What's new

Do you laugh at Pathan jokes?

i think on cast no joke . pathan blouch punjabi sariki sindhi mahajr or any one.
every one have self respect thats why i oppos . numbers of pepole enjoy when they read joke on others cast but when they recived on own cast sms or joke they be come happir .so dont apresheat this type of things

If the joke is funny i laugh, doesn't matter if its on pathans, sikhs, blondes, rednecks, bernette... Pakistani amrikan indian on planes, i laugh.

I have many sikh friends who freely laugh at sardar jokes without getting offended. I myself do not feel there is anything wrong in it as long as the joke is not abusive.

In a pakistani forum there were lot of pathan jokes in joke section with retarded comments, when i complained from admin he said that dont be so serious, we make take it as fun. if u even post jokes about punjabi or sindhi then no body here wil mind it.

khair after 1 week i replace sardar with punjabi and post 4 punjabi jokes at once, members there started objections that why i m doing this, why i m against punjabis.

In a pakistani forum there were lot of pathan jokes in joke section with retarded comments, when i complained from admin he said that dont be so serious, we make take it as fun. if u even post jokes about punjabi or sindhi then no body here wil mind it.

khair after 1 week i replace sardar with punjabi and post 4 punjabi jokes at once, members there started objections that why i m doing this, why i m against punjabis.
Well that is hypocrisy on part of those members.You can post all punjabi, sindhi, balochi or sardar songs here :tup::tup:

sometimes you have to laugh but when that joke is aimed at you and other races laugh at your race than it stopes being funny so I can't laugh at other people it makes me cringe

Ethnic jokes are condemnable whether they are about sardars or pathans.
Pathan jokes promotes the stereotype that pashtuns are dumb people. those who have no not of met pashtuns in real life then percieves them to be akhroat .

And yet you are the Hypocrite that addressed me as " PAAN KHOR ".

Why don't you Practice what you preach MUNAFIQ.....

sometimes you have to laugh but when that joke is aimed at you and other races laugh at your race than it stopes being funny so I can't laugh at other people it makes me cringe
its true, but there are no nepali jokes right? apart from saabji... by some actors

Your ancestry is from Banaras??? In Mumbai that slang term is used for people from Banaras.

Who told you that my ancestry is from Banares ?

My ancestry is from Dehli and I am a Mughal. More than 40 generations of my Mughal Ancesters are buried in and around
Dehli...

Who told you that my ancestry is from Banares ?

My ancestry is from Dehli and I am a Mughal. More than 40 generations of my Mughal Ancesters are buried in and around
Dehli...
No wonder you are not around Delhi any more :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

This is still a joke thread right? indiatester ducks and runs away.

do you guys have to fight can't we all just get along and laugh I will start

why did they chicken cross the road

Answer to get to the other side

Back
Top Bottom