say you won't understand until you starts to think like them, would that be enough to discourage you from your quest?:partay:

edit: some sort of civility and levelheadedness would do wonders for meaningful discussion in this forum. This is not a place to vent your everyday frustration of what. This forum could be welcoming and even entertaining without being dragged to the mud. Ignoring might help but sometimes we need to point things out for what they are - and don't think it gives us pleasure doing that, because we're not the same, until you change.

Another thread ruined by a fresh Chinese troll...

I'd still like to see a translated version of the video but no one seems to have an answer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom