What's new

do you think it is a good idea to integrate Pakistan and China

Partition was pakistan's idea, direct action day that started the riots were pakistan's idea, bahawalpur riots happened in pakistan not india, majority of muslims on indian soil stayed on in india, majority of hindu - sikhs in pakistani soil were 'cajoled' to leave. read some non religious books some time.
Partition was a must, if it didnt happen whole of Punjab would see the same massacre as the massacre done by Hindus in Gujrat 2002. Pakistan was majority Muslim for hundreds of years, even Sindh and West Punjab, now Pakistan, was majority Muslim before partition.
Ferozpur, now in India, was Muslim majority district, before Partition...hindus/siks killed Muslims of that district while they were trying to cross into Pakistan. Now Muslims dont even exist in Ferozpur.
Its you who needs to read some books.

Pakistan attacked independent J&K first, are u denying it??? besides india's annexation kashmir ir legal as per the mountbatten plan agreed to by muslim league. pakistan also made promises during simla accord on the changed realities in kashmir but refuse to keep their word.

Kashmir never belonged to Pro-indian Mountbatten, who by the way was the first Governor General of India after India got its independence from British. Kashmir belongs to the Kashmiris and even your Nehru promised a plebiscite to the Kashmiri people but never held up to his promise.

This is getting weirder. ever read about operation gibralter? i suggest u do from some neutral sources. oh i forgot the whle world is out to get u fellers these days.

The truth is India violated INTERNATIONAL BORDERS and crossed into Lahore, Pakistan in 1965. You seriously need to read some books, everyone knows that India violated international law crossed into Lahore in 1965 then Pakistani troops chased you out.

pakistan's internal problems spilled into india. technically pakistan airforce attacked indian airfields first

India was supporting separatist movements in East Pakistan, now Bangladesh, so Pakistan can break. Even Bangladeshis admit this.
And this was the 2nd time India violated INTERNATIONAL LAW, violated INTERNATIONAL BORDERS and then broke Pakistan.

i suppose u mean nuclear tests. bachche, india tested its first nuclear devise back in 1972 ur ignorance is heartening

The whole world saw India in 1998 when India tested its nuclear weapons, and saw how arrogant Indians were acting and people of India dancing and screaming slogans against Pakistan, threatening to wipe Pakistan off the map. I'm glad Pakistan shut the Indians up after a few days.

Youre the one who needs to grow up. Just a few months ago, India violated Pakistan's airspace and Pakistan Airforce chased you out again, I wish they shot down your damn plane.

??? i suppose u grow up. pakistan does not own afghanistan, it only has the imperialist ambition.

I recommend you grow up. Pakistan has good reasons not to trust India in Afghanistan and almost all Pakistanis, as well as some non-Pakistanis, believe that Indian leeches are in Afghanistan to break Pakistan again and causing all kind of trouble in Pakistan's western provinces.

Dont bother replying, I suggest you read some books/articles everything I said is 100% correct.

Last edited:
There is no smoke without fire, I am sure Pakistan has good reasons to believe "India is out to get it". I've read posts in this forum from people from several countries including Sri Lanka and Bangladesh they all feel the same.

Perhaps, it is time for some Indian introspection if India is interested in friendly relations with its neighbors. The same applies to the US ..:tsk:why are we hated by so many?

Most of the times, you are hated because you are capable!

If a goat comes in your compound, you don't care even if she is there with the intention to kill you. But if it is a lion, you go mad even if he is there for a walk.

Every move of a capable nation is always seen from the specs of doubt.

U.S. cant be compared to what India has done. Let me tell you something about our neighbor, the Indians.

1947: Partition, Millions die. Ferozpur, before partition was a Muslim majority district, now in India, Muslims are extinct in that district because hindus/sikhs killed them all when Muslims of that district were trying to cross into Pakistan.

1948: First war over Kashmir. India occupies 2/3 of Kashmir and promises a plebiscite to the Kashmiris but never holds up to its promise.

1965: Indian troops violate international borders and crosses into Pakistani territory and invades the Pakistani city Lahore. Pakistani troops then chase the Indians out.

1971: Indian troops violate international borders again crosses into East Pakistan, breaks Pakistan, and creates Bangladesh.

1998: Indians test their nuclear missiles and when successfully tests its missiles threatens to wipe Pakistan off the map. Pakistan shortly successfully tested its missiles and shut the Indians up.

2008: Indian Airforce violates Pakistani Airspace and our Pakistani Airforce quickly chase Indian Airforce out.

And now India has made their prescence in Afghanistan.

What would any country feel about its neighbor if they had a neighbor like that?

As for U.S., Pakistan always had a good relationship with U.S. but this recent airstrikes into Pakistani territory killing innocent Pakistani men, women, and children had made a bad image of U.S. in Pakistan. Pakistanis have suffered enough throughout history.

You drive me on the verge to insult you kiddo...:angry:
Either you cannot digest truth or you have not done your homework. But in both cases, you don't deserve a place here.

You drive me on the verge to insult you kiddo...:angry:
Either you cannot digest truth or you have not done your homework. But in both cases, you don't deserve a place here.

I suggest you do your homework. Search on the internet, search history, search for articles. There's not one incorrect statement I made.

I suggest you do your homework. Search on the internet, search history, search for articles. There's not one incorrect statement I made.

All the material you referred was from Pakistan. You should go for neutral sources.

Just take an example of 1971 war. You just avoided to mention millions of refugees from Bangladesh to India at that time. This FORCED India to jump in.

All the material you referred was from Pakistan. You should go for neutral sources.

Just take an example of 1971 war. You just avoided to mention millions of refugees from Bangladesh to India at that time. This FORCED India to jump in.

Well all what I said did happen, no one can deny that and the purpose of me making the post was to give reasons why Pakistanis have problems trusting India, you Indians have your own version but the statements I said did actually happen so I didnt make any incorrect statements in my previous posts.

Well all what I said did happen, no one can deny that and the purpose of me making the post was to give reasons why Pakistanis have problems trusting India, you Indians have your own version but the statements I said did actually happen so I didnt make any incorrect statements in my previous posts.

Truths told without proper reference is nothing more than a lie.

Your poor theories have already shown the caliber of this post.

Truths told without proper reference is nothing more than a lie.

Your poor theories have already shown the caliber of this post.

Check anywhere on the net, check wikipedia, check the encyclopedia. I didnt say one lie in my previous posts.

Wasn't Ferozpur a Muslim majority district before partition? Isn't Ferozpur a district with hardly any Muslims living in that district today?

Didn't India occupy 2/3 of Kashmir in 1948, and still do? Didn't Nehru promise a plebiscite for the Kashmiri people?

Didn't Indian troops violate international law and violate international boundary in 1965 and invade the Pakistani city Lahore?

Didn't Indian troops violate international law and violate international boundary again in 1971 and invade East Pakistan, now Bangladesh, and help create Bangladesh?

Wasn't there Indians dancing and shouting slogans against Pakistan in 1998 when India tested its nuclear weapons? Didnt Indians shout slogans that they were going to wipe Pakistan off the map?

Didnt Indian AirForce violate Pakistani airspace in 2008 and Pakistan AirForce chased Indian Airforce out of its airspace?

Arent India in Afghanistan?

No buts, ifs, and/or.... EVERYTHING I SAID IN MY PREVIOUS POSTS IS 100% CORRECT, you Indians gave your reasoning of why you did the following it doesnt change the facts of what all you did to Pakistan.

Last edited:
Don't be silly. Our Chinese and Pakistani are good friends. This relationship is pretty good. A girl and boy like each other doesn't necessarily mean they will fall in love and marry.:china::pakistan: Let's be good friends instead of quarrelling couple.:lol:

Don't be silly. Our Chinese and Pakistani are good friends. This relationship is pretty good. A girl and boy like each other doesn't necessarily mean they will fall in love and marry.:china::pakistan: Let's be good friends instead of quarrelling couple.:lol:

Thanks and welcome to Pakistan Defence Forum :pdf:

Long Live China Pakistan Friendship :china::pakistan:

Check anywhere on the net, check wikipedia, check the encyclopedia. I didnt say one lie in my previous posts.

Wasn't Ferozpur a Muslim majority district before partition? Isn't Ferozpur a district with hardly any Muslims living in that district today?

Dude, that DOES NOT prove that all the people from ferozepu were killed by indians!!! i'm sitting next to a pakistani guy who's family is from ferozepur right now :) on the other hand majority of muslims on indian soil stayed back in india. FACT. why were they not all 'killed'? :hitwall:

Didn't India occupy 2/3 of Kashmir in 1948, and still do? Didn't Nehru promise a plebiscite for the Kashmiri people?

No, india only beat pakistan to it as pakistan attacked J&K first. are u denying it? yes plebiscite promise is unfulfilled, but so is pakistan's promise at the time of shimla accord. so u have no moral high ground to lecture us.

besides get a copy of the mountbatten plan (also called the june plan) and read abt the kashmir dispute. pls read the part that states that the KING OF KASHMIR HAD THE FREEDOM TO CHOSE WHETHER TO JOIN INDIA OR PAKISTAN. Also read the part abt why hyderabad and junagarh DID NOT HAVE the freedom. then read abt the legal accession of kashmir to india after pakistan tried to forcefully illegally annexe it. i bet this is not in ur 'reference' docs, so why not read the original ones?

Didn't Indian troops violate international law and violate international boundary in 1965 and invade the Pakistani city Lahore?

What did u say abt operation gibraltor again??? oh u just ignored it. because that wud prove that it was pakistan that attacked india first :) but kiddo, u stick to ur guns.

Didn't Indian troops violate international law and violate international boundary again in 1971 and invade East Pakistan, now Bangladesh, and help create Bangladesh?

If india violated international law, so did pakistan by bombing our airfields first. if banladesh is illegal, then why does ur govt recognise it? the fact is u guys screwed up in bangladesh and we ended up with 10 mil refugees.

Wasn't there Indians dancing and shouting slogans against Pakistan in 1998 when India tested its nuclear weapons? Didnt Indians shout slogans that they were going to wipe Pakistan off the map?

childish.

Didnt Indian AirForce violate Pakistani airspace in 2008 and Pakistan AirForce chased Indian Airforce out of its airspace.

Are u serious? even if this happened (india has denied it, and how many times ur army has lied to u to before?) how did it affect pakistan???

Arent India in Afghanistan?

??? is afganistan ur private property??? pakistan also has diplomatic presence in afghanistan, so???

Last edited:
i tried so hard to find out if there is place named "Guanzhou"on the Chinese map.......glad to see he changed his location back to right place "Guangzhou":rofl:and he still didn't reply my chinese private message .....

you are bad uncle:rofl:,don't treat boys like that.anyway he is a good boy.

If a goat comes in your compound, you don't care even if she is there with the intention to kill you. But if it is a lion, you go mad even if he is there for a walk.

Lol, that's a new one I haven't heard before, India is "hated" because India is "capable"?
Nations like the U.S. who's government is disliked in quite some parts around the globe is because their "capability" is often used to demonstrate their "power" and to project their influence into areas where they do not belong.

i think Pakistan and China has so much common interests, it is a good a idea to integrate these two as United States of China and Pakistan.:yahoo:

naive.Do respect the indepency and dignity of a country.

beg to bother your theory above, a lion in yard is worrisome not certainly due to it's capable of killing,but more likely because of its butcher lifestyle.

Back
Top Bottom