What's new

Do you laugh at Pathan jokes?

These are offensive and whenever anyone send me anything like that i just modify the joke replacing Pashtun character with the ethnicity of the sender and :) send it back to him or her and then their donkas are either on fire or they apologise .

Jokes about pathans and punjabis make me laugh ... but that is never meant to offend someone rather i think it sometimes represents naivity and innocense of people , which raises their stature in my eyes . However if its not appreciated by an individual present ,an apology should be due .

Honestly, Ive never heard of any Pathan Jokes. BUTTT, many Pakistani haters, for example "SOME" Afghani pashtun would tell a Patriotic Pakistani Pashtun that we are made fun of and joked on and why you like Pakistan etc.. But in reality Ive never heard of any Pathan jokes.

Pashtun myself.

Last edited:
Yes I do. :lol:

You stinking creature you had attributed the line from post of Luffy to me. you are even shame on the name of bhartis.

Mod please take note of this ba.stard otherwise i am going to call him the slur which ******** will not like

Jokes are meant to be funny. Often you cant help but laugh.

It should be the responsibility of the joke maker to include (or not) a particular community or not portray in bad light.

You stinking creature you had attributed the line from post of Luffy to me. you are even shame on the name of bhartis.

Mod please take note of this ba.stard otherwise i am going to call him the slur which ******** will not like

I do laugh at jokes if they are really funny. You have problems with that? I care least.

I do not subject to "your" moral policing.

Ignored :tdown:

You stinking creature you had attributed the line from post of Luffy to me.

Where did you get that from? Did you miss the title of the thread?

Well I also receive such SMS on my cell phone. But personally I don't like them. It offends when you make fun of any community.

I am not a Pathan by the way.

:)

I might have laughed at some while I was a kid and had no sense of political correctness.

But no I don't find ethnic jokes funny since the people being stereotyped don't find them funny.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom