What's new

Documentary about India by NHK, I recommend them to Chinese members

`Zionist` is the correct word. What I have exposed was the sheer hypocrisy of Zionist-controlled world-wide propaganda machines.

If that is what you mean, then that is what you should say in the first place.
Words matter.

A lot of people confuse Zionism and Judaism; this confusion is actively promoted and encouraged by the Zionists to hide behind the anti-semitism defence. Not all Jews are Zionists and not all Zionists are Jews. In fact, in the US, most Zionists are not Jewish at all.

It is wrong to criticisize Judiasm as a religion or its followers; it is legitimate to criticize Zionism and the ideology that elevates Jews over others.

There are analogs in every religion: Islam v/s Islamists; Hinduism v/s Hindutva; Christianity v/s Fundamenalist Christians.

From my small experience studying with Indian classmates in graduated chemical course in England,没y impression (might be wrong of course) is that we had a few real smart and high scoring Indians in the class.

You would find similar number of Indian, Chinese, British students in the top 10% followed by 50% or so number of Chinese students. Remaining ones are mostly Indians.

I belonged to the last 10% of course.

It's good to see that you can see the funny side of things!

You'd better sort things out with CardSharp; he's too mature and balanced a commentator, and it's pointless to stay on the wrong side of him. If there have been differences of opinion, my strong recommendation is sort it out, without necessarily grovelling. He's reasonable; if he feels you don't have a fixed idea or some kind of slimy agenda, and this is something you should be able to put across without trouble, he'll listen to you. This little feud is not good.

My remark was intended to pull his leg mercilessly, which I have license to do, as reciprocally true, and remind him not to generalise. If you two quarrel, it would be unproductive. Don't quarrel; sort it out, please. As a personal favour to me.

And don't be annoyed about an old fool sticking his nose into the business of others.:wave:

I have no issues with him at all.

In fact we have some very good Chinese members that are fun to debate with and he stands out among them along with some more.

Not sure if he has issues with me but I will rather be myself.

Since you edited your post after I responded to it, I have to reply to this additional bit.

Your claim that Indians only talk trash in response to Pakistani or Chinese trolls is laughable. Indians have a tendency to attack any thread as a mob, whether it's the troll brigade against Pakistan, Bangladesh or Sri Lanks, or the damage control team towards the Chinese.

And Indians are some of the biggest whiners on PDF, complaining about mistreatment when there are any number of racist and vile posts by Indians that get overlooked. But posts against Indians get deleted and posters get issued infractions. Far from being discriminated against, you guys get extra leniency as foreign guests on a Pakistani forum.

Goody, goody gumdrops!! We are the favoured few, basking under teacher's benevolent eye, free to stick our collective tongue out at our tormentors, free to say sly little things to them under our breath and run screaming to teach when they refuse to take any more and try to wipe our clocks.

Lucky we.

Poor Developereo. Sickening to see how the mods fail to see the wicked conspiracy, the Kautilyan wiles being adopted by the conspirators, and instead of doing their duty, go and hem in the noble and upright everybody-else in sight with rules and restrictions which don't apply to the <use appropriate euphemism which doesn't sound too much like religious bigotry>.

Ah, me, the iniquity of it all!

There's no help for it. What this world needs is not PakDef; not even a good, ten-cent cigar; it needs TalibDef, restricted to the elect as elected by Developereo.

On aesthetic grounds, however, it isn't perfect yet; needs some more thought. Jeo Developereo doesn't have the same ring as Heil Hitler, or even Vive l'Empereur!

There's no help for it. What this world needs is not PakDef; not even a good, ten-cent cigar; it needs TalibDef, restricted to the elect as elected by Developereo.

On aesthetic grounds, however, it isn't perfect yet; needs some more thought. Jeo Developereo doesn't have the same ring as Heil Hitler, or even Vive l'Empereur!

Taliban, Hilter and Emperor, all in one go!

Really, Joe, you disappoint me. Sir Humphrey Appleby would be disappointed by that post.

