Sorry i never understood their meaning-

Hi-

What does the following words mean-

1. dilwati
2. Agulak ay-

Sorry i never understood their meaning-
dilwati means now الان_ دلوقتى
agulak ..........maybe means i tell you اقولك
that indian troll is trying to make fun of you....by mummy he means dead mummy from pyramid.
then the best answer is ignoring him

bro, i have a request....may i ask you to open a thread about Egypt's nature's beauty?
shokran laka

I have one question to my Egyptian brothers
we know Egyptian chicks are world most beautiful and i like them very very much
is it possible to merry a Egyptian beauty ? :smitten:

I have one question to my Egyptian brothers
we know Egyptian chicks are world most beautiful and i like them very very much
is it possible to merry a Egyptian beauty ? :smitten:
i dont know that depends there are some problems from marrying strangers like how will you talk and the deference in culture and habits and will you live in egypt or bangladish from what i have seen most stranger marriages dont work
bro, i have a request....may i ask you to open a thread about Egypt's nature's beauty?
shokran laka
of course

Egyptians drive like mad people, they should definitely have a F1 driver. :)

we have alot of talented people in egypt the problem is the government couldnt use them and force them to get out there is a huge number of egyptians who invented alot and very successful but unfortunately mubark didnt want this he wanted more security to protect his regime after the revolution we are starting to make things right but it will take some time we just need to fix our economy but expect good news soon
I have seen that in UK. Egyptian students got very good mark but they all think about going to US stay in UK.

I have seen that in UK. Egyptian students got very good mark but they all think about going to US stay in UK.
yes can you imagine what it feels when you have this talent and they go away because the government ignore them and in some cases stop their progress

Both can contribute to the progress of the country.
yes but the best way for egyptian scientists to serve their country is to stay here and make their country a better place and if the government start to get in his path the people can change it in days

1. What do Egyptians think of establishing diplomatic ties with Israel? After that, Egypt got its land back which was a success but I think there still is opposition to recognizing Israel. What are your views?

2. I have heard that Muslim Brotherhood which according to western sources was an extremely radical group, has been infiltrated by Mossad and CIA. Is that true? Is that the reason a Muslim Brotherhood president is acceptable to them?

1. What do Egyptians think of establishing diplomatic ties with Israel? After that, Egypt got its land back which was a success but I think there still is opposition to recognizing Israel. What are your views?
?
we cant say all egyptians want this or that there are alot of opinions
1 we must have peace with isreal we dont want to fight anymore and they want to start trade with them and normal relations
2 there can never be peace between us they cant be trusted and we should destroy them also look at what they are doing to our muslim brothers and sisters
3 and that is my opinion we must be ready to fight them and stay strong so that no one can dare to attack us and have the real peace which comes when everyone is afraid to attack the other
but i think the number of people want a fair peace with isreal in getting bigger
2. I have heard that Muslim Brotherhood which according to western sources was an extremely radical group, has been infiltrated by Mossad and CIA. Is that true? Is that the reason a Muslim Brotherhood president is acceptable to them
the brotherhood has survived since 1952 untill 2011 and all that time they were enemy to the egyptian state i dont think they could be infiltrated about the west and morsi there are 2 theories first they talked to him and they came to some kind of agreement second they couldnt do anything about it he is the elected president and they have to deal with him because they cant lose Egypt as a friend

Back
Top Bottom