What's new

Do you laugh at Pathan jokes?

I have loads of Pathan friends and we joke around like this a lot (you know with all the stereotypes??) and never once has actually any one of them has been offended...........

I like every jokes...especially the sardar ones are really funny... n yeah my pushtun n punjabi frnds send me these modified balouch jokes which i rather enjoy then gettin offended and YES i do forward the pathan jokes to my pushtun and modified punjabi jokes to my frnds frm punjab.

WHAT THE HECK... All jokes r funny if they arent vulgar n crap..
PEACE OUT remember 89% Pakistanis..

Abu Zolfiqar..heard nashenas i remember when i was a little kid came to Pakistan heard it was 80's "za kho sharabi yum" lol.

Funny Sadhu baba joke..
SADHU:Hey Bhagwan tu muje Dard de, Dukh de, Sare Sansar ke Gum de,Kasht de,Takleef de.

CHELA:Baba itni saari demand kyun karte ho, BIWI maanglo sab mil jayega

Hi,

I think the pakhtun should learn to laugh at themselves----I think every ethnic group should learn to laugh at itself---.

Once you cross that threshold---you feel liberated and confident. People who cannot laugh at themselves have a very hard time communicating.

Der ghut mazgha dey dee zavis2003, pakalar kayna mara.

Did you guys know Pushto language has many Italian/Spanish/French/German words some have similar meaning some have different. once i went to Quebec someone asked Nice italian :DI was like thanks.

Der ghut mazgha dey dee zavis2003, pakalar kayna mara.

Did you guys know Pushto language has many Italian/Spanish/French/German words some have similar meaning some have different. once i went to Quebec someone asked Nice italian :DI was like thanks.

mmmmm didnt know that, which words are they?

can somebody translate this to me and how do i reply appropriately?

Bhai sahab Pakistan k bannay main jin logo ko sahih mano main faida poncha wo mohjir hain jino ne india may maar kaa kar pakistan may pana li. Unn k lye Pakistan aik naya mulk ta jahan hindu unhay tang nahi kar saktay te...

I can't see if you are capable of accepting a different opinion if it were a fact indeed, or even understanding it, since the two things you're saying (the second snipped from the above quote), come straight from the ANP's textbook line of arguments, and you've accepted them without sparing the issue an analysis.

All mahajiriin that I've known came to Pakistan because it was their goal and they had struggled for it. Not "maar kaa kar". For the love of Pakistan. And they left their ancestral fiefdoms, for the love of Pakistan. They went from relatively rich to subsisting-survival, for the love of Pakistan.

I specifically asked the last living person of that generation in our family as to why they migrated. And the reason given in the response was stupid from an economic standpoint. The response was "jab musalmaanaan par Hijrat ka waqt aataa hae to is amr kaa rutba/thawaab awwaliin hotaa hae keh Hijrat kii jaa2e, aur diigar musalmanaan ke saat.h aap par Hijrat laazim ho jaatii hae". So they left their jaagiir with extended family that weren't sold on the idea of Pakistan, and came over. Nearly four generations later, they haven't regained the status or wealth that they left behind. But they didn't rue the decision since they valued Islam and Pakistan before themselves.

Violence happened only in two provinces. For most/many people migrating from United and Central Provinces, Dehli, Rajhistan and Gujarat, violence only happened while on the trains, not in their villages.

Wror, I hope you could actually learn to research historical accounts rather than banking on propaganda. If that happens, we in Pakistan would have a better appreciation for each other.

BTW, you derailed the topic with your little propaganda speech! We were talking about ethnic jokes...evidently you have no problems being laughed at.

can somebody translate this to me and how do i reply appropriately?

Bhai sahab Pakistan k bannay main jin logo ko sahih mano main faida poncha wo mohjir hain jino ne india may maar kaa kar pakistan may pana li. Unn k lye Pakistan aik naya mulk ta jahan hindu unhay tang nahi kar saktay te.

hum Pashtun tu apni jaga pe aik alag tareekay say angraizo se azaadi ki jidojehad kar rehe te. Yun samjo k Pakistan hum pe nazil ho gaya warna hum tu apni jaga pe hazaro saal se reh rahe tay.

What a stupid mail. This is least I can say:frown::angry::flame:

LIARS .......

Pakistani artists who come to participate in Indian Comedy shows craks all kind of jokes including Pathan Jokes. The Famous Pakistani Stand Up Comedian Umar Sharif too craked Pathan Joke in One of Indian Cinema Award held abroad (may be Dubai).

LIARS .......

Pakistani artists who come to participate in Indian Comedy shows craks all kind of jokes including Pathan Jokes. The Famous Pakistani Stand Up Comedian Umar Sharif too craked Pathan Joke in One of Indian Cinema Award held abroad (may be Dubai).

We should not support that. I have seen certain comedy shows and movies where a fat, bald or stammerer is made target and everyone laughs at him. I hope no one should support that too. Making fun of Pathans or Sikhs as community must be discouraged.:agree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom