What's new

Do you like Mahatma Gandhi?

Do you like Mahatma Gandhi?

• Total voters
I don't like him for one and only one thing, that he was also one among the other Congress fools who signed the Agrement that if Subash Chandra Boss was caught post Independance, they will hand over him to the British.
Boss was more patriotic than any other leaders of that time.

I think people forgetting one thing leading a people for freedom fighting is not a child play. I personally like Netaji but if you seeing from Gandhi perspective wat he did is 100% right. Both Ghandhi and Netaji followed two different ways to attain their same goal .If Gandhi is able to reaching that goal at the cost of Netaji life means there nothing wrong to accepting that offer , If Netaji was in Gandhi position means he would do the same thing.

I think people forgetting one thing leading a people for freedom fighting is not a child play. I personally like Netaji but if you seeing from Gandhi perspective wat he did is 100% right. Both Ghandhi and Netaji followed two different ways to attain their same goal .If Gandhi is able to reaching that goal at the cost of Netaji life means there nothing wrong to accepting that offer , If Netaji was in Gandhi position means he would do the same thing.
i'll strongly object to the last part what ever you have told. Netaji would have never given up a fellow comrade to have achived what the goal is. For God sake he is not a politician like Gandhi, he was a leader of a military unit. Do you know in a military unit is not about you, its about the man next to you. Though Gandhi was out of this unit, he will be still considered as a comrade by Netaji, Thats where he stands tall.

It doesn't matter wether he knows about him or not but the thing that Matters is wether he WANTS to know about him or not.....To be frank i am more of a fan of Bhagat Singh,Chander Shekhar Azad,Subhash Chander Bose......for me Mahatma Gandhi was nothing but a attention seeker....So atlast we have a democratic country every body have a right to have his own opinion...You have yours we have ours....

Everybody likes warriors no issues. First try to understand facts its was quite impossible to fight with great Britain with weapons becoz they are far well equipped than us. That's y Netaji seek help frm Japan and Germany and they promised to help him and those countries ready to fight against British. Just think wat Japan did in China and Anadaman and Nicobar Islands , actually Japan is not a trustworthy and you knw well abt Hitler. At least we escaped frm those countries thats the truth.

i'll strongly object to the last part what ever you have told. Netaji would have never given up a fellow comrade to have achived what the goal is. For God sake he is not a politician like Gandhi, he was a leader of a military unit. Do you know in a military unit is not about you, its about the man next to you. Though Gandhi was out of this unit, he will be still considered as a comrade by Netaji, Thats where he stands tall.

I asking one question why British demanded Netaji life alone? have u knw tat? if u knws then you will get the ans.

I asking one question why British demanded Netaji life alone? have u knw tat? if u knws then you will get the ans.

because his actions resulted in the deaths of a few British officers in the war, if they are thinking about justice for the British lives, then what did they do to General Dyer for orchestering the deaths of hundreds of people at Jalian Walabag. Do you think INDIAN lives are cheap when compared to Brits. if you think so, i suggest that you take the next flight to Britan.

because his actions resulted in the deaths of a few British officers in the war, if they are thinking about justice for the British lives, then what did they do to General Dyer for orchestering the deaths of hundreds of people at Jalian Walabag. Do you think INDIAN lives are cheap when compared to Brits. if you think so, i suggest that you take the next flight to Britan.

No that not a fact Netaji first served in British army . And he commanded small troops nearly 40-60 m members(whites) he ordered them that put gun in your mouth and pull the trigger they died. For that betrayal they demanded Netaji life.

Ashok I am just discussing the truth then why you unnecessarily getting angry at me.

I dont like Gandhi, Nehru and Jinnah.

The three people together are responsible for slaughter of millions of hindus and Muslims during partition.

The three big leaders along with desperate Brits have blood on their hands. They together partitioned India sitting in Shimla, Delhi while millions of hindus and muslims perished along the border lines drawn by three leaders.

white guy drew the actual border lines not our people...and in favor of india if i may add

coming to gandhi...cant say "like" or "dislike". depends on which dimension ur looking at. personally? politically?
he had some good ideals, values and policies... but also some that i dont agree with.

I like and respect Mahatma Gandhi but I hate emotional people in our systems who have turned his birthday holiday into a Cry Day by making it a Dry Day!

Dry Day Sucks!

No that not a fact Netaji first served in British army . And he commanded small troops nearly 40-60 m members(whites) he ordered them that put gun in your mouth and pull the trigger they died. For that betrayal they demanded Netaji life.

This is BS and utter foolishness, never in the history of British INDIA, INDIANS were giving commanding post to command britishers. Just don't twist histry for your wimphs and wishes. Tell your story to thre rest of the INDIANS and i am sure they will laugh but not with their mouth but with the anal hole.

yes, i do like mahatma gandhi....

but, why i m not allowed to cast the vote for this poll???

This is BS and utter foolishness, never in the history of British INDIA, INDIANS were giving commanding post to command britishers. Just don't twist histry for your wimphs and wishes. Tell your story to thre rest of the INDIANS and i am sure they will laugh but not with their mouth but with the anal hole.

HAHAAA great joke.......We knw lot abt Netaji than any others in India/world . If you think I am fool go ahead.

HAHAAA great joke.......We knw lot abt Netaji than any others in India/world . If you think I am fool go ahead.
ya ya, you have made a Phd on his life and that of Gandhis, so you'll obviously be knowing more about them both than the rest of the INDIANs. Just don't play dirty politics just for the reason to safe gaurd the Gandhi Name as its being used by the looter family in INDIA to suck us dry.

Gandhiji was lucky that WW2 happened.....otherwise his Non-Violence ideals would have been realy put to test......

Gandhiji was lucky that WW2 happened.....otherwise his Non-Violence ideals would have been realy put to test......

Its because WW2 destroyed the British economy very badly they left us after ensuring that they have stolen diamonds and crown jwells from the rajas, had WW2 had not happend, they would have kept us slaves for the next 20 years atleast.

ya ya, you have made a Phd on his life and that of Gandhis, so you'll obviously be knowing more about them both than the rest of the INDIANs. Just don't play dirty politics just for the reason to safe gaurd the Gandhi Name as its being used by the looter family in INDIA to suck us dry.

OK.....first of all my forefathers served in INA. Netaji not died in 1945 he resided in Tamilnadu especially in Ramanathapuram district under the supervision of Pasumpon muthuramaliga thevar.He stayed till 1960 in TN then he moved to China. I think you are frm Tamilnadu just watch documentary regarding this in Makkal TV if have a chance. If you think I am fool go ahead.

Back
Top Bottom