From my small experience studying with Indian classmates in graduated chemical course in England&#65292;&#27809;y impression (might be wrong of course) is that we had a few real smart and high scoring Indians in the class.

You would find similar number of Indian, Chinese, British students in the top 10% followed by 50% or so number of Chinese students. Remaining ones are mostly Indians.

I belonged to the last 10% of course.

Listen, I take exception to your remarks, as a lifelong last 5%er (that's part of the last 10%, only working a bit harder to stay afloat).

If it wasn't for us end of the trail 10%, how would those smart alec 90% define themselves?

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Taliban, Hilter and Emperor, all in one go!

Really, Joe, you disappoint me. Sir Humphrey Appleby would be disappointed by that post.

Hey, nobody's perfect! I do my best, OK? Even Homer nods.

And it's Hitler, you tipnot ditactor.

you tipnot ditactor.

I am not dictating anything. I am not a mod here.

I am challenging the silly claim, constantly rehashed by Indians, that they are discriminated against on this forum. If you look at the posts that elicit action by the mods v/s the ones that are allowed to remain, there is no bias against Indians. Quite the contrary. Indian sensibilities are well respected.

I am not dictating anything. I am not a mod here.

I am challenging the silly claim, constantly rehashed by Indians, that they are discriminated against on this forum. If you look at the posts that elicit action by the mods v/s the ones that are allowed to remain, there is no bias against Indians. Quite the contrary. Indian sensibilities are well respected.

Oh, J***s Q. Ch****! Let up a little and don't get so tight-assed. It must really hurt waddling about like that all day. Learn to take a joke, OK? Talk of anal-retentive!

I'm out of here. Can't take this degree of seriousness about everything. :hitwall:

Also, I notice that Indian universities seem to only have Engineering and Management? Chinese universities have a wide variety of subjects ranging from sociology to physics. Why do Indian universities not have basic science majors like Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Materials Science, Microelectronics, etc?

IITs are famous for their engineering courses, but all of them also have these basic "science" courses and departments. Maths , Physics and chemistry have been present in my campus (IITK) for a very long time. A few years ago a BSBE(Bio Siences and Bio Engineering) department was also started. IITs infact have courses from these fields as compulsory for all the UG students. If you wish to, check out the website for a list of departments.

Oh, J***s Q. Ch****! Let up a little and don't get so tight-assed. It must really hurt waddling about like that all day. Learn to take a joke, OK? Talk of anal-retentive!

I'm out of here. Can't take this degree of seriousness about everything. :hitwall:

Buh bye. ;)

P.S. Sorry I don't share your brand of "humor" which always consists of personal jibes at other posters, including other Indians.

I have no issues with him at all.

In fact we have some very good Chinese members that are fun to debate with and he stands out among them along with some more.

Not sure if he has issues with me but I will rather be myself.

No biggie, let's forget it. Thanks Joe for lightening the mood a bit.

My remark was intended to pull his leg mercilessly, which I have license to do, as reciprocally true, and remind him not to generalise. If you two quarrel, it would be unproductive. Don't quarrel; sort it out, please. As a personal favour to me.

And don't be annoyed about an old fool sticking his nose into the business of others.:wave:

I think I just have to accept there negative generalizations about China and the Chinese are there and not counter generalize.

Your claim that Indians only talk trash in response to Pakistani or Chinese trolls is laughable. Indians have a tendency to attack any thread as a mob, whether it's the troll brigade against Pakistan, Bangladesh or Sri Lanks, or the damage control team towards the Chinese.

That's a big load to carry on your not so strong shoulders. You may consider shedding some of this baggage. ;)

And Indians are some of the biggest whiners on PDF, complaining about mistreatment when there are any number of racist and vile posts by Indians that get overlooked. But posts against Indians get deleted and posters get issued infractions. Far from being discriminated against, you guys get extra leniency as foreign guests on a Pakistani forum.

Ditto.

That's a big load to carry on your not so strong shoulders. You may consider shedding some of this baggage. ;)

Nah. It's more of a light diversion to balance out the more serious discussions on this forum.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom