What's new

Do you have any questions about China?

another question (no SCS stuff):
do you think China should agree with Vietnam on a Visafree country visit, let say for a duration of 30 days?
Or should China join ASEAN to become part of a China-ASEAN economic bloc in 2015?

(ASEAN goals by 2015: full economic integration, creating a single market and production base, free flow of goods, services, investment, capital and labor, and of course visafree country visit)

1. should
2. China-ASEAN is already a free trade zone, but I don't think China will become a member of ASEAN,
bcs if China join ASEAN (42% population of China, 46% land of China, 20% economy of China), then ASEAN will be dominanted by China and become a follower of China, both China and Asean don't want to see this happen

this is a really great thread..i got very informative responses from the Chinese members of the forum..

Okay another question.. can some enlighten me about their alma mater..the schools colleges and the universities in particular and the educational system in general.Is there a centralized board of education or that is taken care of province-wise?How many universities are there in China and how evenly they are distributed across different provinces of China ?Also.. some pictures of the schools and colleges would be nice..better if personal clicks and not those that we can find on google.

I am not aware of that. Can you provide a source pls?

I'll have to find one. All the other Chinese members will certainly vouch for it. They, like me, are fully aware of that position. It was Deng Xiaoping who made that proposal at least 20 years ago. Deng died in 1997.

If you are still remembering you have a caste or belong to a caste, I have to say deep in your mind, or at least deep in many indians' minds, they still think caste system is valid. There is nothing more I want to add here. Remember the words from declaration of independence and india is called as the biggest democracy country? Isn't it ironic?

Back in olden days it was considered to be bad but nowadays in Atleast in urban cities i can guarantee u that no one even asks others caste ...... but in villages it might be prevalent today also ..... It is just in vedic hinduism we consider every life in earth as important so it was advisable to not eat other life forms ....but yeah a lot of uppercaste people including brahmins do eat non veg ..heck even the brahmins eat it ...myself being one

If you are still remembering you have a caste or belong to a caste, I have to say deep in your mind, or at least deep in many indians' minds, they still think caste system is valid. There is nothing more I want to add here. Remember the words from declaration of independence and india is called as the biggest democracy country? Isn't it ironic?

How is it ironic ...care to explain ?? Caste system is still prevalent to an extent..............but its a social stigma that has been having reduced importance day by day.................hence in time it will be completely irrelevant...............we prefer slow methids than a cultural revolution which might need a large sacrifice

Seriously, do you think you can start a similar thread on india (without the taboos)?

Ok i will start a thread

http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/207393-any-questions-regarding-india.html

india,china,pakistan should cooperate with each other work together to beat the western fraud countries then we will be the top class countries in the world. We should leave our problems solve through peaceful talks and work for our betterment.
I agree with you. The problems we are meeting right now is all left by British. It is not made by us. If we can not solve it, leave it there and be patient. Focus on development and improve people's life.

hi
1-how do you write Iran in Chinese?what about the pronunciation of that?
2-what is the image of Iran on chinese people memory?a depressing desert with brainwashed people who are the enemy of west?
thanks

A Muslim state, rich of oil and natural resource. Strong military, better political system compared with other kingdom Muslim countries. A strong president, enemy of USA is our friends. Not brainwashed, smart people because you guys develop a lot of technology by yourself. If you are Iranian, show your attitude of USA, Chinese will love you a lot. Right now sanctioned by US and China want some collaboration.

I agree with you. The problems we are meeting right now is all left by British. It is not made by us. If we can not solve it, leave it there and be patient. Focus on development and improve people's life.

A Muslim state, rich of oil and natural resource. Strong military, better political system compared with other kingdom Muslim countries. A strong president, enemy of USA is our friends. Not brainwashed, smart people because you guys develop a lot of technology by yourself. If you are Iranian, show your attitude of USA, Chinese will love you a lot. Right now sanctioned by US and China want some collaboration.

Sorry, I must say the bold part is bullshit!

Mate, I am talking about Iran, why are you so angry ?? Anything wrong with these info ?

I am not angry. I believe you think so because of your hate on the USA.
Do you really think that Iran has strong army (vs. Israel) and its political system as well as its theocracy are better than other Muslim neighbors (vs. Jordan)?

I am not angry. I believe you think so because of your hate on USA.
Do you really think that Iran has strong army (vs. Israel) and its political system as well as its theocracy are better than other Muslim neighbors (vs. Jordan)?
Iran just recovered back from Iran-Iraqi war, it is sanctioned by US for 20 years, due to this situation, they did a very good job, Iran right now can not officially use dollars, without dollars, how you do business ?

If you have been to Jordan or Saudi, when you saw the royal palace all over the country, when the King's family is depressing the people and enjoy the super priority, you will realize it.

Due to Israel, they got massive funding from the Super Power USA, look at USA stock market, the top companies are all owned by Jewish. And who can fund Iran, even all the Arabs do not like them.

this is a really great thread..i got very informative responses from the Chinese members of the forum..

Okay another question.. can some enlighten me about their alma mater..the schools colleges and the universities in particular and the educational system in general.Is there a centralized board of education or that is taken care of province-wise?How many universities are there in China and how evenly they are distributed across different provinces of China ?Also.. some pictures of the schools and colleges would be nice..better if personal clicks and not those that we can find on google.

There are broadly speaking 3 types of universities, entrance to which level is decided by exam scores falling into certain categories.

Tier 1 - National universities. They're funded directly by a government ministry, usually Education or Science and Industry. These have comprehensive PhD programs, large student bodies and the latest research equipment. There are 100 of these schools, ranging from top tier Tsinghua and Peking U. to less known Wuhan Tech. They're roughly equivalent to a "research oriented state university" in the US, like University of Michigan.

Tier 2 - Provincial universities. These are funded mostly by the provinces, though all schools get funding from Ministry of Education. They're teaching based, not research based, so most only have MS programs. They're the rough equivalent of "teaching oriented state universities" like Grand Rapids State University or Southern Illinois.

Tier 3 - Private universities. They are accredited but not funded by the public. They are easy to get in, but only offer BS level degrees and are less prestigious than the public universities.

The most popular majors are: computer science, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, environmental engineering, foreign languages, law, accounting and finance, architecture, clinical medicine, business management.

Aksai Chin was occupied due to our victory of the war, was it not? Just like Falkland islands`/ Islas Malvinas. But AP was gifted to the indians due to UK.

With my limited knowledge at this matter, China have had actually control of Aksin Chin way before the independence of India or establishment of PRC, before that it was controlled by the British. Although the boundary was never demarcated between China and Britain at that time, due to British concerns that Aksin Chin might fall into Russia's hand and they were in no position to defend it against Russian, and China is showing interest in that area, so George Macartney proposed to put most of Aksin Chin in China's control and this would act as a buffer zone between Britain and Russia in the end of 19th century.. So in short, if China accuse India taking Arunachal Pradesh because Britain had handed it over to the Indian, then the same hold truth for China's control over Aksin Chin.

What is the common mentality of Peoples for their country in the Way of
1) Education
2) Work
3) Loyalty
&

How the National power full Intelligence participating in Country Development... :big_boss:

1) Education
2) Work
3) Loyalty
&
How the National power full Intelligence participating in Country Development... :big_boss:
This question nobody could answer you. Education work Loyalty, the whole world thinks they are important. This question is too general, mate.

This question nobody could answer you. Education work Loyalty, the whole world thinks they are important. This question is too general, mate.

Any one Who Live Inside China can Do THis by Its Fruitfully observation...

1) Education
2) Work
3) Loyalty
&

How the National power full Intelligence participating in Country Development...

And Dont THink About it is too General but think about the Reality... Some time we can not give answer about the simple things..

Back
Top Bottom