What's new

Do you want Shariah law in Pakistan

Do you want shariah rule in Pakistan?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont want to offend anyone but what I make of islamic sharia is those rules are mostly relevant and can be applied only in tribal societies.That is the reason even in the history sharia was never applied in any non arab countries like india where muslims ruled in some parts.the laws which pak have now are gud enough if they are implemented properly.its only after watching coke studio tht i realised pak has such rich music.if sharia was in place u wld not have sufi songs or coke studio or ur culture.

I dont want to offend anyone but what I make of islamic sharia is those rules are mostly relevant and can be applied only in tribal societies.That is the reason even in the history sharia was never applied in any non arab countries like india where muslims ruled in some parts.the laws which pak have now are gud enough if they are implemented properly.its only after watching coke studio tht i realised pak has such rich music.if sharia was in place u wld not have sufi songs or coke studio or ur culture.
do not comment on sharia we don't lecture you on hinduism
and what is this coke studio metaphor mian:-)

they are bunch of people who loot the country relentlessly make laws to soot them .appoint thana patwaris who dont caputer anyone and follows their mnas and mpas like zombies. kill opponents bhata khori zero laws no terrorist and target killer got hanged
people live peacefully?:omghaha:

the liberals ppp,anp and mqm have killed 7000 in 5 years

you are lowest of the lowest to support them
you can sink no deeper :hitwall:

As i said before no point arguing with idiots like you who switch the topic after every post.

As i said before no point arguing with idiots like you who switch the topic after every post.

finally you have stop vomiting

also zero error

assembly has pmln,pmlf,jui f they are not secular nor liberal on the other hand i am not a fan of anyone of them

vote for pti

Mughals had sharia law but only jizya was either dropped or implemented depending on the emperor.

do not comment on sharia we don't lecture you on hinduism
and what is this coke studio metaphor mian:-)

majority of coke studio songs are sufi songs which some times go against the fundamental islam.if u have sharia in place,people singing such songs are considered blasphemous and wld be killed in public.dont try to follow arabs blindly.

majority of coke studio songs are sufi songs which some times go against the fundamental islam.if u have sharia in place,people singing such songs are considered blasphemous and wld be killed in public.dont try to follow arabs blindly.

janab ap ko kuch nae pata apnay khiyalat apnay tak raken mayn b hinduism par aap ko lecture daay sakta hoon lakin mujay koi maharat nae iss par sirf oper ki baten na karo don't follow media blindly they are venomous
coke studio:-)

I didn't vote for obvious reasons, but it's only logical for Pakistan to have Sharia. In fact it's surprising that a country created in the name of Islam doesn't have the Islamic laws already. Sharia4Pakistan.

muslims and christians must realise tht majority of hindus dont give a hoot abt their religion.i wont be offended if anyone wants to give me a lecture on hinduism.i think ppl wld point out caste and untouchability but no educated hindu wld ever support such inhuman practices.If anyone wants to give lecture on hinduism they are more than welcome but only in relevant thread.

finally you have stop vomiting

also zero error

assembly has pmln,pmlf,jui f they are not secular nor liberal on the other hand i am not a fan of anyone of them

vote for pti

Dont push it. Ssecondly i am a strong supporter of PTI and imran khan.

Instead of making castles in the air and reinventing wheel, Pakistanis should work towards the betterment of the democratic system they have got already, i.e the English parliamentary system you have inherited from the masters? The very system that made the birth of this country possible. Whether you like to believe it or not, the kafirs have created a system of government that might not be perfect, but definitely better than any other system. This is the outcome of their centuries-long hard work and experiments, and the potential of improvement has not exhausted yet.

Is Sharia man made or directly from God? If it's the latter case, there shouldn't be any debate over this.

man do u even realise how silly you sound.wake up from ur sleep.one man alone can never change a country.majority of the society has to change first.only then can any good happen to any country.

Hitler did it!

I think you don't know much about Islam, so please don't argue on this matter. Islam is not so complicated as Islam is shown. I think Shria Law should be implemented in Pakistan. :pakistan:

Hitler did it!

no hitler just used anti jewish feelings which were already there in germans.he just sparked off the flame.pakistan is divided into so many sections.corruption is very high.i bet majority of the ppl who want tickets in imarns party are as corrupt as any other politician in pak.imran may have noble thoughts but that alone is not enough to transform a country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom